Selena Gomez She say to pray for babies in Gaza

The baby's own daddy probably did that because those people care more about their hatred than their own children. They are disgusting excuses for human beings as far as I'm concerned.

Do you ever have dreams of being a Nazi in a former or current life?

Hmm. Interesting. This just goes to show that you have no valid argument left. I'm not a newbie to your type. Lol! You are transparent and just like everyone else of your kind.

You support the murderous cult, and you probably would also like to see the Jews driven out of the ME. You are what we call a "terrorist sympathizer." So your "opinion" about me means absolutely nothing because you are just as lowly as the terrorists you are defending. :D

Yea me too, which "barbaric savages" do you refer to, the ones who killed 67 IDF by sniper fire or the ones who killed 2,018 civilians by artillery bombardment ?

The Barbaric Savages in GAZA who want to wipe the Jews off the face of the Earth and who are raising their young to want to do the same thing.

Zionists " took over " " Palestine's?" You can barely see it !

http://xe7.xanga.com/63bf2bf4d9034227767519/b179290672.jpg

It's the size of New Jersey. Translation; Jews have no Right to be there !

The Ottomans controlled that land.
The Brits won the war over the Ottomans.
The British controlled that land and they gave it to the Jews and they had every right to do so.

Zionists did not take over anything. The land was given to them by the British.

The Jews do not want GAZA, the Jews gave GAZA to the Palestinians.
GAZA (Hamas) wants to take over Israel.

HUH??? The Palestinian squatters were there long before 1948 takiing over Israel's ancient land.

I'm more sad for the people of Israel who have had to deal with these savages forever. It's about time they took care of business once and for all. A lot of those "babies" in Palestine are also terrorists or terrorists in training who will grow up to carry on the tradition of hate, violence and death.

Besides, what does Selena Gomez know? She's just a kid who hangs out with the likes of Justin Bieber. :cuckoo:

Sorry, I have very LITTLE sympathy for those barbaric savages.

No not forever, only since 1948 when the immigrants took over Palestine, How would you react if the immigrants took over your country and forced you into a ghetto sealed off to the outside world?

All true. And the overwhelming majority of Palestinian squatters on Israel's land don't even have titles or deeds to the land they stole.

The baby's own daddy probably did that because those people care more about their hatred than their own children. They are disgusting excuses for human beings as far as I'm concerned.

Comparing the previous poster to a Nazi???

Jew was forced to empty Auschwitz gas chambers - Los Angeles Times

The Concentration Camps: The Treatment of Concentration Camp Victims

9 Sinister Things Nazis Did To Inmates At Concentration Camps - Listverse

Just a FEW Examples, Leave it to a deranged Pro Palestinian to tell lies and spread his filth

Selena Gomez? Oh that college grad., let's see if she can spell "Palestinians"? PFFFFTTTTTTTT!

Last edited by a moderator:

I bet you and your IslamoNazi brethern do.

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

Comparing the previous poster to a Nazi???

Jew was forced to empty Auschwitz gas chambers - Los Angeles Times

The Concentration Camps: The Treatment of Concentration Camp Victims

9 Sinister Things Nazis Did To Inmates At Concentration Camps - Listverse

Just a FEW Examples, Leave it to a deranged Pro Palestinian to tell lies and spread his filth

It's what they all do when they have no valid argument left. Godwin's law. :lol: A sure fire sign that the opponent is losing the debate. :D

Selena she is very sad about children in Gaza. She want everybody to pray for them and there families. She say “It is About Humanity. Pray for Gaza.”
LINK

”Selena Gomez is the latest celeb to speak her mind about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. The 21-year-old star posted an image on Instagram Friday which stated, “It’s About Humanity. Pray for Gaza.”
“Please pray for those families and babies today,” Gomez wrote. “Please always remember what's important in life. It's not any of this. We are here to help, inspire and love. Be that change. #wearethenextgeneration

The “Pray for Humanity” post has received 525,000 likes to date, but that doesn’t mean all of the pop star’s fans agree with her.
Selena she say pray for families o f Gaza

selena-gomez-mtv-movie-awards-001.jpg

Good on her. Those Palestinian children are just innocent bystanders.

Selena she is very sad about children in Gaza. She want everybody to pray for them and there families. She say “It is About Humanity. Pray for Gaza.”
LINK

”Selena Gomez is the latest celeb to speak her mind about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. The 21-year-old star posted an image on Instagram Friday which stated, “It’s About Humanity. Pray for Gaza.”
“Please pray for those families and babies today,” Gomez wrote. “Please always remember what's important in life. It's not any of this. We are here to help, inspire and love. Be that change. #wearethenextgeneration

The “Pray for Humanity” post has received 525,000 likes to date, but that doesn’t mean all of the pop star’s fans agree with her.

Good on her. Those Palestinian children are just innocent bystanders.

If you and others were truly concerned about the children, then you would have been condemning the terrorists all along. They are the reason why they're children are dead. They kill their own children because their hatred outweighs everything else.

Child Abuse by Hamas |

Forget ISIS who gives a shit about Syria when you got Israel - the only democracy in the middle east - that secure liberty and freedom.

I think we should show dead puppies haha!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I have very LITTLE sympathy for those barbaric savages.

Yea me too, which "barbaric savages" do you refer to, the ones who killed 67 IDF by sniper fire or the ones who killed 2,018 civilians by artillery bombardment ?

So now all of the dead Palestinians are civilians? Hahahaha :lol: :lol:

Pro Palestinians are such experts at lying and deceiving

Selena Gomez? Oh that college grad., let's see if she can spell "Palestinians"? PFFFFTTTTTTTT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-5Q7yuaXjM

Too bad she doesn't have the same " sympathy and compassion". :lol: for those Children who ISIS is beheading and even burying them alive !! ::evil:
The beheadings are not true.

FactChecker: Is ISIS Beheading Children in Iraq? | TGC | The Gospel Coalition

propaganda detectors should be installed within your hard-drive

LINK

I too pray for the babies of Palestine. I pray that the Hamas will end the practice of hiding guns in babie cribs and strollers and come out of the civilian area's and conduct their suicide in an honorable manner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-5Q7yuaXjM

Too bad she doesn't have the same " sympathy and compassion". :lol: for those Children who ISIS is beheading and even burying them alive !! ::evil:

It's not true? You are the liar . They are also burying them alive !!!:(. Lie detectors should be installed within your hard drive. :cuckoo:

http://m.christianpost.com/news/isi...istian-they-see-says-chaldean-leader--124594/

Last edited:

It's not true? You are the liar . They are also burying them alive !!!:(. Lie detectors should be installed within your hard drive. :cuckoo:

ISIS 'Systematically Beheading Children' in Iraq; They Are 'Killing Every Christian They See,' Says Chaldean Leader
Did you even read my link. It talks about the one you just posted. Only one person is claiming the beheadings. Mark Arabo in San Diego. He isn`t even in Iraq. Why are no other christians or journalists reporting these stories. Just like the false stories about Saddam pouring acid on his victims or dropping babies off the roof of building these stories are false. Wake up.

Forum List

Back