Selena Gomez She say to pray for babies in Gaza

Carlsen

Aug 10, 2014
Ragnarök with Loki and Heimdall
Selena she is very sad about children in Gaza. She want everybody to pray for them and there families. She say “It is About Humanity. Pray for Gaza.”
LINK

”Selena Gomez is the latest celeb to speak her mind about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. The 21-year-old star posted an image on Instagram Friday which stated, “It’s About Humanity. Pray for Gaza.”
“Please pray for those families and babies today,” Gomez wrote. “Please always remember what's important in life. It's not any of this. We are here to help, inspire and love. Be that change. #wearethenextgeneration

The “Pray for Humanity” post has received 525,000 likes to date, but that doesn’t mean all of the pop star’s fans agree with her.
Selena she say pray for families o f Gaza

selena-gomez-mtv-movie-awards-001.jpg

I'm more sad for the people of Israel who have had to deal with these savages forever. It's about time they took care of business once and for all. A lot of those "babies" in Palestine are also terrorists or terrorists in training who will grow up to carry on the tradition of hate, violence and death.

Besides, what does Selena Gomez know? She's just a kid who hangs out with the likes of Justin Bieber. :cuckoo:

Sorry, I have very LITTLE sympathy for those barbaric savages.

I'm more sad for the people of Israel who have had to deal with these savages forever. It's about time they took care of business once and for all. A lot of those "babies" in Palestine are also terrorists or terrorists in training who will grow up to carry on the tradition of hate, violence and death.

Besides, what does Selena Gomez know? She's just a kid who hangs out with the likes of Justin Bieber. :cuckoo:

No not forever, only since 1948 when the immigrants took over Palestine, How would you react if the immigrants took over your country and forced you into a ghetto sealed off to the outside world?

No not forever, only since 1948 when the immigrants took over Palestine, How would you react if the immigrants took over your country and forced you into a ghetto sealed off to the outside world?

What country was taken over?

Yea me too, which "barbaric savages" do you refer to, the ones who killed 67 IDF by sniper fire or the ones who killed 2,018 civilians by artillery bombardment ?

Yea me too, which "barbaric savages" do you refer to, the ones who killed 67 IDF by sniper fire or the ones who killed 2,018 civilians by artillery bombardment ?

The Barbaric Savages in GAZA who want to wipe the Jews off the face of the Earth and who are raising their young to want to do the same thing.

They didn't even HAVE a country. That "territory" wasn't owned by the "Palestinians" as we all know.

The ones who refuse to let Israel exist in peace of course. The ones who brainwash their children to hate and to sacrifice their lives for the "cause" and then blame it on everyone else. It's disgusting. Those aren't parents. They're animals. Worse than animals actually.

The Barbaric Savages in GAZA who want to wipe the Jews off the face of the Earth and who are raising their young to want to do the same thing.

I bet they could care less about the Jews who are Not occupying their country

Not true at all. There are terrorist attacks by Islamic extremists ALL over the world. They are a hateful bunch that lives according to middle ages rules because their leaders and radical imams have kept them uneducated and basically dumb and poor on purpose. Then, they brainwash them into hating the "infidels" and blaming all of their woes on everyone else.

It's about time they took care of business once and for all. A lot of those "babies" in Palestine are also terrorists or terrorists in training who will grow up to carry on the tradition of hate, violence and death.

A final solution? never again, have you considered signing up for the local Nazi party?

Last edited:

It's about time they took care of business once and for all. A lot of those "babies" in Palestine are also terrorists or terrorists in training who will grow up to carry on the tradition of hate, violence and death.

A final solution? never again, have you considered signing up for the local Nazi party?

Yes but they said I was TOO mean for them.

Besides, you dolt, nobody is talking about genocide. This is war, which is exactly what the Palestinian people wanted. They want to drive Israel out of the area. Now is there chance. They'd better give it their best shot, or they are going to get beat down really badly.

And it's ironic, you speaking of genocide, since that is EXACTLY what is written in the Hamas charter about the Jews. Lol! Wow, you've bought into the Hamas propaganda hook, line and sinker! It's hard to believe there are such naive dumbasses out there.

Last edited:
These are the people who use their children as human shields, and not only that but they use them as homicide bombers too.

According to Amnesty International, "Palestinian armed groups have repeatedly shown total disregard for the most fundamental human rights, notably the right to life, by deliberately targeting Israeli civilians and by using Palestinian children in armed attacks. Children are susceptible to recruitment by manipulation or may be driven to join armed groups for a variety of reasons, including a desire to avenge relatives or friends killed by the Israeli army."[3]

Yes, so they're upset about their children when it's convenient to blame it on the Israelis. Lol!

They want to wipe out all Jews worldwide.

They never had a Country.
The Turks (Ottoman Empire) controlled the land and then the Brits won the war over the Turks and they controlled the land after WWI.
Do your even know that some of the pics you put up had people in traditional Turkish clothing? That's because they were controlled by the Ottomans - the Turks.

Last edited:
The baby's own daddy probably did that because those people care more about their hatred than their own children. They are disgusting excuses for human beings as far as I'm concerned.

Do you ever have dreams of being a Nazi in a former or current life?

Zionists " took over " " palestine?" You can barely see it !

http://xe7.xanga.com/63bf2bf4d9034227767519/b179290672.jpg

It's the size of New Jersey. Translation; Jews have no Right to be there !

Things Pro Palestinians don't want you to know;

http://www.camera.org/index.asp?x_context=2&x_outlet=118&x_article=1691

Only one SMALL example

Last edited:

Forum List

Back