Sen. Feinstein: ‘Bad Time’ to Press for Gun Control

The problem in this country is that there are not enough guns. I mean shit, I know people that don't even have a gun. Wtf is wrong with them? Don't they know that guns are cool and everyone needs at least one.

If you don't have your own gun, you have to rely on someone else to shoot the bad guy.
Bad news right there.

I think the NRA should demand that the guvmint give a big tax break for each new gun bought. Help out the economy by helping spur gun sales thereby making the gun manufactuer's work more hours.

I also think people should stay away from gathering in large numbers, anywhere.

Why make yourself a target?

And just think of all the money that can be saved by eliminating police departments. They won't be needed when we all have guns and every state has stand your ground laws and you can just shoot someone and claim you were "standing your ground". Nothing wrong with that idea. And like the gun believers say, the police get there after the bad guys. Not before. Who needs em?

Yes, the NRAmerica will be a real nice place to live. Shoot first, then don't fuking worry about it. Coming soon to your home state. NO GUN LAWS. It's gonna be great.

The problem in this country is that there are not enough guns. I mean shit, I know people that don't even have a gun. Wtf is wrong with them? Don't they know that guns are cool and everyone needs at least one.

If you don't have your own gun, you have to rely on someone else to shoot the bad guy.
Bad news right there.

I think the NRA should demand that the guvmint give a big tax break for each new gun bought. Help out the economy by helping spur gun sales thereby making the gun manufactuer's work more hours.

I also think people should stay away from gathering in large numbers, anywhere.

Why make yourself a target?

And just think of all the money that can be saved by eliminating police departments. They won't be needed when we all have guns and every state has stand your ground laws and you can just shoot someone and claim you were "standing your ground". Nothing wrong with that idea. And like the gun believers say, the police get there after the bad guys. Not before. Who needs em?

Yes, the NRAmerica will be a real nice place to live. Shoot first, then don't fuking worry about it. Coming soon to your home state. NO GUN LAWS. It's gonna be great.

Bring back the Wild West!!!!

And before some of you gun nuts have anything to say. Why should I care who has a gun? Crazy people, who cares, drug dealers, who cares. They have them anyway.

If guns are gonna be what saves us, then who cares who gets them. YOU just have to shoot first.

I guess you just want the law abiding people to have guns. If only law abiding, non crazy people have guns, why the fuk would you or I need them?

NO we need the crazies and the druggies to have guns to. They are the bad guys that we use to justify our need to own any weapon made.

No you said most people dont want gun control. You say that based on what?

:dance:

Well fucking excuse me for not splitting that god damn hair you wanted split.

Sooooo, you said that based on what again?

The latest poll findings are essentially the same as those from an earlier Pew survey, in April of this year, which found that 49% of U.S. adults place a higher priority on gun rights, while 45% want more weight given to gun control.

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/ju...n-on-gun-control-postaurora-shooting-20120730

Record-Low 26% in U.S. Favor Handgun Ban

Last edited:
62% want gun laws enforced, but I don't think they know there are no background checks or limits online, in many gun shows, and in several states...
Hogwash.
No matter what state you live in, there's a background check.
No matter what gun show you go to, when you buy from a dealer, there's a background check.
No matter where you buy on-line, before you can pick up your gun from the dealer facilitating the transfer, there's a background check.

If this control exists, how can you but 6,000 rounds online?

What is achieved by restricting the number of rounds someone can buy?

Hogwash.
No matter what gun show you go to, when you buy from a dealer, there's a background check.
No matter where you buy on-line, before you can pick up your gun from the dealer facilitating the transfer, there's a background check.

Nothing. How are you gonna build up the armory for the coming revolution if you can't stock it up with the ammo that you need.

But you know what, That part about checks before you buy a gun is bullshit. I can go buy a gun right now and there will be no background checks. Hell the guy won't even know my name. But a nice try with the cavaet of "dealer". Like criminals are buying their guns at the local gun shop.

Hogwash.

A tragedy like the one in Colorado could be avoided.

A tragedy like the one in Colorado could be avoided.

The irony here is Holmes used a 100 round magazine that jammed. A magazine that is often targeted by anti-gunners to be banned. If he had been well trained in changing 30 round magazines, the body count would have been much higher. I have over 100 rounds loaded in various weapons staged on all three levels of the house. My stockpile is only about 800 rounds. My problem is that I keep shooting up the ammo, which reminds me that I have not been to the range lately.

I am not planning on shooting up innocent people though.

Nothing. How are you gonna build up the armory for the coming revolution if you can't stock it up with the ammo that you need.

But you know what, That part about checks before you buy a gun is bullshit. I can go buy a gun right now and there will be no background checks. Hell the guy won't even know my name. But a nice try with the cavaet of "dealer". Like criminals are buying their guns at the local gun shop.

That is one of the main points in gun control. The U.S. could outlaw the manufactering of all firearms today and the existing number of weapons would last for a century or more. I have firearms made in Croatia, Argentina, Brazil, and the Phillipines. Talk about Fast and Furious. I buy my firearms new but only sell them to people through a website in which we all agree to show ID to include voter ID or concealed carry permit and exchange a Bill of Sale. That keeps the chances of my former guns being involved in mass murder or drive-by shootings very low.

Forum List

Back