Will Gloria Allred be arrested for election tampering?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Roy Moore's accusers only piece of actual evidence is phony.

Calls Grow for Arrest of Gloria Allred Over Forged Document – Including Accuser's Stepson!

nov 19 2017 Following The Gateway Pundit’s viral story on Judge Roy Moore’s alleged signature inside accuser Beverly Young Nelson’s yearbook, more evidence suggested it was a forgery.

The signature says “To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say, ‘Merry Christmas.’ Love, Roy Moore DA, 12-22-77, Olde Hickory House.”

Strangely, “To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say, ‘Merry Christmas.’ Love, Roy,” is written in black ink, while “Moore DA, 12-22-77, Olde Hickory House,” is in blue ink.

Judge Roy Moore was not the DA in 1978. He would not have signed a signature with DA after it.
Moore insists this is not his signature.

And Beverly Nelson’s stepson Darrel Nelson also called for the arrest of Gloria Allred.

"Alabama needs to call for the arrest of Gloria Allred for election tampering and fraud. And more importantly for pissing us off."

Calls Grow for Arrest of Gloria Allred Over Forged Document – Including Accuser's Stepson!

nov 19 2017 Following The Gateway Pundit’s viral story on Judge Roy Moore’s alleged signature inside accuser Beverly Young Nelson’s yearbook, more evidence suggested it was a forgery.

The signature says “To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say, ‘Merry Christmas.’ Love, Roy Moore DA, 12-22-77, Olde Hickory House.”

Strangely, “To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say, ‘Merry Christmas.’ Love, Roy,” is written in black ink, while “Moore DA, 12-22-77, Olde Hickory House,” is in blue ink.

Judge Roy Moore was not the DA in 1978. He would not have signed a signature with DA after it.

And Beverly Nelson’s stepson Darrel Nelson also called for the arrest of Gloria Allred.

"Alabama needs to call for the arrest of Gloria Allred for election tampering and fraud. And more importantly for pissing us off."

Oh please. Hateway Plundit indeed. Pulled out a self-described failed music journalist who photographs phantom cats and tried to pass him off as a "handwriting expert", a profession he's never dabbled in in his life.... besides which, how the fuck can you "tamper" with an election that doesn't even happen until next month?

SMH :banghead:

Oh please. Hateway Plundit indeed. Pulled out a self-described failed music journalist who photographs phantom cats and tried to pass him off as a "handwriting expert", a profession he's never dabbled in in his life.... besides which, how the fuck can you "tamper" with an election that doesn't even happen until next month?

SMH :banghead:

Fuck off put out the yearbook.

I am sure she will be sharing a cell with Hillary just as soon as sherbet is served in Hell.

Is there ever a situation where someone can protest the results? If so, if Moore loses he could demand the assessment of the yearbook, sue for defamation and demand a re-election.

Also, if this yearbook is proven to be fake it could really open up some serious suspicions from voters and push an even deeper interest in the anti-establishment candidates. In fact, one could argue, that Moore losing could be the worst thing to happen to the establishment than if he lost.

Of course, if it is real and if he is a creep, he can go to hell as I assume that will be his destiny.

Is there ever a situation where someone can protest the results? If so, if Moore loses he could demand the assessment of the yearbook, sue for defamation and demand a re-election.

Also, if this yearbook is proven to be fake it could really open up some serious suspicions from voters and push an even deeper interest in the anti-establishment candidates. In fact, one could argue, that Moore losing could be the worst thing to happen to the establishment than if he lost.

Of course, if it is real and if he is a creep, he can go to hell as I assume that will be his destiny.
Gloria did so good with Duke Lacrosse.

:lol: No, he can't. Not even remotely close.

What planet do you come from that you think the world works this way?

If that were the case John McCain could sue George W. Bush for pushing the idea that he "fathered an illegitimate black child". Among many.

New Topics

Forum List

Back