See the difference?

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
In shit-hole progressive cities like Ferguson, MO and Berkeley, CA - left-wing thugs loot with impunity. In conservative states like Texas, that shit doesn't fly. Left-wing thugs are put in their place and looting doesn't occur.
“If you loot, we shoot,” reads the sign a group of men in Atascocita, Texas have posted signs around their town. “You come down this street looking for problems, you’re gonna get shot,” said one resident interviewed by Fox News.
Thank God for our 2nd Amendment rights and real Americans.
There was even a homemade yard sign with an image of a body target featuring bullet holes in fatal locations. The sign says, “Nothing inside worth dying for.”
Texans set expectations clearly and then they uphold them. The will not tolerate thuggery like progressive hell-holes do.

Texas Residents Have Perfect Solution for Looters

Left wing thugs. Those who ascribe political motives to street crimes are desperate. Desperate in that they can only see issues through their narrow understanding of politics. Desperate in that's their political template usually fails to bring clarity and depth of understanding to their frightening little world.

I I were paranoid, neurotic, frightened, marginalized by a cosmopolitan world I barely understand I too might take such a stance.

Thank God for critical thinking skills.

Texas looting has already started . The Tex gop governor was already on TV begging for fed welfare money . $7 billion just to start! He wants to loot taxpayers for another $100 billion!

Texas looting has already started . The Tex gop governor was already on TV begging for fed welfare money . $7 billion just to start! He wants to loot taxpayers for another $100 billion!
What about all that welfare military protection? :lol:

Welfare fire protection?

In shit-hole progressive cities like Ferguson, MO and Berkeley, CA - left-wing thugs loot with impunity. In conservative states like Texas, that shit doesn't fly. Left-wing thugs are put in their place and looting doesn't occur.
“If you loot, we shoot,” reads the sign a group of men in Atascocita, Texas have posted signs around their town. “You come down this street looking for problems, you’re gonna get shot,” said one resident interviewed by Fox News.
There was even a homemade yard sign with an image of a body target featuring bullet holes in fatal locations. The sign says, “Nothing inside worth dying for.”
Texans set expectations clearly and then they uphold them. The will not tolerate thuggery like progressive hell-holes do.

Nothing worth dying for? If they're Trump sheep, then probably nothing worth paying $1 or $2 for either.

Absolutely. We hosted the RNC in Cleveland and the lowlifes were promising us a bloodbath. Very few attacks and the one was not even related to politics, the police setup outside cages to hold the multitudes of those arrested until the patty wagon got there, the lowlifes were promising us closed down roads and riots everywhere.

Never happened.

The outside cage was a waste of time. They used it for one person. Nobody attacked thanks to the great police work and armed citizenry here. In our state if you try to break into a car, it's considered the same as trying to break into your home. Our Castle Doctrine allows us to use deadly force to stop an intruder.

What about all that welfare military protection? :lol:

Welfare fire protection?

Are you one of those assholes who interferes with the flow of traffic riding a bike for recreation?

Tell you what.

Keep all that "welfare" shit. We'll just kindly depart the union and keep all the military shit here as payment. Hell, the technology on the F22 alone should cover it.

Like you even have a job or pay taxes...

Why are you even alive? Eat shit and choke on it you fuckin retard.

Left wing thugs. Those who ascribe political motives to street crimes are desperate. Desperate in that they can only see issues through their narrow understanding of politics. Desperate in that's their political template usually fails to bring clarity and depth of understanding to their frightening little world.

I I were paranoid, neurotic, frightened, marginalized by a cosmopolitan world I barely understand I too might take such a stance.

You should try praying for them.

Are you one of those assholes who interferes with the flow of traffic riding a bike for recreation?
My next cycling team will be the "Dark Knight" from the Holy Grail.

Quotes on the back/butt of the cycling kit will be:

None Shall Pass and I move ....for no man!!!

:lol: :banana:

You should try praying for them.

I do.

Like you even have a job or pay taxes...

Why are you even alive? Eat shit and choke on it you fuckin retard.

Someone was triggered!

What's wrong . Can't come to grips that you " I hate big gov" types are now begging for big gov help.?

Don't worry whore, you'll get your money .

It's a badge of honor when an impatient motorist speeds by and honks his horn. :lol:
:banana:

Ride your stupid bike on side streets or in the parks where we spend millions of dollars on bike paths. When I pass one of those people approaching a stop light, I purposely get close to the curb so they don't pass me. I have no problem with streets that have marked bike paths, but these MF's drive in a lane I can't get past them in my semi. The lanes are not wide enough for both bikes and cars.

Forum List

Back