Segregation forever!!!!!

Self-segregation is called liberty. Forced segregation is called conservatism.

Not conservatism, progressivism.
So segregation is a good thing?
I's it ok if whites do it?
Fine with me. All the whites that want to be segregated should get moving. You are going to have a big problem getting white women to stay there though.

What a crock of crap. Whats liberating about the other segregated like welfare ghettos where most of blacks are born?

Few black are conservative. They should be though it may stop some of the killing of the poor kids born to them.

So you wouldn't object if you lost your right to live in the neighborhood of your choice?

This is dorms not housing
But let's go with that.
Is it OK for whites to self segregate?

Is it OK for you to move to a white neighborhood? Why wouldn't it be?

Ok so at school we should have white only dorms?
If thats what you want.

What a crock of crap. Whats liberating about the other segregated like welfare ghettos where most of blacks are born?

Few black are conservative. They should be though it may stop some of the killing of the poor kids born to them.

So you wouldn't object if you lost your right to live in the neighborhood of your choice?

But let's go with that.

If thats what you want.

Absolutely. Let them have it. What I don't understand is that there were already ethnically themed living facilities that cater to Asians, Hispanics and Native Americans, but the minute that the same thing is planned to be available for black students there is an uproar from the same demographic that for the most part would collectively do a world wide "happy dance" if the black population ceased to exist.

WTF?

https://www.google.com/amp/www.lati...ng-cal-state-la--20160906-snap-story,amp.html

But let's go with that.

If thats what you want.

Absolutely. Let them have it. What I don't understand is that there were already ethnically themed living facilities that cater to Asians, Hispanics and Native Americans, but the minute that the same thing is planned to be available for black students there is an uproar from the same demographic that for the most part would collectively do a world wide "happy dance" if the black population ceased to exist.

WTF?

To what demographic are you referring?

But let's go with that.

If thats what you want.

WTF?

https://www.google.com/amp/www.lati...ng-cal-state-la--20160906-snap-story,amp.html
I am of the opinion that lots of whites fear Blacks being together and building without their input. They have this weird love hate relationship going on with Blacks

But let's go with that.

If thats what you want.

That's fine, I have no.issue if the rules.are the same for everyone, but I do.think bulkanization is not good.overall.

But let's go with that.

If thats what you want.

WTF?

I am of the opinion that lots of whites fear Blacks being together and building without their input. They have this weird love hate relationship going on with Blacks

Nah we used to force that.....if people do it by choice, I'm all.for freedom.

But let's go with that.

If thats what you want.

That's fine, I have no.issue if the rules.are the same for everyone, but I do.think bulkanization is not good.overall.
Who said it had to be balkanization? I dont have to hate you in order to want to hang around people I like.

But let's go with that.

If thats what you want.

Who said it had to be balkanization? I dont have to hate you in order to want to hang around people I like.

Its not about hate..

Just that of you only hang around people like you, you can grow suspicious of others and buy into bullshit propoganda.
I'm white, but work.woth blacks, indians, and some muslims as well as wasps, so I don't buy into alot of the bullshit said about me or these other groups. We have good relations and do well....in fact ive been be called a nigga by blacks......in a positive way.

If thats what you want.

Its not about hate..

Just that of you only hang around people like you, you can grow suspicious of others and buy into bullshit propoganda.
I'm white, but work.woth blacks, indians, and some muslims as well as wasps, so I don't buy into alot of the bullshit said about me or these other groups. We have good relations and do well....in fact ive been be called a nigga by blacks......in a positive way.
You are always subject to buying into propaganda no matter what. You just have to be smart enough to research it before embracing it.

When I go to the range I am around people I dont particularly care for most of the time. They actually reinforce a lot of the propaganda i have heard about them. I have found that I can still find common ground with them as long as we stick to certain subjects. That doesnt make me less suspicious of them. It actually confirms what I thought all along.

If thats what you want.

Its not about hate..

You are always subject to buying into propaganda no matter what. You just have to be smart enough to research it before embracing it.

When I go to the range I am around people I dont particularly care for most of the time. They actually reinforce a lot of the propaganda i have heard about them. I have found that I can still find common ground with them as long as we stick to certain subjects. That doesnt make me less suspicious of them. It actually confirms what I thought all along.

You seem cynical....yes people do fit stereotypes, but don't worry about them, worry about what you can control and try to make yourself a good exa mple. That's all you can do. But yea people are always suspicious, but that's usually because they don't hang around many other kinds of people. When I deal.witb.people im.straigjt up, no bullshit when I know them better than I'll tease and joke around. Life's too short to be hateful, perpetually offended and negative. My problem with liberals is they always try to.find a flaw or a problem they can fix. Stop it, if it's a huge issue than yeah work to fix it, but if it's some old guy that says something stupid, it should kill your day.

If thats what you want.

Its not about hate..

You seem cynical....yes people do fit stereotypes, but don't worry about them, worry about what you can control and try to make yourself a good exa mple. That's all you can do. But yea people are always suspicious, but that's usually because they don't hang around many other kinds of people. When I deal.witb.people im.straigjt up, no bullshit when I know them better than I'll tease and joke around. Life's too short to be hateful, perpetually offended and negative. My problem with liberals is they always try to.find a flaw or a problem they can fix. Stop it, if it's a huge issue than yeah work to fix it, but if it's some old guy that says something stupid, it should kill your day.
I disagree. If I was cynical I would never actively seek and find common ground. I never worry about stuff I cant control. Thats a good way to cause stress. I also never worry about what others think of me so I dont try to be an example unless my specific story can help someone else. I am also very straight up with people. I dont tease or joke around until they get inside my comfort zone. That can only be done by having shared perspective in my case. I have a buddy that can joke with anyone as soon as he meets them which is a trait i am working to acquire. I'm typically very laid back until someone shows disrespect and then I go from zero to 60. If someone says something stupid I will stop it right there. I dont allow people to disrespect me without addressing it.

But let's go with that.

If thats what you want.

WTF?

They hate it when blacks live near them and when blacks don't want to be around them, they are offended. I don't think it's a love/ hate phenomena as much as it is a "control" issue.

Of course on the flip side, the majority of them that I have been around in person are nothing like some of the ones who post here.

But let's go with that.

Could a black move into my white neighborhood?

Can a white move into a black dorm?

Mark

But let's go with that.

Could a black move into my white neighborhood?

Can a white move into a black dorm?

Mark

There are no lawsuits stopping either. The question is if they wanted to; would they do so?

Calif. university latest to establish 'black-only' housing | Fox News

George Wallace would be proud of the modern democrat party and the social justice left!!!!

Segregation is a joke. It never works. Separatism is the only way to go.

So, go. What are you waiting for?

Nothing . White Communities are growing at a breakneck pace. Uusally in mid America. One Ozark town boasts 9 illegals in a town of 12,000 racially hygienic Whites. Time to build that wall ; deport them all.

Calif. university latest to establish 'black-only' housing | Fox News

George Wallace would be proud of the modern democrat party and the social justice left!!!!

Segregation is a joke. It never works. Separatism is the only way to go.

So, go. What are you waiting for?

...racially hygienic Whites. .

What completely meaningless pussy-speak. There is no such thing, of course.

Forum List

Back