Segregation forever!!!!!

I wasnt complimenting you. I was laughing at your recessive genes. :laugh:

No worries. I was laughing at those dominant big lips.
Thanks for the compliment. Your women love our lips too.
laugh.gif

It always gets down to "muh dik " Jigs can't converse without including a White Lady. Sheboons never will have what a White Lady has. No worries , spook , you get the mudsharks. LOL
thankfully you subhuman white trash are dying off

Actually, the demoralized, depressed ones like that one who worry every waking moment about about being disenfranchised and outnumbered by "other races" are committing suicide at an alarming rate. Therapy and networking with similar types is not helping.

Financial despair, addiction and the rise of suicide in white America

Somewhat correct. White geNOcide has exponentially grown. affirmative action , gubmint handouts etc have stacked the deck. It's time for WEXIT. A financial divorce from non whites. Whites need a White Nation ; simply put.

Yes that is fair. thanks for the compliment.

laugh.gif

It always gets down to "muh dik " Jigs can't converse without including a White Lady. Sheboons never will have what a White Lady has. No worries , spook , you get the mudsharks. LOL

Or interbreeding, keep that in mind.

laugh.gif

Actually, the demoralized, depressed ones like that one who worry every waking moment about about being disenfranchised and outnumbered by "other races" are committing suicide at an alarming rate. Therapy and networking with similar types is not helping.

Somewhat correct. White geNOcide has exponentially grown. affirmative action , gubmint handouts etc have stacked the deck. It's time for WEXIT. A financial divorce from non whites. Whites need a White Nation ; simply put.
Go back to your caves in europe.

laugh.gif

those recessive genes get dominated when they interbreed.

laugh.gif

those recessive genes get dominated when they interbreed.

Maybe that isn't such a good idea, then. Eh, I've known plenty of mixed people, it's all good.

laugh.gif

False argument. What has happened over time is that the pendulum has corrected itself and there is no longer a deck stacked completely in favor of a "majority".

So when forced to compete without the benefit of dranconian laws in place to marginalize and undervalue every other demographic (women included), those who are weak of mind, lazy from being rewarded by default and emotionally fragile, develop their own exit strategy.

Like it or not, that is the truth.

Truth is the parasite is eating the host. Out of the darkness , for at least 8 yrs the negro has been spoon fed. Sad , after all the spoon feeding , the "magic negro" evolves to be a cosby , simpson or obongo. How do BLM? I mean really. Just pathetic.

Best advice to Whites. WEXIT. Self segregate. Leave the negro to their own survival devices. LOL Home rule for the colored.

Like it or not , that is the truth.

Last edited:
Truth is the parasite is eating the host. Out of the darkness , for at least 8 yrs the negro has been spoon fed. Sad , after all the spoon feeding , the "magic negro" evolves to be a cosby , simpson or obongo. How do BLM? I mean really. Just pathetic.

Best advice to Whites. WEXIT. Self segregate. Leave the negro to their own survival devices. LOL Home rule for the colored.

If whites stop practicing incest, raping farm animals, and playing out in the sun they may survive an additional 2 centuries. If not their recessive genes will ultimately be overcome. Even now as we speak white girls all over this country are seeking out sex partners with more dominant genes by have children by Black guys.

Last edited:

If whites stop practicing incest, raping farm animals, and playing out in the sun they may survive an additional 2 centuries. If not their recessive genes will ultimately be overcome. Even now as we speak white girls all over this country are seeking out sex partners with more dominant by have children by Black guys.

Too bad they're not seeking out someone who can form a coherent sentence. I'm sure some are.

If whites stop practicing incest, raping farm animals, and playing out in the sun they may survive an additional 2 centuries. If not their recessive genes will ultimately be overcome. Even now as we speak white girls all over this country are seeking out sex partners with more dominant by have children by Black guys.

Too bad they're not seeking out someone who can form a coherent sentence. I'm sure some are.
I dont think they all care about coherent sentences. Their instincts are directing them.

I dont think they all care about coherent sentences. Their instincts are directing them.

To "muh dik"? Well, if they're that stupid, let them. There always will be girls that are dumber than a box of rocks.

When they end up with AIDS because Tyrone did that sissy in the keister while locked up, well, it happens.

It'll just cull the herd some, leaving smarter women that I'd appreciate more around for me.

To "muh dik"? Well, if they're that stupid, let them. There always will be girls that are dumber than a box of rocks.

When they end up with AIDS because Tyrone did that sissy in the keister while locked up, well, it happens.

It'll just cull the herd some, leaving smarter women that I'd appreciate more around for me.
That wont leave many white women for yall. Soon all white men with your same beliefs will be living in bunkers and inbreeding with their mothers and daughters to maintain the white race.

That wont leave many white women for yall. Soon all white men with your same beliefs will be living in bunkers and inbreeding with their mothers and daughters to maintain the white race.

Less females are that stupid than you think. By the way: Yours will die from AIDS, so there's that.

Less females are that stupid than you think. By the way: Yours will die from AIDS, so there's that.
i dont think they are stupid. They are actually very smart. They are making sure their descendants have that dominant Black DNA.

i dont think they are stupid. They are actually very smart. They are making sure their descendants have that dominant Black DNA.

And AIDS. That's not going very far.

Do you really want to bring up who's dominant?

We're becoming immune to AIDS even if that affected all Black people. Natural selection.

Yes lets bring up dominant you recessive cave chimp. There is a reason your genes are weak. Inbreeding.

Were becoming immune to AIDS even if that affected all Black people.

Yes lets bring up dominant you recessive cave chimp. There is a reason your genes are weak. Inbreeding.

It seems my genes are strong. We have longevity, intelligence, strength, sun tolerance (blacks burn before I do)
Propensity to make money and be thrifty. What else is there?
What year did your people (I mean your direct people you are related to) come to the US? I have black friends that are 5th generation Americans and no one in their family was ever slaves. Much like me. We have quite a bit in common.

Were becoming immune to AIDS even if that affected all Black people.

It seems my genes are strong. We have longevity, intelligence, strength, sun tolerance (blacks burn before I do)
Propensity to make money and be thrifty. What else is there?
What year did your people (I mean your direct people you are related to) come to the US? I have black friends that are 5th generation Americans and no one in their family was ever slaves. Much like me. We have quite a bit in common.
LOL!

Try harder to convince me you have strong genes oh recessive one. You probably have some Black in you from a fling never revealed.

My people were brought over as enslaved prisoners in 1698. Thats great you know some people that were never slaves. I do too. I know a lot of them. However, that doesnt make white people any difference. They still are afraid of the strong genes.

Forum List

Back