Tucker Carlson for VP?

I doubt Tucker would ever stoop to be anyone else's VP. Ask him a few years down the road who he would select as his VP.

With each passing day our choice to retire outside of the US seems like a better and better idea

This would be the Democrat's dream ticket.

Run as far rightwing racist lunatic as you can.

Yeah...that's the ticket.

He should pick somebody like Thomas Sowell or Dr. Ben Carson.; that would enrage the gimp deviants and racists much more than Carlson would. Either of them will have thousands of the scum OD'ing or committing suicide.

Sowell thinks parasites like IM2 and the rest of the black racist con artists should be paying white people reparations. lol

Tucker a possibility to be Trump's Veep?

This is exciting.

Yeah that's it. Tuckems for VP. The only reason you're losing all of these elections is because you didn't move far enough to the right. So here's my advice for you to win really big next year.

You need to double down on abortion laws, cut funding for Social Security, Medicare, and child poverty. Give billionaires another tax cut, shout MAGA really loud.

You'll win by double digits.

Yeah that's it. Tuckems for VP. The only reason you're losing all of these elections is because you didn't move far enough to the right. So here's my advice for you to win really big next year.

You need to double down on abortion laws, cut funding for Social Security, Medicare, and child poverty. Give billionaires another tax cut, shout MAGA really loud.

You'll win by double digits.
LOL...................you friggin' stooge........a hypothetical and you bit......:abgg2q.jpg:

Tucker as VP is the only chance Biden has at winning 2024. If Republicans make the ticket so horrible it’s impossible to support then they will insure the destruction of the country

Tucker as VP is the only chance Biden has at winning 2024. If Republicans make the ticket so horrible it’s impossible to support then they will insure the destruction of the country
RFK,Jr gonna put Trump back in office.

robert-f-kennedy-jr-shirtless-in-video.jpg

This is exciting.

Y’all are insane. Why are you so amped to bring these entertainers into our politics? At some point we need people who can actually manage and get stuff done. Not clowns who get paid to provoke, troll and entertain on TV

This is exciting.

Allowances must always be made for Donald Trump's primary characteristic of 'thinking out loud.' He never intends for those thoughts to become 'policy' until he arrives at a conclusion on something. He is simply not much of a politician--that is the #1 reason so many in the GOP hate him--but is a pragmatic type that considers all options--often out loud--before arriving at a decision.

That trait which is not at all sinister--most really intelligent people make decisions exactly in that way--gets him into trouble with those who just look for any excuse or reason or opportunity to trash him.

He might have made the remark as a compliment to Tucker or he might have been serious. But to be fair to him, it is just 'thinking out loud.'

Some years ago, well before 2016--might have been here at USMB or somewhere else--I started a thread with a poll: Donald Trump for President? with poll options: 1) Sure why not? 2) Maybe 3) No way in hell. No. 3 won by a large margin even among conservatives. Most were supporting him by the time the primary season was over.

Would Tucker make a good VP? I don't have a clue. My instincts are that we know nothing about what sort of skill set, ability, instincts, know how he would bring to the job, most especially if the worst happens and he should be President. But as Trump indicated, why not at least think about it? Considering options is generally a good thing.

Last edited:
There are no adjectives left for this.

What the fuck happened?

I just do not even know any more. Tough I guess it is the inevitable result of those in power doing all they can to divide us down every imaginable line to know triggering or trolling the other side is all that matters to most.

Forum List

Back