Sen Schumer needs to be put under oath to explain this meeting with Putin

What plans were they making to throw the election?

I guess you haven't heard of Wikileaks and the Russian hacking.
. So it's called throwing an election or hacking an election even though (unproven) ??? Maybe it should just be called supporting a candidate of choice in an election..(to easy maybe)....... Should Trump blame anyone for supporting his run for the presidency or should he reject anyone's support for his run for the Presidency ? If I was Trump, and wiki-leaks helped me win the election by casting doubt among voters through information released, heck I would be elated about it if I was a candidate in Trumps position. Should Trump feel guilty or angry about someone supporting his run against the Democrats for which they disagreed with ?? Nope.

Schumer is the only damper on the GOP right now.

Do you want to lose your OASDI?

Do you want to lost your Medicare?

Do you want to lost your ACA?

Do you want to lose you itemized deductions?

Do you want more tax cuts for the rich?

Schumer is the only damper on the GOP right now.

Do you want to lose your OASDI?

Do you want to lost your Medicare?

Do you want to lost your ACA?

Do you want to lose you itemized deductions?

Do you want more tax cuts for the rich?
. All to be replaced with something better... Are you against improving things or are you afraid to lose something even if it is bankrupting coffers, blowing budgets, and hurting citizens who have no recourse in the matters ?

I guess you haven't heard of Wikileaks and the Russian hacking.
How did they interfere though

"Interfere" isn't the right word.

It was rigged and drumpf and his entire staff and family have been lying about it ever since.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

More butthurt.....

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I feel sorry for Putin because Shumer probably grabbed his vagina.
. You mean Putin had to watch that ? Yep I feel sorry for Putn also if that happened in the meeting.
if it was Biden, he would tried to make out with Putin,,and his tiger.
. Biden would have tried to put Putin IN CHAINS.
dressed in black leather too?
(Testing whether a thread that hasn't been posted on in over 12 hours is worth adding to)

Did Senator Schumer work with Russians to hack the RNC and send the information to Wikileaks for publication?

russia-is-hacking-trying-toinfluencean-american-election-do-you-mean-5753926.png

I think Putin thinks that Schumer is extremely gay and does not want Schumer to shake his hand being Putin doesnt know where Schumers hands have been.

Those donuts look like plain glazed donuts. Why didn't Schumer turn Putin on to jelly donuts or even some kind of cream filled donut? What could be the meaning of that? Only a widespread and complete investigation can get to the bottom of the Donut Scandal/aka/Donutgate.

Forum List

Back