See new hot photos of Nigerian lady with the largest boobs on Instagram

jchima

Sep 22, 2014
Lady-with-biggest-boobs-639x437.jpg

Social media has opened up a way for people to become famous. This Instagram star uses her huge boobs to win the popularity online. Her photos are stunning!
And she has been in some trouble of late. Her nick is Romangoddess on the social media. She regularly lays out new photos of her incredible body and wins new fans, especially among the males. They cannot resist enjoying the sight of her king size breasts and curves.

However, such popularity comes at a cost. Others start faking accounts and making money on her photos. They get money from her eager fans and turn her into a scammer. That’s why she openly confronted the fraudsters through her blog. She told the truth about those fake accounts and asked all the fans to be careful who they start following or sending money to.
chncdhaHR0cDovL3dpa3JleHBvcnQuY29tL3dwLWNvbnRlbnQvdXBsb2Fkcy8yMDE2LzA4L2hvdC1sYWR5LW5pZ2VyaWEtbGFyZ2VzdC1ib29icy1pbnN0YWdyYW0tcGhvdG9zXzRmZGQ1ZWU1MDM3YmVjNTM1NDhiOGVlYWUzMjc4ZjEwLmpwZw==.prx.5caf32aa.jpg

The woman feels lucky to have such a blessing as her boobs and here is what she says about them:
https://i.onthe.io/chncdhaHR0cDovL3...NTJmYzVhNzg5ZGU4N2Y0LmpwZw==.prx.298bd895.jpg
“When you are large, you are in charge.”
Apparently, she loves being in charge and uses what she’s got to make the most benefit out of her body. The photos are gorgeous.

See More Pix: See new hot photos of Nigerian lady with the largest boobs on Instagram – Nigeria News Online

Will see what she has to comment when she realizes; it is in fact the gravity is "in charge" rather than her giant boobs, and the back pains start...

Will see what she has to comment when she realizes; it is in fact the gravity is "in charge" rather than her giant boobs, and the back pains start...

so true-----my grandmother had big boobs------and HATED
the fact. She watched her daughters and was DELIGHTED
that they did not inherit the disability------pain. Short girl with
giant boobs------I inherited the short---but not the boobs----of
course---there were times that I wished----that the boob gene
came thru-------a little

Those are called basketballs.

Typical sizing is one of the following:

1 - fried egg
2 - hard boiled egg
3 - orange
4 - grapefruit
5 - honeydew melon
6 - basketball
7 - watermelon

:D

She's lucky to have the distraction from her ugly mug.

you are so sweet------the good news is that-----on all encounters---the eyeballs of a man----first BOOB focus----in this case the focus need never shift

you are so sweet------the good news is that-----on all encounters---the eyeballs of a man----first BOOB focus----in this case the focus need never shift
I suppose it's OUR fault that they stare directly at our eyes?

UPON WHOM DO YOU WANT TO BLAME---the fact that
we have NO REASON TO TRUST YOU???
They stare. Rudely right at my fucking eyes! Believe me!

I suppose it's OUR fault that they stare directly at our eyes?

UPON WHOM DO YOU WANT TO BLAME---the fact that
we have NO REASON TO TRUST YOU???
They stare. Rudely right at my fucking eyes! Believe me!

your eyes know how to fuck? no wonder women GAZE at them

I think there is definitely such a thing as boobs that are TOO big. Lol. They look ridiculous, IMO.

Never! :biggrin:

Yes, they look silly, like a caricature. Besides the fact that 99% of them are implants, so you are really drooling over these. :D

You guys are always saying you like "natural" but you don't. Not really. ;) You love these women that kind of look like men with tons of makeup and big fake breasts.

_57665146_013623031-1.jpg

Forum List

Back