Sen. Feinstein: ‘Bad Time’ to Press for Gun Control

62% want gun laws enforced, but I don't think they know there are no background checks or limits online, in many gun shows, and in several states...
Hogwash.
No matter what state you live in, there's a background check.
No matter what gun show you go to, when you buy from a dealer, there's a background check.
No matter where you buy on-line, before you can pick up your gun from the dealer facilitating the transfer, there's a background check.

If this control exists, how can you but 6,000 rounds online?
1: Credit card
2: Street address
3: Adult avaiable to sign for package.

Freedom is a great thing.

62% want gun laws enforced, but I don't think they know there are no background checks or limits online, in many gun shows, and in several states...
Hogwash.
No matter what gun show you go to, when you buy from a dealer, there's a background check.
No matter where you buy on-line, before you can pick up your gun from the dealer facilitating the transfer, there's a background check.
What I posted, BTW, has to do with buiying a gun, not ammo.
Gioven that, the answer to your question should be obvious.

Last edited:
Hogwash.
This has to do with buiying a gun, not ammo.
One has nothing to do with the other. Duh.

I guess the Duh is because you said something stupid.

What good is a gun without ammo? Same rules should apply.

Rules do apply in most states
North Carolina you have to be 21 to buy pistol ammo and 18 to buy shotgun and rifle ammo.

How can you buy 6,000 rounds of ammo online without an alarm going off?

It is not the governments business to track what I buy. unlike you I am a citizen not a subject.
And if you are a citizen stop acting like a fucking subject.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeze, please, please, Democrats, please get NRA members even more riled up than they already are. Please, pretty please!
Please start calling for making large clips illegal, and other gun restrictions.
Oh pretty please!

attachment.php

Clip-M1.jpg

m4_mk18cqbr.jpg

poster33090609rc9.jpg

sks_load.jpg
Big Rebecca needed a big wad of tissues after posting all these pics.

He'll be back in about 10 minutes or so...

North Carolina you have to be 21 to buy pistol ammo and 18 to buy shotgun and rifle ammo.

It is not the governments business to track what I buy...
Well, it MIGHT be, if the government could show that what you buy harms others or places them in a condition of clear, present and immediate danger.

6000rds of ammunition? Hardly.

It is not the governments business to track what I buy...
Well, it MIGHT be, if the government could show that what you buy harms others or places them in a condition of clear, present and immediate danger.

6000rds of ammunition? Hardly.

The government gun grabbers are the reason people like me buy bulk ammo.

Every time they create a scare they cause shortages and the price to go through the roof.

It is not the governments business to track what I buy. unlike you I am a citizen not a subject.

You are the subject because you are afraid of the government. And if it looks like you could be up to something harmful to others, the authorities do a right, and an obligation to pay attention.

Last edited:

You are the subject because you are afraid of the government.

Right I really don't though. I fear the panic the government produces in the public, that will cause the public to do stupid shit.

What is achieved by restricting the number of rounds someone can buy?

Nothing. How are you gonna build up the armory for the coming revolution if you can't stock it up with the ammo that you need.

But you know what, That part about checks before you buy a gun is bullshit. I can go buy a gun right now and there will be no background checks. Hell the guy won't even know my name. But a nice try with the cavaet of "dealer". Like criminals are buying their guns at the local gun shop.

The key word there is criminals. Will criminals comply with stricter gun laws?

You are the subject because you are afraid of the government.

Right I really don't though. I fear the panic the government produces in the public, that will cause the public to do stupid shit.

The media has to shoulder a lot of the blame with this also.

What is achieved by restricting the number of rounds someone can buy?

Nothing. How are you gonna build up the armory for the coming revolution if you can't stock it up with the ammo that you need.

But you know what, That part about checks before you buy a gun is bullshit. I can go buy a gun right now and there will be no background checks. Hell the guy won't even know my name. But a nice try with the cavaet of "dealer". Like criminals are buying their guns at the local gun shop.

By the definition of criminal, why would you even ask this question.

By the definition of criminal, why would you even ask this question.

That's simply due to the fact that the gun control crowd fails to understand that more restrictive gun laws do nothing but restrict law abiding gun owners. The last person who debated me on this asked if I felt we should eliminate laws against raping children. :banghead:

Forum List

Back