See new hot photos of Nigerian lady with the largest boobs on Instagram

Wait, if they are saggy, that must mean it's more likely that they are natural. Silicone or saline bags that big don't sag very much. That is how you can tell them apart.
Actually, they get to a size where it is inevitable they look saggy too. It's called gravity.

I could show you pictures of two women with boobs much bigger that hers that are exactly what you two say she did. They gradually increased the size of their implants. You would immediately see the difference. Want me to do that?

WE know the difference between real and fake breasts, being that we have breasts. :D
But do you have fake breasts? If not then you only know half the story.

I know more about breasts than you do! :D

Apparently not.

Yeah, weirdos. Lol. :D

Feel better about yourself again?

What that weirdos follow other freaks on the net? Why would that affect me in any way?

Perhaps you have some deep seated insecurities about yourself that causes you to impulsively attack the appearances of women who look different than you and are concidered attractive.
You seem to be saying if pics of freakish surgery enhanced 'women' are put here, unless we think they are great - as you do - we must be jealous amd/or shouldn't comment? Stop being silly.

I wouldn't normally think that but I've never seen such venom before.
You really need to get out more

These guys must not have been breast fed by their moms or something. :itsok:

Another common and debunked attempt at insults. Feel better?

I think that is true, TBH. Were you breast fed?

It doesn't matter. That theory has been debunked by psychologists long ago. It's a myth, it's something small breasted women say to make themselves feel better.

I doubt it. I feel fine about my small breasts. Is there a reason why I should feel bad about them? :)

Idk, you tell me. You are the one with the insecurity.

Well, most women are mentally healthier, yes.

Hmm... Not from what I'm seeing.

You're just mad because you have bad taste. :D Lol. ;)

You are just desperate to soothe your injured psyche.

Why do you think I'm injured? I'm not getting what you are trying to say.

You seem as if you have a strict criteria of what is attractive and I'll bet you fit that mold. Any time a woman doesn't fit that mold and is still seen as attractive, it threatens you. You attack on impulse. That is pretty evident here. It is also why you simply MUST attack those who find her attractive. It's not rocket science here.
There are many different types of beauty, and Chris has acknowledged that MANY times. But plastic isn't beautiful, it isn't even real.

It doesn't matter. That theory has been debunked by psychologists long ago. It's a myth, it's something small breasted women say to make themselves feel better.

What do you say to make a man with a small brain feel better? Lol. :D

Lame.

What that weirdos follow other freaks on the net? Why would that affect me in any way?

Perhaps you have some deep seated insecurities about yourself that causes you to impulsively attack the appearances of women who look different than you and are concidered attractive.
You seem to be saying if pics of freakish surgery enhanced 'women' are put here, unless we think they are great - as you do - we must be jealous amd/or shouldn't comment? Stop being silly.

Hmm. Now that I think of it, I'm sure I've heard some pretty "venomous" things from you about Hillary and Michelle Obama??? I guess you must be jealous of them. :D

Apples and oranges, but you know that.

Well, most women are mentally healthier, yes.

You seem as if you have a strict criteria of what is attractive and I'll bet you fit that mold. Any time a woman doesn't fit that mold and is still seen as attractive, it threatens you. You attack on impulse. That is pretty evident here. It is also why you simply MUST attack those who find her attractive. It's not rocket science here.

Do you find this woman attractive too? Maybe her boobies are too small?

lapore.jpg

'Venom'? Are you for real? I'm barely lukewarm on this topic. Lol.

Yeah. Right.

What do you say to make a man with a small brain feel better? Lol. :D

Lame.

No way. That was a good one! Yay for me. :D

You really need to get out more

Lame.

Actually, they get to a size where it is inevitable they look saggy too. It's called gravity.

I could show you pictures of two women with boobs much bigger that hers that are exactly what you two say she did. They gradually increased the size of their implants. You would immediately see the difference. Want me to do that?

WE know the difference between real and fake breasts, being that we have breasts. :D
But do you have fake breasts? If not then you only know half the story.

I know more about breasts than you do! :D

Apparently not.

Oh, I think that I do. Lol. :lol:

There are many different types of beauty, and Chris has acknowledged that MANY times. But plastic isn't beautiful, it isn't even real.

As I pointed out already, you don't know that she is plastic. You don't know that she has had any work done at all. It's something you insist on so you can criticise her.

As I pointed out already, you don't know that she is plastic. You don't know that she has had any work done at all. It's something you insist on so you can criticise her.

Her face is definitely plastic. She looks like this woman . . .

Amanda-Lepore-Net-Worth.jpg

Do you find this woman attractive too? Maybe her boobies are too small?

lapore.jpg

No. Her boobs look too fake, and her face is a nightmare.

The boobs are questionable. They could be real. There are some women with freakishly large natural breasts. However, I still find them to be incredibly unattractive. Especially naked. One of my girlfriends had big breasts and they were NOT attractive when she took her bra off.

Now I know you are full of shit.

Now I know you are full of shit.

What do you mean? She looks just like that woman. She might be a few years younger, but she has that plastic surgery ugo face.

The boobs are questionable. They could be real. There are some women with freakishly large natural breasts. However, I still find them to be incredibly unattractive. Especially naked. One of my girlfriends had big breasts and they were NOT attractive when she took her bra off.

On that score I can agree. So far as I've seen she has never been photographed topless. They could drop to her knees for all I know. But until I see that, she looks fine to me.

Forum List

Back