Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak Appeared As Obama White House Visitor At Least 22 Times

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
This is getting to be hilarious. These douche bags are going to wish they never opened this can of worms. When are they going to start calling Obama a traitor?

Sergey Kislyak appeared in the White House visitor logs dozens of times when Barack Obama was in office.

The visitor logs, which Obama made public in 2009 in a push for transparency, show that the long-time Russian ambassador to the United States visited the White House at least 22 times between 2009 and 2016.

Kislyak appeared in the logs as recently as September 2016 when he had a meeting scheduled with one of Obama’s senior advisers, John Holdren, in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building. The other visitors listed at the meeting are Marina W. Gross, Alexander Ermolaev, Alexey Lopatin, Vyacheslav Balakirev and Sergey Sarazhinskiy. Though the appointment was scheduled to begin at 12:00 pm, it does not include an end time.

Kislyak was also listed on the logs in July 2016, March 2016, January 2016, August 2015, April 2014, February 2014, May 2013, February 2013, November 2012, December 2011, July 2011, December 2010, October 2010, May 2010, April 2010, February 2010, March 2010, December 2009 and September 2009.

It should not come as a shock that Obama is a traitor. This news does not surprise me in the least.

Is that crickets I hear?

The Trump haters are starting to understand just how absurd their witch hunt is getting. Polls show the American people aren't buying it.

That is who ambassadors are suppose to meet with when they are active Presidents, and I'm quite sure Obama was the standing president at that time, but let me check wiki first before you take my word for it.

Hard up people, Putin came to the US in 03 and there was no election for Schumer or Bush.

Ronie and Nikita at the WH

ronald-reagan-and-mikhail-gorbachev-1-P.jpeg

Is that crickets I hear?

The Trump haters are starting to understand just how absurd their witch hunt is getting. Polls show the American people aren't buying it.

That is who ambassadors are suppose to meet with when they are active Presidents, and I'm quite sure Obama was the standing president at that time, but let me check wiki first before you take my word for it.

Hard up people, Putin came to the US in 03 and there was no election for Schumer or Bush.

Senators on the Armed Services Committee are also supposed to meet with foreign dignitaries . . . unless they are republicans, that is!

Businessmen are supposed to sell stuff to people with money. Trump had stuff to sell and the Russians had money to buy it.

That is so sinister!

There's a reason I call all you leftwingers "douche bags."

Obabble sure has som SPLAININ to do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that crickets I hear?

were dems able to "recall" meeting with Russians or did the somehow forget and try to cover it up like Sessions did?

Well McCaskill sure had an issue. and she wasn't even asked directly, she made a false statement on Twitter completely on her own.

so let me get this straight ... Congress asks Sessions about Russian meeting and you reference McCaskill.

where was she, sitting in Sessions lap?

weak ass deflection martin

Is that crickets I hear?

Senators on the Armed Services Committee are also supposed to meet with foreign dignitaries . . . unless they are republicans, that is!

Businessmen are supposed to sell stuff to people with money. Trump had stuff to sell and the Russians had money to buy it.

That is so sinister!

Funny at the time of the Russian involvement in our election and how long has the ambassador been in Washington and this is his first meeting with Sessions, hogwash. No I doubt it was like Trump had stuff to sell and Russia had money to buy. More to the story, of why Putin wanted Trump to win. So much more, bigger than Watergate.

Is that crickets I hear?

That is so sinister!

Funny at the time of the Russian involvement in our election and how long has the ambassador been in Washington and this is his first meeting with Sessions, hogwash. No I doubt it was like Trump had stuff to sell and Russia had money to buy. More to the story, of why Putin wanted Trump to win. So much more, bigger than Watergate.

Do you often post your incoherent mental ramblings to the forum?

Forum List

Back