Segregation forever!!!!!

Less females are that stupid than you think. By the way: Yours will die from AIDS, so there's that.
i dont think they are stupid. They are actually very smart. They are making sure their descendants have that dominant Black DNA.

And AIDS. That's not going very far.

Do you really want to bring up who's dominant?
Were becoming immune to AIDS even if that affected all Black people.

Yes lets bring up dominant you recessive cave chimp. There is a reason your genes are weak. Inbreeding.

It seems my genes are strong. We have longevity, intelligence, strength, sun tolerance (blacks burn before I do)
Propensity to make money and be thrifty. What else is there?
What year did your people (I mean your direct people you are related to) come to the US? I have black friends that are 5th generation Americans and no one in their family was ever slaves. Much like me. We have quite a bit in common.
LOL!

Try harder to convince me you have strong genes oh recessive one. You probably have some Black in you from a fling never revealed.

My people were brought over as enslaved prisoners in 1698. Thats great you know some people that were never slaves. I do too. I know a lot of them. However, that doesnt make white people any difference. They still are afraid of the strong genes.

I have no black in my bloodline. Only Spanish and English. I am a Cracker. When they say "Cracker" They're talking about me.

That's right. Do you know why some blacks have physical superiorities?

Because inbred Alabama and Georgia slave owners bred them for strength and size.

Here's some info for ya 1860 Census Results

Where do you live, o prejudice black man?

i dont think they are stupid. They are actually very smart. They are making sure their descendants have that dominant Black DNA.

Yes lets bring up dominant you recessive cave chimp. There is a reason your genes are weak. Inbreeding.

It seems my genes are strong. We have longevity, intelligence, strength, sun tolerance (blacks burn before I do)
What year did your people (I mean your direct people you are related to) come to the US? I have black friends that are 5th generation Americans and no one in their family was ever slaves. Much like me. We have quite a bit in common.
LOL!

Try harder to convince me you have strong genes oh recessive one. You probably have some Black in you from a fling never revealed.

My people were brought over as enslaved prisoners in 1698. Thats great you know some people that were never slaves. I do too. I know a lot of them. However, that doesnt make white people any difference. They still are afraid of the strong genes.

I have no black in my bloodline. Only Spanish and English. I am a Cracker. When they say "Cracker" They're talking about me.

Because inbred Alabama and Georgia slave owners bred them for strength and size.

I thought so. You do realize the Spanish have a lot of African DNA?. More so than any other europeans if I remember correctly.

We have physical superiorities because nature blessed us. Thats why pure Africans are the strongest of all.

Why do you need to know where I live hairy one? Do you actually think i would give away my position to a cave chimp? i see what happened to the world once you clowns were educated by my ancestors.

Wikileaks has posted a data dump on the CIA's tool chest. The fact that they have all this is mind boggling in it's implications.

The fact that people can't see beyond attempting to make POLITICAL HAY out of it - is more then mind boggling, it's damning.

Wikileaks isn't a "hero".
Assange isn't a "hero" on a quest for truth and openness.
Snowden isn't a "hero".
Manning isn't a "hero".

To defend this as "revealing the truth" for partisan purposes is indefensable. These are the tools we use to fight terrorism, now being made public.

Wikileaks is known to be a proxy for Russian espionage efforts (if you doubt it, feel free to show where Wikileaks has ever released seriously damning stuff on the Russians) - instead it selectively releases material damaging to the US.

Does anyone not see the irony in clamoring for a border wall and a ban on travel from certain countries in the name of "national security" while simultaneously excusing if not outright supporting what Wikileaks has done and the impact THAT might have on our national security?

71e402f30c2b741ecd69ba3ae4baf90bb45b7443c52422de88cf02f4802a5a19.jpg

The outrage darling should be that they are hacking and spying on CITIZENS and NOT just American citizens but citizens of other nations and most of it has little to do with combatting terrorism.

This is a complete violation of peoples privacy, this is what Eric Blair warned about in "1984" and also what Aldous Huxley warned about in "Brave New World" that this is how a Future Police State would control citizenry.

