Good God... Dementia Joe backtracks, saying Trump supporters aren't a threat after saying they were a threat for 20 minutes in speech.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
You simply can't make this stuff up.
After his weird speech that sounded like it was written by Rachel Maddow received major criticism - "off meds Joe" basically admits it was a mistake and wanting you to believe it isn't what he said. Perhaps he was unaware he was on television when he said it 20 times live.
And then off the meds he now says "look. no Trump supporters are a danger to the country"

You simply can't make this up.
My God

He’s wrong. They are a threat.

Your ilk started this shit.

tenor.gif

Last Night....

"Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our Republic."

But there’s no question that the Republican Party today is dominated, driven and intimidated by Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans. And that is a threat to this country.

MAGA forces are determined to take this country backwards, backwards to an America where there is no right to choose, no right to privacy, no right to contraception, no right to marry who you love. They promote authoritarian leaders, and they fanned the flames of political violence that are a threat to our personal rights, to the pursuit of justice, to the rule of law, to the very soul of this country.

I want to say as clearly as we can, we are not powerless in the face of these threats. .. There are far more Americans, far more Americans from every background and belief, who reject the extreme MAGA ideology than those that accept it. And folks, it’s within our power, it’s in our hands, yours and mine, to stop the assault on American democracy.

Today after speech... uh... oops...

"No Trump supporters are not a danger to this nation"

I mean... what the holy hell?

Clearly - "off meds Joe" doesn't remember what "on Meds Joe" says.

This is surreal. I mean... I knew he had little to nothing to do with his speech last night, who knows who wrote it... but to deny he said what he, repeatedly, so openly stated... is unbelievable.
Wow

Last edited:
You simply can't make this stuff up.
After his weird speech that sounded like it was written by Rachel Maddow received major criticism - "off meds Joe" basically admits it was a mistake and wanting you to believe it isn't what he said. Perhaps he was unaware he was on television when he said it 20 times live.
And then off the meds he now says "look. no Trump supporters are a danger to the country"

You simply can't make this up.
My God

It looked to me like the moment happened right there where his IV medication went whooshing in!

Clearly - "off meds Joe" doesn't remember what "on Meds Joe" says.

This is surreal. I mean... I knew he had little to nothing to do with his speech last night, who knows who wrote it... but to deny he said what he, repeatedly, so openly stated... is unbelievable.
Wow

Do not forget: no one is walking right across our border either! :lmao:

Forum List

Back