Senate Trial Should Last No More Than 5 Minutes

Might as well last five minutes
The fix is in

1%2Bdarrin%2Bbell.jpg
Communist Propaganda.

this case wouldn’t even go to a legitimate courtroom.

It is not a legal proceeding, it is a political one.

Are you really this uneducated or is it just an act?
That’s the point I just made. Because it’s all political. Unless the bring an actual violation of an actual law by this President...then I gues the laws wasn’t violated?

That’s the point I just made. P? It’s all political. Unless the bring ‘p(the leftist, Marx, Democrats) an actual law by this President...then I gues the laws wasn’t violated?

It was designed to be political, that is the way the Constitution sets it up, it was never meant to be a legal proceeding.

this case wouldn’t even go to a legitimate courtroom.

It is not a legal proceeding, it is a political one.

Are you really this uneducated or is it just an act?
That’s the point I just made. Because it’s all political. Unless the bring an actual violation of an actual law by this President...then I gues the laws wasn’t violated?

From the Constitution....

The Constitution's grant of the impeachment power to Congress is largely unchecked by the other branches of government. Impeachment is primarily a political process, in which judgments and procedures are left to the final discretions of the authorities vested with the powers to impeach and to try impeachments

McConnell sets stage for impeachment trial launch, warns 'both sides' could call witnesses
Not a single violation of federal law in any of the Articles of Impeachment.

Why do you people keep bringing this up?

There is no such requirement.

From the GOP...

“You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role. Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.”
Relevance. Why are you people not bringing relevant, legal, charges?

McConnell sets stage for impeachment trial launch, warns 'both sides' could call witnesses

From the GOP...

“You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role. Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.”

Because no legal charges are necessary...why can you not read?

That’s the point I just made. P? It’s all political. Unless the bring ‘p(the leftist, Marx, Democrats) an actual law by this President...then I gues the laws wasn’t violated?

It was designed to be political, that is the way the Constitution sets it up, it was never meant to be a legal proceeding.
So it admitted it is political. Very good. Now sell that bullshit to US voters?

Of course it is political, that is the way our Founding Fathers designed it. There is no other way for it to be.

From the GOP...

It’s a trial. The Chief Justice will decide.

Let remind the liberals on this board that our federal judges serve for life and are under no obligation to support the political winds blowing fore either party.

From the GOP...

It’s a trial. The Chief Justice will decide.

A political trial, not a legal one.

Here is my understanding...

They have to sit quietly and listen to opening statements from both sides...after that it only takes 1 senator to motion to dismiss and 1 senator to second the motion.

At that point they HAVE TO vote on it.

51 ayes and the case is dismissed.

But I would be good with putting all the democrat filth under oath...GO FOR IT !

Derp....
A day late and a dollar short per usual with the Trumpers.
GOP leadership: There aren't 51 votes to dismiss Trump articles of impeachment

It's going to last more than 5 minutes, because both sides have to do opening statements before they even vote on whether to call witnesses. And the opening statements are estimated to take approximately two weeks.

Don’t you think in 2020 Democrats should have the responsibility to make it so?

Of course it is political, that is the way our Founding Fathers designed it. There is no other way for it to be.
Really? They designed a trial... even though 55 of them in 1787 were lawyers...so it could be politically motivated crap? Not seeing it?

Here is my understanding...

They have to sit quietly and listen to opening statements from both sides...after that it only takes 1 senator to motion to dismiss and 1 senator to second the motion.

At that point they HAVE TO vote on it.

51 ayes and the case is dismissed.

But I would be good with putting all the democrat filth under oath...GO FOR IT !

Derp....
A day late and a dollar short per usual with the Trumpers.
GOP leadership: There aren't 51 votes to dismiss Trump articles of impeachment
Never going to happen. Takes 2/3rds of Senate to remove ...Just makes him more popular with public and the people.

It's going to last more than 5 minutes, because both sides have to do opening statements before they even vote on whether to call witnesses. And the opening statements are estimated to take approximately two weeks.
Should just be gaveled out. Charges so pathetically weak.

Why is it calmed “a trial?” Not political...legal.

Forum List

Back