See new hot photos of Nigerian lady with the largest boobs on Instagram

You seem as if you have a strict criteria of what is attractive and I'll bet you fit that mold. Any time a woman doesn't fit that mold and is still seen as attractive, it threatens you. You attack on impulse. That is pretty evident here. It is also why you simply MUST attack those who find her attractive. It's not rocket science here.
There are many different types of beauty, and Chris has acknowledged that MANY times. But plastic isn't beautiful, it isn't even real.

As I pointed out already, you don't know that she is plastic. You don't know that she has had any work done at all. It's something you insist on so you can criticise her.

Her face is definitely plastic. She looks like this woman . . .

Amanda-Lepore-Net-Worth.jpg

Now I know you are full of shit.

What do you mean? She looks just like that woman. She might be a few years younger, but she has that plastic surgery ugo face.

Don't even, you are lying your ass off.

There are many different types of beauty, and Chris has acknowledged that MANY times. But plastic isn't beautiful, it isn't even real.

As I pointed out already, you don't know that she is plastic. You don't know that she has had any work done at all. It's something you insist on so you can criticise her.

What do you mean? She looks just like that woman. She might be a few years younger, but she has that plastic surgery ugo face.

No. They look the same.

13167344_1053750371365278_108555951_n.jpg

204.jpg

can you provide ---some HOW TO USE instructions?
Women's/ladies' boobs are neurologically cross wired to their clitoris.

If you stimulate the nipples then you can induce orgasm.

Best way is to pinch or squeeze or suckle on them.

It is Nature's way of forming a bond between mother and infant.

Some call it love.

In reality it is really biochemistry.

Lots of pain probably too. I don't see why women have to do that stuff to themselves, if it's not medically necessary. Be happy with who you are and what you have is what I say. :D

Michelle Pfeifer has small breasts and was once considered one of the sexiest women in Hollywood, so it's not how much but how you use it that counts. I think most of these women online (like the ones pictured) are just gross. But, I'm a girl. What do I know. :dunno:
For ladies with fried-egg sized boobies, then I would say, yes, get the silicone implants.

For all other ladies, then I would say, be thankful for what you have got, and don't forget your annual mammograms. Boobies can be a blessing and a curse.

Lots of pain probably too. I don't see why women have to do that stuff to themselves, if it's not medically necessary. Be happy with who you are and what you have is what I say. :D

Michelle Pfeifer has small breasts and was once considered one of the sexiest women in Hollywood, so it's not how much but how you use it that counts. I think most of these women online (like the ones pictured) are just gross. But, I'm a girl. What do I know. :dunno:
For ladies with fried-egg sized boobies, then I would say, yes, get the silicone implants.

For all other ladies, then I would say, be thankful for what you have got, and don't forget your annual mammograms. Boobies can be a blessing and a curse.

Funny story. My son went through a phase when he was about 2 or 3 where he was just fascinated with boobs. Any girl that held him, he would push on her boobs and go "boobies, boobies, boobies" and laugh his butt off. Anyways, he went to do that to my neighbor who was like really flat chested, and he looked at her and said, "Kathy, you don't got no boobies?" OMG. It was all I could do to not burst out laughing.

The boobs are questionable. They could be real. There are some women with freakishly large natural breasts. However, I still find them to be incredibly unattractive. Especially naked. One of my girlfriends had big breasts and they were NOT attractive when she took her bra off.

On that score I can agree. So far as I've seen she has never been photographed topless. They could drop to her knees for all I know. But until I see that, she looks fine to me.
She has industrial sized hammocks holding them up - of course they will fall to her knees. Lol.

At any rate, she IS bigger than the one in the OP.

Yes, she is. Do you find these attractive too?

105899_biggest_boobs_jpg8c2d3925c005544ca6ce3c0cabc47ea4.jpg

That's a photoshop image, and not a good one. Your lame assed bull shit is starting to boor me.

Nope. I think they are real. Do you get a "rise" out of them? Lol. :D

Thus proving you know nothing.

Thanks for the debate, you are just boring me now. Goodbye.

How do you know they're not real? They're as real as that other woman's I'm sure. :D Lol.

Women should probably really only get plastic surgery if they have a legitimate deformity or a problem or something. If a woman has small boobs, so what? Does that make her less of a woman? She will find a man who loves her for who she is.

No. They look the same.

13167344_1053750371365278_108555951_n.jpg

204.jpg
The women who have all this surgery all end up looking as though they came off the same Frankenstein production line, just different ages.

Forum List

Back