Senator Al Franken Won´t Resign From Senate: Will Spend Thanksgiving ´doing a lot of reflecting´

Hey what is going on with Roy Morals?

Wrong thread idiot.

No... it was meant to be here. I just see a fingers pointed to distract the Whitey Tightie Roy Moore man showing his 10 commandments..

images

Deflection is lame

Yes, but you do it so often.

I knew he wouldn't resign. Typical demoquacks circle the wagons....and point fingers.

And the cons ? Y’all had a great time busting on Hollywood pervs , then when it came to Moore you sure changed your tune .

Back your choo choo up Cat In The Hat, I'm no Moore fan, my beef is the miraclous timing of it all. Shades of Oct 2016, eh?

Not gonna comment on whether or not he should resign.

But, realistically, if we went through everyone's past and picked out their sins for display in the public eye, pretty much everyone on the face of the Earth would get fired from their job. At some point, we need to accept that people aren't perfect.

I myself have enjoyed seeing Hollywood eating it's own. And that ones not anywhere near over. You think getting Hillary to shut her mouth is hard. Those divas will whine for months!

Al Frankenstein is going to be investigated by the ethics committee rather than resign. Parity would be that if Roy Moore is elected, then he should be seated as a senator and undergo an investigation by the ethics committee.

Not gonna comment on whether or not he should resign.

But, realistically, if we went through everyone's past and picked out their sins for display in the public eye, pretty much everyone on the face of the Earth would get fired from their job. At some point, we need to accept that people aren't perfect.
If you came to USMB only armed with common sense you better shelter in place!

I went to Facebook and read what Al had to say...I am going to have to back down...he said it from the heart

Al Frankenstein is going to be investigated by the ethics committee rather than resign. Parity would be that if Roy Moore is elected, then he should be seated as a senator and undergo an investigation by the ethics committee.

There's really nothing to 'investigate'. Neither was a Senator when the allegations happened. To be realistic for a brief moment, the reason McConnell and Shelby and Sessions and Scott and whoever else are calling on Moore to bow out has nothing to do with what he did with young girls. It's simply that they think the story will cost them an election they expected to win.

There's really nothing to 'investigate'. Neither was a Senator when the allegations happened. To be realistic for a brief moment, the reason McConnell and Shelby and Sessions and Scott and whoever else are calling on Moore to bow out has nothing to do with what he did with young girls. It's simply that they think the story will cost them an election they expected to win.
Then shouldn't we let the voters be the jury in the court of public opinion when it comes to whether Moore is elected to be a senator and whether Fraklen is ever re-elected.

Then shouldn't we let the voters be the jury in the court of public opinion when it comes to whether Moore is elected to be a senator and whether Fraklen is ever re-elected.

Exactamente. Moore's judgment is in the hands of the voters of Alabama. And Franken's will be in those of the voters of Minnesota.

Yet the OP who lives in neither of those states, wants to stick his jelly-smeared finger in both of them.

Exactamente. Moore's judgment is in the hands of the voters of Alabama. And Franken's will be in those of the voters of Minnesota.

Yet the OP who lives in neither of those states, wants to stick his jelly-smeared finger in both of them.

You mean I don't have the right to point out that all of Moores critics are lying douchebag hypocrites? The voters of AL will decide, but we have the right to educate them.

This is actually a blessing in disguise because Franken will become the new poster boy for the sleazy shameless Democrat party. I'm sure the pic will be featured prominantly in the Senate campaign of every Republican.

Last edited:

And we are all here posting in the thread. Funny how message boards work.

Forum List

Back