See the difference?

In shit-hole progressive cities like Ferguson, MO and Berkeley, CA - left-wing thugs loot with impunity. In conservative states like Texas, that shit doesn't fly. Left-wing thugs are put in their place and looting doesn't occur.
“If you loot, we shoot,” reads the sign a group of men in Atascocita, Texas have posted signs around their town. “You come down this street looking for problems, you’re gonna get shot,” said one resident interviewed by Fox News.
Thank God for our 2nd Amendment rights and real Americans.
There was even a homemade yard sign with an image of a body target featuring bullet holes in fatal locations. The sign says, “Nothing inside worth dying for.”
Texans set expectations clearly and then they uphold them. The will not tolerate thuggery like progressive hell-holes do.

Texas Residents Have Perfect Solution for Looters
The power structure knows full well it has lost all semblance of legitimacy. That's why police depts have been militarized, corporations have moved into for profit prisons with convict leasing and any who question the system must be beaten down instead of addressed while NaziKlanners and the Bundy Boys are left alone.

The empire understands exactly where it is and those in power know their time is limited.

Texas looting has already started . The Tex gop governor was already on TV begging for fed welfare money . $7 billion just to start! He wants to loot taxpayers for another $100 billion!
I love your theory that only Democrats are entitled to receive benefits from government programs

Texas looting has already started . The Tex gop governor was already on TV begging for fed welfare money . $7 billion just to start! He wants to loot taxpayers for another $100 billion!

Like you even have a job or pay taxes...

Why are you even alive? Eat shit and choke on it you fuckin retard.

Someone was triggered!

What's wrong . Can't come to grips that you " I hate big gov" types are now begging for big gov help.?

Don't worry whore, you'll get your money .
Once again, the snowflake claims that only Dims are entitled to government benefits.

I love your theory that only Democrats are entitled to receive benefits from government programs

I love how republicans are SO against welfare , unless they are going to benefit . Then it's fine.

I love how republicans are SO against welfare , unless they are going to benefit . Then it's fine.

In other words, you believe only Democrats should be allowed to collect government benefits.

Thanks for being such a horrendous hypocrite.

Are you one of those assholes who interferes with the flow of traffic riding a bike for recreation?
My next cycling team will be the "Dark Knight" from the Holy Grail.

Quotes on the back/butt of the cycling kit will be:

None Shall Pass and I move ....for no man!!!

:lol: :banana:

I always smile when one of you is run over. Those stupid white bike memorials are like a score board.

You lose every time.

Yeah, kind of like when liberals preach against guns until they feel they need one.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back