That you ;Leftists have absolutely no problem with this says what about the Left?

You Leftists accuse the Right of being Fascist, yet it's the Left who are condoning Fascism, whilst the Right is fighting against it.

I'm no fan of the Patriot Act.

BUT - here's the question:
What the US does is no different than what many other countries do. That's a given.
There is no way of knowing how much or little has to do with terrorism - terrorism includes cyber attacks, espionage etc. but I agree, it likely goes much further than it needs to. I do not support big data gatherings and I strongly support court orders like FISA as a means of limiting it.

Here is the problemm though: Is it a good thing for Wikileaks to spill all the tools a spy agency uses in this manner? What if it were Austria's intelligence agencies?

The problem with this stuff is how much is acceptable for security? Where do you draw the line?

LOL!

I thought so. You do realize the Spanish have a lot of African DNA?. More so than any other europeans if I remember correctly.

We have physical superiorities because nature blessed us. Thats why pure Africans are the strongest of all.

Why do you need to know where I live hairy one? Do you actually think i would give away my position to a cave chimp? i see what happened to the world once you clowns were educated by my ancestors.

lH5ExZq.gif

Are you a mongoloid or something? Your ancestors never in their lives ever educated my ancestors. In fact they never even saw them.

How did this education occur when there was no contact between the two?

I bet you live in the north.

Wikileaks has posted a data dump on the CIA's tool chest. The fact that they have all this is mind boggling in it's implications.

The fact that people can't see beyond attempting to make POLITICAL HAY out of it - is more then mind boggling, it's damning.

Snowden isn't a "hero".
Manning isn't a "hero".

To defend this as "revealing the truth" for partisan purposes is indefensable. These are the tools we use to fight terrorism, now being made public.

Wikileaks is known to be a proxy for Russian espionage efforts (if you doubt it, feel free to show where Wikileaks has ever released seriously damning stuff on the Russians) - instead it selectively releases material damaging to the US.

Does anyone not see the irony in clamoring for a border wall and a ban on travel from certain countries in the name of "national security" while simultaneously excusing if not outright supporting what Wikileaks has done and the impact THAT might have on our national security?

The outrage darling should be that they are hacking and spying on CITIZENS and NOT just American citizens but citizens of other nations and most of it has little to do with combatting terrorism.

This is a complete violation of peoples privacy, this is what Eric Blair warned about in "1984" and also what Aldous Huxley warned about in "Brave New World" that this is how a Future Police State would control citizenry.

That you ;Leftists have absolutely no problem with this says what about the Left?

You Leftists accuse the Right of being Fascist, yet it's the Left who are condoning Fascism, whilst the Right is fighting against it.

What the US does is no different than what many other countries do. That's a given.
There is no way of knowing how much or little has to do with terrorism - terrorism includes cyber attacks, espionage etc. but I agree, it likely goes much further than it needs to. I do not support big data gatherings and I strongly support court orders like FISA as a means of limiting it.

Here is the problemm though: Is it a good thing for Wikileaks to spill all the tools a spy agency uses in this manner? What if it were Austria's intelligence agencies?

The problem with this stuff is how much is acceptable for security? Where do you draw the line?

LOL!

lH5ExZq.gif

Are you a mongoloid or something? Your ancestors never in their lives ever educated my ancestors. In fact they never even saw them.

You must have a high amount of neanderthal DNA which would account for your poor intelligence.

My ancestors educated your ancestors on 2 occasions. Once to get whites out of the caves of europe and then again after the Dark Ages where your ancestors had to be taught that bathing wasnt attracting evil spirits.

Snowden isn't a "hero".
Manning isn't a "hero".

LOL!

lH5ExZq.gif

You must have a high amount of neanderthal DNA which would account for your poor intelligence.

My ancestors educated your ancestors on 2 occasions. Once to get whites out of the caves of europe and then again after the Dark Ages where your ancestors had to be taught that bathing wasnt attracting evil spirits.
This is you: I apologize sir, but you are derp.

herd-u-liek-derp_o_561549.jpg

Snowden isn't a "hero".
Manning isn't a "hero".

