See it here first: McCain Campaign Birther Attack Ad against J.D. Hayworth

I thought JD was answering a question about his view on Birthers and that he answered with well to some as long as the president doesn't show his BC then people will have these questions. That was what I understood JD meaning but hey...I could be wrong.

It never ceases to amaze me how quiet it gets when facts are introduced. :eusa_whistle:

Absolute silence .

So he took a campaign donation? He makes deals in the senate in order to get stuff done? Wow, what an asshole. How dare he go to Washington and do his fucking job. Where does that guy get off? Fact is, you wouldn't know what conservative and progressive was if it slap you in your dumbass head. Is McCain perfect? Nope. Is he the smartest guy in the Senate? Nope. He does however do his job and just because he doesn't pander to the Falwell crowd(at least until the last election), you label him as something other he is. That is neither here nor there though. Voting record is fact. It is what matters and his is pristine from a conservative standpoint. You saying it it isn't so doesn't change it. You can call a kettle blue, but that don't change its color.

BTW, flip flopping isn't always a bad thing. Some people are smart enough to evolve their thinking. Otherwise we would still live in a flat world.

Hows that for silence, dickweed.

McCain graduated 5th from the BOTTOM out of graduating class of EIGHT HUNDRED AND NINETY-NINE.

So many Republcians say, "So what"? Of course, they have contempt for education so that is no surprise.

But how many people, looking back at their school years, looked at the dumbest kid in the class and mused, "Hmmm, wouldn't that guy make a good president or senator? He is truly a leader. Someone I would follow."

The idea that good leadership comes from how well someoens grades are is pure sophistry. The kids who got the best grades in school were some of the worst leaders Ive ever seen. Sure they knew a bunch of information, so they tested well. But they werent wise. They didnt have common sense. They were awkward socially and thus unable to relate to anyone.

However, if you are truly worried about dumb people becoming President, dont worry. You wont get that many votes.

It never ceases to amaze me how quiet it gets when facts are introduced. :eusa_whistle:

Absolute silence .

So he took a campaign donation? He makes deals in the senate in order to get stuff done? Wow, what an asshole. How dare he go to Washington and do his fucking job. Where does that guy get off? Fact is, you wouldn't know what conservative and progressive was if it slap you in your dumbass head. Is McCain perfect? Nope. Is he the smartest guy in the Senate? Nope. He does however do his job and just because he doesn't pander to the Falwell crowd(at least until the last election), you label him as something other he is. That is neither here nor there though. Voting record is fact. It is what matters and his is pristine from a conservative standpoint. You saying it it isn't so doesn't change it. You can call a kettle blue, but that don't change its color.

BTW, flip flopping isn't always a bad thing. Some people are smart enough to evolve their thinking. Otherwise we would still live in a flat world.

Hows that for silence, dickweed.
It sounds like histrionics .
McCain swerves back to the right every 5 years doing the election time kabuki dance, The act has gotten thin.
Another election, another reversal
CNN.com - McCain: Same-sex marriage ban is un-Republican - Jul 14, 2004

McCain Supports Efforts to Ban Gay Marriage - US News and World Report

McCain Pro abortion or pro life?
In August 1999, McCain told the San Francisco Chronicle that he would “not support repeal of Roe vs Wade” because it would force women to undergo illegal operations. He has subsequently said that he was speaking about the need to change the “culture of America”, and supports the repeal of Roe vs Wade.

This is not a campaign contribution. This is a foundation to promote a progressive open borders agenda. Mccain is as liberal as they come when i t comes to immigration.

Captain's Quarters

You go ahead and support him . I dont.

Forum List

Back