Selfish Sarah

That happens. People with a backbone admit they fucked up.... cowards whine.

Kinda like Palin with her Facebook post?

No idea. I haven't read it. I have no reason to read Palin's facebook posts. She is nothing more than a useful idiot.

Oh ... well I will sum it up.

Instead of being all like "my bad, I made a gaffe" Palin instead decided to make facebook post that brought up every gaffe to come out of the Obama Admin.

You know ... not admitting she fucked up then whining about someone else.

No idea. I haven't read it. I have no reason to read Palin's facebook posts. She is nothing more than a useful idiot.

Instead of being all like "my bad, I made a gaffe" Palin instead decided to make facebook post that brought up every gaffe to come out of the Obama Admin.

That's inaccurate.

Her post made no bones about the fact that she had made a gaffe.

That's inaccurate.

You are right she did that at the end of the post after putting the deflector shields in overdrive. Either way ... a bunch of whiny crap from the Internet troll of national politics.

If I gave a shit, I would read it myself and make up my own mind. I really don't need you to 'sum it up' for me. That service may be useful for morons, but I'm not one of them. But thanks anyway.

:boohoo:
See, that's why someone with DS is smarter than you. Where exactly did I say they were 10 times smarter than you? I didn't. Clearly, you struggle with basic comprehension. Idiot.

blah blah blah :boohoo:

Yea, I can understand that response. I kicked your ass and you're left without a response. That happens. People with a backbone admit they fucked up.... cowards whine. You fall into the latter category. Must suck to be you.

..blah blah blah blah...

A peek inside the mind of a craven meglomaniac, IMO.

Your thoughts?
Indeed. Every time I see one of your threads.

I was actually wondering whether Mad-o-lyin' is too stupid to see that there is already a thread on this.

However, you raise a valid point there, modo.

Are you too stupid to realize that we don't care about your board-Nazi antics? If it's not on the first page, maybe we need a refresher of an old topic. That OK with you? After all, it's not like anything's been taken from you. If you're not interested in the topic, skip it, umkay? :cuckoo:

That's inaccurate.

You are right she did that at the end of the post after putting the deflector shields in overdrive. Either way ... a bunch of whiny crap from the Internet troll of national politics.

Wrong again. Her acknowledgment of having made a slip of the tongue was pretty much dead center in her piece. Right in the third paragraph.

And the point of her piece wasn't deflector shield anything. It was the registering of a complaint. More like an observation. And in that, she was, of course, quite obviously correct. Her gaffe made waves because that's the way the media plays it. The frequent gaffes made by President Obama are given short shrift.

Noting the obvious lack of objectivity in the main stream media is a perfectly legitimate point to make.

This is Palin's Thanksgiving message on facebook......

My fellow Americans in all 57 states, the time has changed for come. With our country founded more than 20 centuries ago, we have much to celebrate – from the FBI’s 100 days to the reforms that bring greater inefficiencies to our health care system. We know that countries like Europe are willing to stand with us in our fight to halt the rise of privacy, and Israel is a strong friend of Israel’s. And let’s face it, everybody knows that it makes no sense that you send a kid to the emergency room for a treatable illness like asthma and they end up taking up a hospital bed. It costs, when, if you, they just gave, you gave them treatment early, and they got some treatment, and ah, a breathalyzer, or an inhalator. I mean, not a breathalyzer, ah, I don’t know what the term is in Austrian for that…

Of course, the paragraph above is based on a series of misstatements and verbal gaffes made by Barack Obama (I didn’t have enough time to do one for Joe Biden). YouTube links are provided just in case you doubt the accuracy of these all too human slips-of-the-tongue. If you can’t remember hearing about them, that’s because for the most part the media didn’t consider them newsworthy. I have no complaint about that. Everybody makes the occasional verbal gaffe – even news anchors.

Obviously, I would have been even more impressed if the media showed some consistency on this issue. Unfortunately, it seems they couldn’t resist the temptation to turn a simple one word slip-of-the-tongue of mine into a major political headline. The one word slip occurred yesterday during one of my seven back-to-back interviews wherein I was privileged to speak to the American public about the important, world-changing issues before us.

A Thanksgiving Message to All 57 States | Facebook

It goes on, but trust me, she has not one word for our service people, away from home on this holiday. Not one word for any Americans facing hunger, or feeling the impact of this Recession. Apparently, her only concern yesterday was that the media taunted her for mistaking North Korea for South Korea.

She doesn't accept that it was a serious error, nor does she take responsibility for it -- she instead blames the media for quoting her.

She ties it all up by calling for censorship!

When we the people are effective in holding America’s free press accountable for responsible and truthful reporting, then we shall all have even more to be thankful for!

Your thoughts?

Exactly what I was thinkng reading your OP. DO try and get over yourself, huh?

That's inaccurate.

Wrong again. Her acknowledgment of having made a slip of the tongue was pretty much dead center in her piece. Right in the third paragraph.

