Self-described Republican Tara Setmayer: Trump is “probably going to pick a woman” VP: Nikki Haley or Elise Stefanik or Kristi Noem or Sarah Palin

Well, if he picks Sara Palin I will be forced to vote for whatever Democrat is offered. Even Biden.
Palin would be far worse.

And I notice tons of Trumpers vote based on "looks"
MAN!! That is really weaksauce.
How Trump ever got their vote is baffling based on that.

Palin would be my choice, though Noem is slightly better looking, but Noem is kind of a bore... i want good looks + entertainment...Palin it is!

Whoever is finally chosen, I do hope they are good sprinters.

They need to be one step ahead of the right-wing mob. Poor Pence found that out. Btw, has he stopped running? Does anyone know?

Last edited:
Biden is in the WH while the orange douchebag is whining in Florida scared of the next FBI visit. So, no.

But, keep trying. Eventually, you will get it right. Good luck. :itsok:

Biden has been a loser since he first got elected to congress.

the only reason he kept getting reelected is no one else in the state wanted the job.

He was picked for VP to prevent assassination attempts on Obama.

That he won the nomination, and election, is proof of the stupidity of the democrat party.

That Trump won the nomination, and election, is proof of the stupidity of the republican party.

Biden has been a loser since he first got elected to congress.

the only reason he kept getting reelected is no one else in the state wanted the job.

He was picked for VP to prevent assassination attempts on Obama.

That he won the nomination, and election, is proof of the stupidity of the democrat party.

That Trump won the nomination, and election, is proof of the stupidity of the republican party.
Sure, keep telling yourself that. Biden is still in the WH and your orange loser is still whining down in Florida. :itsok:

Sure, keep telling yourself that. Biden is still in the WH and your orange loser is still whining down in Florida. :itsok:

So, we have loser in the WH, and a moron that thinks I give a shit where Trump is.

So, we have loser in the WH, and a moron that thinks I give a shit where Trump is.
Retard. This thread is about who gets the WH. And since your orange douchebag isn't in it, ergo, he is a loser.

Get it now? Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

I really hope not. Assuming DJT is the nominee and chose a solid ideological Conservative male VP I might be able to hold my nose and vote for them. I could not possibly vote for a DJT/ANY woman ticket.

Kristi Noem is hot and smart. She would ace any task Trump gave her, unlike Harris. Although my guess is that she would decline a VP offer from him, which would be smart on her part.

Retard. This thread is about who gets the WH. And since your orange douchebag isn't in it, ergo, he is a loser.

Get it now? Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:
And since your orange douchebag isn't in it, ergo, he is a loser.

why do you insist on proving you're a moron in every post?

he's not MY orange douchebag.

I had 3 chances to voter for him, and didn't.

I want in the WH less than you do

That doesn't mean I consider the loser in the WH competent in the least.

We haven't had a competent president since Ike.

Forum List

Back