LOL!

lH5ExZq.gif

This is you in all your troglodyte hybrid glory. :laugh:

cb7786251f9ae3ac610f5a8fd49a815b.jpg

lH5ExZq.gif

That guy was actually a very successful teacher, if you were a tad smarter, you might would know that. Yet you are not.You fall into the "Sharp as a bag of marbles" category.

George Steele - Wikipedia

lH5ExZq.gif

That guy was actually a very successful teacher, if you were a tad smarter, you might would know that.

What did he teach. Caveman 101?

lH5ExZq.gif

That guy was actually a very successful teacher, if you were a tad smarter, you might would know that.

Jim Myers' Double Life as George "The Animal" Steele | The Huffington Post

Proof positive you're a dipshit.

Proof positive you are troglodyte.

I will not reply to you further because you sir, are the epitome of dipshit. If I do it will not be here, and I will be letting it all hang out.

I will not reply to you further because you sir, are the epitome of dipshit.
I will not believe you because you sir are the epitome of a cave monkey infested with hair lice.
laugh.gif

I will not believe you because you sir are the epitome of a cave monkey infested with hair lice.
laugh.gif

Post your racist oral diarrhea in a different forum and get my real opinion.

laugh.gif

See? I knew you would reply. You monkeys cant help yourself once you have a bad case of lice.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

See? I knew you would reply. You monkeys cant help yourself once you have a bad case of lice.
laugh.gif
You seem to be obsessed with lice. You likey de crabs, aye? Joo got dee crabs? eww!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You seem to be obsessed with lice. You likey de crabs, aye? Joo got dee crabs? eww!
I am. It is amazing to me how you cave chimps are genetically inclined to attract them. Its absolutely fascinating.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I am. It is amazing to me how you cave chimps are genetically inclined to attract them. Its absolutely fascinating.

Okay, now I call it like it is: You are a racist, narrow minded, low IQ n1gg4r fuck that is a disgrace to black American patriots everywhere.
Most likely there is inbreeding in your heritage.

Sorry. You are a Simeon. A racist Simeon. :up_yours:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Okay, now I call it like it is: You are a racist, narrow minded, low IQ n1gg4r fuck that is a disgrace to black American patriots everywhere.
Most likely thereis inbreeding in your heritage.

Sorry.
I sorry. I didnt mean to make you so emotional cave chimp.

Naw. My DNA is pretty straight forward. I had my lineage traced all the way back to Africa. You do realize that that you cave chimps are seriously inbred right? Me on the other hand? I come from the most genetically diverse lineage on the planet. Sorry monkey. I got to let you go though. I heard there is a product called RID made especially for you guys.
laugh.gif

rid-1.jpg

laugh.gif

Most likely thereis inbreeding in your heritage.

Sorry.
I sorry. I didnt mean to make you so emotional cave chimp.

Naw. My DNA is pretty straight forward. I had my lineage traced all the way back to Africa. You do realize that that you cave chimps are seriously inbred right? Me on the other hand comes from the most genetically diverse lineage on the planet. Sorry monkey. I got to let you go though. I heard there is a product called RID made especially for you guys.
laugh.gif

rid-1.jpg
C'mon down here so I can have 10 of my black friends beat you into having sense.

When I first went to college I was fucking disturbed by the amount of seemingly "organic" racial segregation

You would get no hint of it in class or even just walking around campus during the day

But as soon as night falls it's like you're in the fucking South in 1964 without all the bitterness. The black girls leave to go to the party when the average white girl is stumbling home to sleep. It wasn't so bad if I black guy walked into a white party or vice versa anyone would think anything of it. But social gatherings that were reflective per capita racial composition of the campus didn't exist.

And that pattern repeated itself in every campus I've ever seen. (almost all the campuses I've seen ahve been in the midwest"

I don't think having seperate dorms for black or white kids will help anything. I don't even like the separate dorms for foreign kids

Forum List

Back