And the point of her piece wasn't deflector shield anything. It was the registering of a complaint. More like an observation. And in that, she was, of course, quite obviously correct. Her gaffe made waves because that's the way the media plays it. The frequent gaffes made by President Obama are given short shrift.

Noting the obvious lack of objectivity in the main stream media is a perfectly legitimate point to make.

Dude, she's whining. It's b-but Obama and b-but the librul media in reaction to her own slip up. Call it an "observation" if you will but what I see is a thinned skinned partisan whiner who can't take responsibility for her own mistake in any kind of tasteful manner. She has an Internet troll mentality.

Dude, she's whining. It's b-but Obama and b-but the librul media in reaction to her own slip up. Call it an "observation" if you will but what I see is a thinned skinned partisan whiner who can't take responsibility for her own mistake in any kind of tasteful manner. She has an Internet troll mentality.

The only people being thinned skinned are liberals protesting too much about what Palin said in her Thanksgiving Address.

Ever since Palin said it, liberals have been sputtering in this thread, about Palin playing "back at ya!"

The arrogance of liberalism is show. HOW DARE PALIN POINT OUT ANY LIBERAL WHO MAKES A MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't Palin know that liberal mistakes don't count, ONLY conservative ones.

You libs can keep on denying that's what's behind this thread, but your continued sputtering makes it all too obvious.

Who's thinned skinned?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Brilliant. While the lunatics are so worried about what Sarah said on fucking Facebook, we still don't have a budget for this fiscal year, the continuing resolution runs out in three days, and the security breaches are at an all-time high during wartime, no less.

But, but, BUUUUUUUT! Sarah posted on fucking Facebook!!!!!

:rolleyes:

My fellow Americans in all 57 states, the time has changed for come. With our country founded more than 20 centuries ago, we have much to celebrate – from the FBI’s 100 days to the reforms that bring greater inefficiencies to our health care system. We know that countries like Europe are willing to stand with us in our fight to halt the rise of privacy, and Israel is a strong friend of Israel’s. And let’s face it, everybody knows that it makes no sense that you send a kid to the emergency room for a treatable illness like asthma and they end up taking up a hospital bed. It costs, when, if you, they just gave, you gave them treatment early, and they got some treatment, and ah, a breathalyzer, or an inhalator. I mean, not a breathalyzer, ah, I don’t know what the term is in Austrian for that…

Of course, the paragraph above is based on a series of misstatements and verbal gaffes made by Barack Obama (I didn’t have enough time to do one for Joe Biden). YouTube links are provided just in case you doubt the accuracy of these all too human slips-of-the-tongue. If you can’t remember hearing about them, that’s because for the most part the media didn’t consider them newsworthy. I have no complaint about that. Everybody makes the occasional verbal gaffe – even news anchors.

Obviously, I would have been even more impressed if the media showed some consistency on this issue. Unfortunately, it seems they couldn’t resist the temptation to turn a simple one word slip-of-the-tongue of mine into a major political headline. The one word slip occurred yesterday during one of my seven back-to-back interviews wherein I was privileged to speak to the American public about the important, world-changing issues before us.

It goes on, but trust me, she has not one word for our service people, away from home on this holiday. Not one word for any Americans facing hunger, or feeling the impact of this Recession. Apparently, her only concern yesterday was that the media taunted her for mistaking North Korea for South Korea.

She doesn't accept that it was a serious error, nor does she take responsibility for it -- she instead blames the media for quoting her.

When we the people are effective in holding America’s free press accountable for responsible and truthful reporting, then we shall all have even more to be thankful for!

Your thoughts?

preatty simple

If you're getting headlines for a gaff, and no one else is, that's called a public personnal attack. She was pissed and posted it in a pissed off fashion.

then you go on and on to pick and choose what she did and didn't do.

geezuz, Obama didn't mention the wikileaks crap either, or mention the people that will be in danger b/c of it.

blah blah blah

mountains outta mole hills.

Brilliant. While the lunatics are so worried about what Sarah said on fucking Facebook, we still don't have a budget for this fiscal year, the continuing resolution runs out in three days, and the security breaches are at an all-time high during wartime, no less.

Liberals will tell you whom they fear.

They live in houses made of glass and ANYONE so much as flicks a pebble they go into shrieking hysterics.

This is classic liberalism. ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Your thoughts?

Please tell me that was satire.

And there's only 24 more shopping days 'til Christmas. Think about the children :(

And there's only 24 more shopping days 'til Christmas. Think about the children :(
What the fuck does that mean? Are you stoned again?

That's inaccurate.

:lol: That pretty much sums it up. She's taking a page out of Limbaugh's playbook; what he's done on the radio, she's doing on facebook/twitter. Imo she's got a more lucrative future in political "commentary" than she does in politics. Actually, since she quit as governor of a tiny state, I think she'd get eaten alive in the GOP primary and has almost no chance at elected office at the national level--too divisive, even in her own party.

Forum List

Back