Selfish Sarah

Madeline

Rookie
Apr 20, 2010
Cleveland. Feel mah pain.
This is Palin's Thanksgiving message on facebook......

My fellow Americans in all 57 states, the time has changed for come. With our country founded more than 20 centuries ago, we have much to celebrate – from the FBI’s 100 days to the reforms that bring greater inefficiencies to our health care system. We know that countries like Europe are willing to stand with us in our fight to halt the rise of privacy, and Israel is a strong friend of Israel’s. And let’s face it, everybody knows that it makes no sense that you send a kid to the emergency room for a treatable illness like asthma and they end up taking up a hospital bed. It costs, when, if you, they just gave, you gave them treatment early, and they got some treatment, and ah, a breathalyzer, or an inhalator. I mean, not a breathalyzer, ah, I don’t know what the term is in Austrian for that…

Of course, the paragraph above is based on a series of misstatements and verbal gaffes made by Barack Obama (I didn’t have enough time to do one for Joe Biden). YouTube links are provided just in case you doubt the accuracy of these all too human slips-of-the-tongue. If you can’t remember hearing about them, that’s because for the most part the media didn’t consider them newsworthy. I have no complaint about that. Everybody makes the occasional verbal gaffe – even news anchors.

Obviously, I would have been even more impressed if the media showed some consistency on this issue. Unfortunately, it seems they couldn’t resist the temptation to turn a simple one word slip-of-the-tongue of mine into a major political headline. The one word slip occurred yesterday during one of my seven back-to-back interviews wherein I was privileged to speak to the American public about the important, world-changing issues before us.

A Thanksgiving Message to All 57 States | Facebook

It goes on, but trust me, she has not one word for our service people, away from home on this holiday. Not one word for any Americans facing hunger, or feeling the impact of this Recession. Apparently, her only concern yesterday was that the media taunted her for mistaking North Korea for South Korea.

She doesn't accept that it was a serious error, nor does she take responsibility for it -- she instead blames the media for quoting her.

She ties it all up by calling for censorship!

When we the people are effective in holding America’s free press accountable for responsible and truthful reporting, then we shall all have even more to be thankful for!

A peek inside the mind of a craven meglomaniac, IMO.

Your thoughts?

Last edited:
You don't get it do you?.....Don't you remember when candidate Obama while giving a speech mentioned he had visited all 57 states.The left controlled media didn't say a word.Only some shows on Fox mentioned it.Maybe Sarah gave the boy king a little tweak.And Man she hit it out of the park.Obama says it no one cares.Sarah says it and stop the presses it's major news.

it-doesnt-matter-what-this-sign-says.jpg

Same thing. It doesn't matter what Palin says...somebody's gonna be outraged over it.

This is Palin's Thanksgiving message on facebook......

My fellow Americans in all 57 states, the time has changed for come. With our country founded more than 20 centuries ago, we have much to celebrate – from the FBI’s 100 days to the reforms that bring greater inefficiencies to our health care system. We know that countries like Europe are willing to stand with us in our fight to halt the rise of privacy, and Israel is a strong friend of Israel’s. And let’s face it, everybody knows that it makes no sense that you send a kid to the emergency room for a treatable illness like asthma and they end up taking up a hospital bed. It costs, when, if you, they just gave, you gave them treatment early, and they got some treatment, and ah, a breathalyzer, or an inhalator. I mean, not a breathalyzer, ah, I don’t know what the term is in Austrian for that…

Of course, the paragraph above is based on a series of misstatements and verbal gaffes made by Barack Obama (I didn’t have enough time to do one for Joe Biden). YouTube links are provided just in case you doubt the accuracy of these all too human slips-of-the-tongue. If you can’t remember hearing about them, that’s because for the most part the media didn’t consider them newsworthy. I have no complaint about that. Everybody makes the occasional verbal gaffe – even news anchors.

Obviously, I would have been even more impressed if the media showed some consistency on this issue. Unfortunately, it seems they couldn’t resist the temptation to turn a simple one word slip-of-the-tongue of mine into a major political headline. The one word slip occurred yesterday during one of my seven back-to-back interviews wherein I was privileged to speak to the American public about the important, world-changing issues before us.

A Thanksgiving Message to All 57 States | Facebook

It goes on, but trust me, she has not one word for our service people, away from home on this holiday. Not one word for any Americans facing hunger, or feeling the impact of this Recession. Apparently, her only concern yesterday was that the media taunted her for mistaking North Korea for South Korea.

She doesn't accept that it was a serious error, nor does she take responsibility for it -- she instead blames the media for quoting her.

She ties it all up by calling for censorship!

When we the people are effective in holding America’s free press accountable for responsible and truthful reporting, then we shall all have even more to be thankful for!

A peek inside the mind of a craven meglomaniac, IMO.

Your thoughts?

Shall I translate this?

HOW DARE SARAH PALIN MAKE FUN OF THE MESSIAH OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!

That lowly conservative!!!!!!!!! :eusa_snooty:

I think we see who's being selfish. Instead of admitting that's what really got you pissed off, you have to hide behind our troops.

Considering her son's military service, HAD she mentioned our troops, liberals like you would have been screaming she was using her son for political points.

So, nice try but everyone here can read you like the transparent book you are.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I didn't put my Thanksgiving prayer on facebook either.

Doesn't mean I didn't have one.

She'd rather whine and complain about getting no respect than pick up a book or find real solutions to America's real issues. The press is not an issue high on our list

You are a nuisance poster, TPS.

So was the little boy who said the Emperor had no clothes. I'm sure he was a great nuisance, to all those who simply wanted the "coventional wisdom" to take the day.

I'm sure I'm a great nuisance to those "wizards of schmart" on this board.

Long may I be so! Proud of it!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

She'd rather whine and complain about getting no respect than pick up a book or find real solutions to America's real issues. The press is not an issue high on our list

And what "solutions" and "issues" do you think Palin should push?

Those "bright ideas" by Obama?

And what "solutions" and "issues" do you think Palin should push?

Those "bright ideas" by Obama?

She's considered (mainly by herself) a leader of teapartiers. She should have some idea on how they might move forward with jobs, paying down the deficit,

This is a big concern, Republicans have taken the House but have no idea what to do. At least they can't communicate anything but their latest smears against Democrats.

LOL, way to go Mrs. Palin. drive them moonbats batty.

Anyone see some of the articles from the people in the press. priceless.:lol:

Forum List

Back