Sen. Marsha Blackburn: To fight terror, Africa needs America's help

"To understand the geopolitical disaster that is the Horn of Africa is to accept that the forces that dragged the region into anarchy in the 1990s, and allowed terrorism to metastasize in the 2000s, now trigger instability all across Africa."

Sen. Marsha Blackburn: To fight terror, Africa needs our help

i agree completely
I agree too. And to fight and hold back terror in the ME, the Kurds needed our help too. Think the Africans will place their faith in us?

"To understand the geopolitical disaster that is the Horn of Africa is to accept that the forces that dragged the region into anarchy in the 1990s, and allowed terrorism to metastasize in the 2000s, now trigger instability all across Africa."

i agree completely
I agree too. And to fight and hold back terror in the ME, the Kurds needed our help too. Think the Africans will place their faith in us?

Both of you along with Senator Blackburn are free to pick up a gun and go over there and fight.

TO HECK with them except for sending some weapons and just let them fight it out BBro ,

i agree completely

Both of you along with Senator Blackburn are free to pick up a gun and go over there and fight.
We did the 'head in sand' manouver back in '41. Didn't work!

• Banned

i agree completely

i had a cameo in Black Hawk Down. does that count?

• Banned

i agree completely

after seeing this video, YOU will want to go there!

i agree completely

Yep; because were the only ones willing to carpet-nuke the entire continent and move on. After Somalia, no US Soldier should ever set foot on that continent.

though AFRICA , it sounds like an ok place to send young Americans if you guys really have your hearts set on sending young Americans to another war .

i agree completely

Yep; because were the only ones willing to carpet-nuke the entire continent and move on. After Somalia, no US Soldier should ever set foot on that continent.

I'd nuke the place and the entire world would be much better off.

Unfortunately, Africa seems to be snuggling to to China more than anyone else. The majority of "green energy" products and equipment is manufactured in China, which depend on minerals mined in Africa.

'taino' . I think that the 'taino' discovered the -------' TAINT' ------- didn't they Pogo ??:afro:

Been there and done that..............Trying to save starving people.........And they bit the hand of those trying to feed them.

Not my problem.............Not our problem anymore.

Been there and done that..............Trying to save starving people.........And they bit the hand of those trying to feed them.

Some folks were just not meant to be free Americans like we are.

Fuq 'em and feed 'em fish heads.

Some folks were just not meant to be free Americans like we are.

Fuq 'em and feed 'em fish heads.

Their stupid fishing taboo..........helps keep them starving..........You could drop a shiny hook in the water......no bait and catch a fish there.......

Stupidity in motion.

Forum List

Back