Selfish Sarah

A peek inside the mind of a craven meglomaniac, IMO.

Your thoughts?
Indeed. Every time I see one of your threads.

I was actually wondering whether Mad-o-lyin' is too stupid to see that there is already a thread on this.

However, you raise a valid point there, modo.

I was wondering the same thing...So, now we get the lefties whining about Sarah Palin's Facebook comments along with her childrens? I wouldn't even know any of the Palin's had a Facebook account if these dorks didn't obsess over their every word and move. Bunch of loonies :cuckoo:

She'd rather whine and complain about getting no respect than pick up a book or find real solutions to America's real issues. The press is not an issue high on our list

And what "solutions" and "issues" do you think Palin should push?

Those "bright ideas" by Obama?

She's considered (mainly by herself) a leader of teapartiers. She should have some idea on how they might move forward with jobs, paying down the deficit,

This is a big concern, Republicans have taken the House but have no idea what to do. At least they can't communicate anything but their latest smears against Democrats.

How about CUTTING SPENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That idea that seems to make liberals pretend that solution doesn't exist.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And what "solutions" and "issues" do you think Palin should push?

Those "bright ideas" by Obama?

She's considered (mainly by herself) a leader of teapartiers. She should have some idea on how they might move forward with jobs, paying down the deficit,

This is a big concern, Republicans have taken the House but have no idea what to do. At least they can't communicate anything but their latest smears against Democrats.

I'm all for cutting spending. Let's hear your ideas, and which candidates or elected officials support them, TPS.

I'm all for cutting spending. Let's hear your ideas, and which candidates or elected officials support them, TPS.

Yes, because we all know, the Republicans can't possibly do better than Obama and the Democrats have done, right?????

I recognize that failed meme from the election. It didn't work then, it doesn't work now.

But I notice Christie seems to be doing a pretty good job of reigning in spending.

He looks good. So does Palin. Maybe even Rand Paul. Have to keep an eye on him. I haven't heard enough about him to make up my mind.

Two years is a long way off, and Rand would have to be in office a lot longer than that for me to trust him.

Romney NEVER. Actions, speak a lot louder than words with me and Romney's actions as governnor do not speak conservatism.

This is Palin's Thanksgiving message on facebook......

My fellow Americans in all 57 states, the time has changed for come. With our country founded more than 20 centuries ago, we have much to celebrate – from the FBI’s 100 days to the reforms that bring greater inefficiencies to our health care system. We know that countries like Europe are willing to stand with us in our fight to halt the rise of privacy, and Israel is a strong friend of Israel’s. And let’s face it, everybody knows that it makes no sense that you send a kid to the emergency room for a treatable illness like asthma and they end up taking up a hospital bed. It costs, when, if you, they just gave, you gave them treatment early, and they got some treatment, and ah, a breathalyzer, or an inhalator. I mean, not a breathalyzer, ah, I don’t know what the term is in Austrian for that…

Of course, the paragraph above is based on a series of misstatements and verbal gaffes made by Barack Obama (I didn’t have enough time to do one for Joe Biden). YouTube links are provided just in case you doubt the accuracy of these all too human slips-of-the-tongue. If you can’t remember hearing about them, that’s because for the most part the media didn’t consider them newsworthy. I have no complaint about that. Everybody makes the occasional verbal gaffe – even news anchors.

Obviously, I would have been even more impressed if the media showed some consistency on this issue. Unfortunately, it seems they couldn’t resist the temptation to turn a simple one word slip-of-the-tongue of mine into a major political headline. The one word slip occurred yesterday during one of my seven back-to-back interviews wherein I was privileged to speak to the American public about the important, world-changing issues before us.

A Thanksgiving Message to All 57 States | Facebook

It goes on, but trust me, she has not one word for our service people, away from home on this holiday. Not one word for any Americans facing hunger, or feeling the impact of this Recession. Apparently, her only concern yesterday was that the media taunted her for mistaking North Korea for South Korea.

She doesn't accept that it was a serious error, nor does she take responsibility for it -- she instead blames the media for quoting her.

