Self-described Republican Tara Setmayer: Trump is “probably going to pick a woman” VP: Nikki Haley or Elise Stefanik or Kristi Noem or Sarah Palin

why do you insist on proving you're a moron in every post?

he's not MY orange douchebag.

I had 3 chances to voter for him, and didn't.

I want in the WH less than you do

That doesn't mean I consider the loser in the WH competent in the least.

We haven't had a competent president since Ike.
:itsok: I don't blame you for not admitting you voted for him. Who would, amIright?

:itsok: I don't blame you for not admitting you voted for him. Who would, amIright?

find my posts preceding the 2016 convention, and you will see I never had any intention of voting for him.

(does stupidity run in your family, or are you special?)

find my posts preceding the 2016 convention, and you will see I never had any intention of voting for him.

(does stupidity run in your family, or are you special?)
You doth protest too much. :auiqs.jpg:

Poor trumptard. Reminds me of the Nazis after the war. Suddenly, no one would admit to being one.

After almost two years of sniffing hair and inappropriate touching by the current president the left wing fantasy turns to guess who. These people are pitiful. Left wing memories are notoriously selective but they have to remember Hillary's husband.

trumptard.jpg

Ha! Memories are about as long as my pecker. I remember though....Thing is if she's the VP pick what are you going to do.....Stay home or vote for a dem?
I never considered it because it's not going to happen. Democrats are the enemy of all living things.

Haley took down the Confederate flag in SC so that makes her a stupid bitch.

Stafinik votes with the filthy Democrats as much as she votes with the Republicans. A RINO.

Palin is good to go.

Noem is good to go.

Palin would be my choice, though Noem is slightly better looking, but Noem is kind of a bore... i want good looks + entertainment...Palin it is!

all would be good choices and a massive improvement of what we are dealing with today

Forum List

Back