Sen. Feinstein: ‘Bad Time’ to Press for Gun Control

The key word there is criminals. Will criminals comply with stricter gun laws?

By the definition of criminal, why would you even ask this question.

That's simply due to the fact that the gun control crowd fails to understand that more restrictive gun laws do nothing but restrict law abiding gun owners. The last person who debated me on this asked if I felt we should eliminate laws against raping children. :banghead:

Something needs to be done about the Wild West mentality that has appeared.

By the definition of criminal, why would you even ask this question.

That's simply due to the fact that the gun control crowd fails to understand that more restrictive gun laws do nothing but restrict law abiding gun owners. The last person who debated me on this asked if I felt we should eliminate laws against raping children. :banghead:

What Wild West mentality are you speaking of? If you're referring to people's desire to be equipped for self defense that doesn't add up to a WWM IMO.

At any rate, what do you suggest be done here?

So when exactly is there a good time for gun control? Most Americans don't want it but if it wasn't election year I am sure she would be pushing for it even though most Americans don't want it.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein, one of more outspoken gun-control advocates in Congress, said today that both Mitt Romney and President Obama should give the gun control issue a lot of “consideration,” but said now is a “bad time” to press the issue politically.
“I think that they should give it a lot of consideration, I think this is a bad time to embrace such a new subject,” the California Democrat said said on “Fox News Sunday.” “There has been no action because there is no outrage out there, people haven’t rallied forward.”
Sen. Feinstein: ‘Bad Time’ to Press for Gun Control - ABC News

Can you say tyranny?
Let's see, Obama has already postponed giving American property and technology to Russia until after the election.

What's one more delayed gratification for those waiting for Obama's second term to wail on the constitutional grants given to citizens by the founders and put guns in the hands of criminals to be unimpeded by private citizens? :(

What Wild West mentality are you speaking of? If you're referring to people's desire to be equipped for self defense that doesn't add up to a WWM IMO.

At any rate, what do you suggest be done here?

That is exactly what I am talking about. It might be too late for gun control laws to be effective, and more guns is certainly not the solution. I am afraid that the United States might be going down the tubes.

So when exactly is there a good time for gun control? Most Americans don't want it but if it wasn't election year I am sure she would be pushing for it even though most Americans don't want it.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein, one of more outspoken gun-control advocates in Congress, said today that both Mitt Romney and President Obama should give the gun control issue a lot of “consideration,” but said now is a “bad time” to press the issue politically.
“I think that they should give it a lot of consideration, I think this is a bad time to embrace such a new subject,” the California Democrat said said on “Fox News Sunday.” “There has been no action because there is no outrage out there, people haven’t rallied forward.”

Can you say tyranny?
Thanks for a thought-provoking thread and stuff, bigrebnc. :)

Second+Amendment.JPG

credits

Can you say tyranny?
Thanks for a thought-provoking thread and stuff, bigrebnc. :)

Thank you

Forum List

Back