She ties it all up by calling for censorship!

When we the people are effective in holding America’s free press accountable for responsible and truthful reporting, then we shall all have even more to be thankful for!

Your thoughts?

my thoughts?...for Christ friggin' sakes maddy give it a rest...seriously.

People with down's syndrome often don't reach much more than a mental age of 8.

Which would make them an intellectual giant measured next to you.

So you saying people with down's syndrome are ten times smarter than me, therefore 100 times smarter than you. I can believe those numbers. :lol:

See, that's why someone with DS is smarter than you. Where exactly did I say they were 10 times smarter than you? I didn't. Clearly, you struggle with basic comprehension. Idiot.

I'm all for you shutting the fuck up.

:boohoo:
Which would make them an intellectual giant measured next to you.

So you saying people with down's syndrome are ten times smarter than me, therefore 100 times smarter than you. I can believe those numbers. :lol:

See, that's why someone with DS is smarter than you. Where exactly did I say they were 10 times smarter than you? I didn't. Clearly, you struggle with basic comprehension. Idiot.

blah blah blah :boohoo:

Last edited:
:boohoo:

blah blah blah :boohoo:

Yea, I can understand that response. I kicked your ass and you're left without a response. That happens. People with a backbone admit they fucked up.... cowards whine. You fall into the latter category. Must suck to be you.

My fellow Americans in all 57 states, the time has changed for come. With our country founded more than 20 centuries ago, we have much to celebrate – from the FBI’s 100 days to the reforms that bring greater inefficiencies to our health care system. We know that countries like Europe are willing to stand with us in our fight to halt the rise of privacy, and Israel is a strong friend of Israel’s. And let’s face it, everybody knows that it makes no sense that you send a kid to the emergency room for a treatable illness like asthma and they end up taking up a hospital bed. It costs, when, if you, they just gave, you gave them treatment early, and they got some treatment, and ah, a breathalyzer, or an inhalator. I mean, not a breathalyzer, ah, I don’t know what the term is in Austrian for that…

Of course, the paragraph above is based on a series of misstatements and verbal gaffes made by Barack Obama (I didn’t have enough time to do one for Joe Biden). YouTube links are provided just in case you doubt the accuracy of these all too human slips-of-the-tongue. If you can’t remember hearing about them, that’s because for the most part the media didn’t consider them newsworthy. I have no complaint about that. Everybody makes the occasional verbal gaffe – even news anchors.

Obviously, I would have been even more impressed if the media showed some consistency on this issue. Unfortunately, it seems they couldn’t resist the temptation to turn a simple one word slip-of-the-tongue of mine into a major political headline. The one word slip occurred yesterday during one of my seven back-to-back interviews wherein I was privileged to speak to the American public about the important, world-changing issues before us.

It goes on, but trust me, she has not one word for our service people, away from home on this holiday. Not one word for any Americans facing hunger, or feeling the impact of this Recession. Apparently, her only concern yesterday was that the media taunted her for mistaking North Korea for South Korea.

She doesn't accept that it was a serious error, nor does she take responsibility for it -- she instead blames the media for quoting her.

When we the people are effective in holding America’s free press accountable for responsible and truthful reporting, then we shall all have even more to be thankful for!

Your thoughts?

Just goes to show her Internet troll mentality.

Your thoughts?

Making those observations has nothing to do with the notion of "selfishness."

Suggesting that the American "press" should be held accountable for its abysmal performance as "journalists" has nothing to do with "censorship." The comment is quite ironic, coming as it does from a person who wants to shut down a TV show about Alaska purely because she doesn't care for the politics of the host.

Lots of people have things to say on Thanksgiving and on other days that doesn't comment on our servicemen and servicewomen. But her support for our military personnel is actually unquestionable. The notion that because she didn't utter some words in one blog entry somehow constitutes evidence of her "selfishness" on that topic is an absurdity.

I do enjoy watching the liberals' obsession with Sarah Palin.

Too bad they can't spend as much time in contemplative criticism of the folks who ARE actually in power at the moment.

Forum List

Back