So Heath Ledger's Dad is the Tool the Left will Use?...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Heath Ledger's father calls for tighter U.S. gun laws - chicagotribune.com

Who Fuckin' Cares what "the Joker's" Dad has to say about Gun Laws?...

Aside from ALL of the Leftists in the "Free Press" who are and will be Parroting this.

Tighter Gun Laws would NOT have stopped this.

A Gun Ban would not have Stopped this.

If anything, this Shitpack, if it was even Possible to keep ALL Guns away from him, would have used something more Deadly...

Like Blowing the Fucking Theater up. :thup:

So Apparently the Bodies are Cold enough now?...

Anyone wanna take bets on how long before Barry starts it up?...

Perlmutter (D) here in Colorado was doing on Friday Morning so...

:)

peace...

Please, guy, the Democrats have been cowering on the gun issue since Gore lost Tennessee in 2000.

They wouldn't be caught having a drink with Sarah Brady.

The real problem with the gun control debate is that it is dominated by the extremes. Sarah Brady who would ban all private gun ownership vs. the NRA who thinks that the solution is for everyone to walk down the street packing heat.

You know that when you begin a sentence with "so", the following words are very likely to be contrived bullshit.......don't ya?

Nobody wants your gun. Unless, of course, you own assault weapons.

You know that when you begin a sentence with "so", the following words are very likely to be contrived bullshit.......don't ya?

Nobody wants your gun. Unless, of course, you own assault weapons.

Would my SKS's be consideredd Assualt Weapons?...

How about my twin 40's... If were Carrying both at the same time?...

peace...

Please, guy, the Democrats have been cowering on the gun issue since Gore lost Tennessee in 2000.

The real problem with the gun control debate is that it is dominated by the extremes. Sarah Brady who would ban all private gun ownership vs. the NRA who thinks that the solution is for everyone to walk down the street packing heat.

They have not... Perlmutter was Question Easy Access to Guns on Friday Morning...

Ignorant of Fact Fail. :thup:

When Obama goes down this Path is the Question.

He may have already... I most of this off because the Redundancy of the News is Mind Numbing.

peace...

I didn't realize that Heath Ledger's dad was a spokesman for the 'left'. You fail. Get back to the flame zone.

They have not... Perlmutter was Question Easy Access to Guns on Friday Morning...

Ignorant of Fact Fail. :thup:

When Obama goes down this Path is the Question.

He may have already... I most of this off because the Redundancy of the News is Mind Numbing.

peace...

Read the thread I started yesterday that shows Obama's vs. Willard's stances on gun control. Obama has been pretty much a full blown conservative will Willard a hard left liberal.

Obama has already stated he will not change existing gun laws. Willard on the other hand if president would likely call for new gun laws right away.

Aside from ALL of the Leftists in the "Free Press" who are and will be Parroting this.

If anything, this Shitpack, if it was even Possible to keep ALL Guns away from him, would have used something more Deadly...

peace...

So maybe this was a continuation of Fast and Furious

Last edited:
I would normally argue that anyone has the right to speak about gun control if they want, even if I disagree with them. But Heath Ledger's dad....? Does he not see how it might be inappropriate for the "Joker's dad" to get in the middle of this story when the alleged shooter was calling himself the Joker after the shooting?

peace...

So maybe this was a contonuation of Fast and Furious

What?

peace...

So maybe this was a contonuation of Fast and Furious

What?

I think Frankie has finally lost it.

I better lock up my weapons now that my party has pulled out all the stops and put Heath Ledger's DAD on the warpath.

BTW......Why so serioussssss?

Last time I check the criminals dont ask permission to buy guns. Since they all buy untraceable guns. The only people who GUNS laws will effect is people who abide by the laws. How hard is for your lefties to understand that ...

Just like Drugs. They are illegal yet the drug dealers still sell them , and the drug addicts still buy them..

Last time I check the criminals dont ask permission to buy guns. Since they all buy untraceable guns. The only people who GUNS laws will effect is people who abide by the laws. How hard is for your lefties to understand that ...

Just like Drugs. They are illegal yet the drug dealers still sell them , and the drug addicts still buy them..

Oddly... The Jokey Obtained all of his Guns Legally... Via the checks and systems that the Left Demanded...

He Passed a Background Check... He didn't buy the gun and walk out of the Store and Shoot someone...

The Left's NEXT Answer is to Ban all Guns...

Which would only leave Criminals with Guns.

Fact not Fiction. :thup:

peace...

here you go

Attachments

• $guncontrol.jpg
    $guncontrol.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 54

Forum List

Back