Sedition

Call in the National Guard like Reagan did in California.
There ya go.
Kent State the left.
What do you know about Kent State? Are you advocating murdering your fellow American citizens over a political dispute? What is it exactly you love about America, if you do, indeed, love America?
It's not murder if you're killing leftists. It's more like exterminating vermin. They definitely are not my fellow americans.
^ This is the kind of supporter Drumplethinskin has.
Sad to say, that is not the case. I am a product of the Seattle Public School System.

Plus being a skeptic of everything since preschool.

There ya go.
Kent State the left.
What do you know about Kent State? Are you advocating murdering your fellow American citizens over a political dispute? What is it exactly you love about America, if you do, indeed, love America?
It's not murder if you're killing leftists. It's more like exterminating vermin. They definitely are not my fellow americans.
I do have to give you props on the nickname.

What kind of enemy would I be if I didn't enjoy your put downs?

Treason inciting riots and other violent or destructive types of dissent have always been criminal, otherwise the schools of this country would still be integrated. Liberals are the dumbest group of animals on this earth. Even DODO birds TRIED to act like something other than idiots.

There ya go.
Kent State the left.

Enemy?

Kent State the left.

Enemy?
Yes.

Give example of treasonous dissent that is peaceful. Waiting for you to answer inbred.

I know there were serious political differences between the right wing and Presidnt Obama. What can be agreed upon is President Obama comported himself as a responsible, mature man. This cannot be said of Donald Trump.

Again, I disagree. That's your perspective and I respect that but my perspective is quite different. I saw a petty man who felt compelled to interject himself into events in order to push his agenda and stir up shit. He proclaimed the Cambridge police "acted stupidly" without having all the facts and this was to push a racially divisive agenda he promoted his entire presidency. He pushed race relations back instead of trying to heal them, time and time again. He was arrogant toward Republicans, telling them they had to "sit in the back of the bus" and not allowing them to speak when he met with them on Obamacare. I could sit here and write volumes on the ways he was petty, immature, vindictive and irresponsible.

So far, trump has tried to delegitimize America's free press, the judicial system, women, Muslims, minorities, Latinos, and even individual private citizens who disagree with him. All this, even the dust up over the size of his inaugural crowds, as a means to keep "winning".

And Obama pulled the same shit with Fox News and Rush Limbaugh. He repeatedly dissed Israel. He dissed the military. And any chance he got to take a backhanded swipe at white people, he did. He looked down his nose at working class white Americans for 8 years. He didn't believe in American Exceptionalism and had disdain for the "racist framers" of the Constitution. He praised people like Castro and Chavez, was a friend to the Muslim Brotherhood and I don't think he ever attended the National Prayer Breakfast. Again, I could sit here and write volumes on what a terrible president he was.

Had he conducted himself honorably, respectfully and maturely there would be little if any motivation to protest his actions.

No, there would STILL be protests because Hillary didn't win the election. The difference would be that someone like Ted Cruz or Marco Rubio wouldn't have been able to hand the left their asses on a platter the way Trump does. Any other republican would be sitting there on their hands, afraid to take you on, letting you get away with smearing and jeering and the identity politics you've come to depend on. Those fucking days are OVER. The jig is up! This guy knows how to deal with you and he's doing it.... so you're mad, and I don't blame you.... but it's all going to be alright. You will live.
For every 'police acted stupidly' there's a 'look at them in the media, they're dishonest scum'. The difference? The 'police acted stupidly' remark was in reaction to an isolated incident while the 'dishonest media' is intended to delegitimize a free press. What are 'alternative facts'. A means to an end. To arouse suspicion among the public over an opposing view and message.

Why did President Obama ignore Rush Limbaugh? Limbaugh said "I hope he fails!" Why should the President lend credibility to such a blatantly partisan critic?

President Obama's attended many National Pray breakfasts during which his message was one of unity among th faithful Nadia celebration of our freedom of religion, not a venue for self aggrandizemen.

My personal opposition to Trump is based on his comportment and policies, not because I'm resentful over his victory. Had Trump been more Presidential, more unifying, more competent and more mature, I would respect him as the President. As it is, I'm giving him only the respect he has earned. I'm respecting him as much as he is respecting American women, American Latinos, American Muslims and American minorities.

There ya go.
Kent State the left.
No! The kind of supporters Trump has are generally frustrated fearful, alienated and politically inept. It is patently unfair to lump idiots such as OffensivelyOpenMinded with sincere Americans who have been willfully snookered by the huckster buffoon.

For every 'police acted stupidly' there's a 'look at them in the media, they're dishonest scum'. The difference? The 'police acted stupidly' remark was in reaction to an isolated incident while the 'dishonest media' is intended to delegitimize a free press. What are 'alternative facts'. A means to an end. To arouse suspicion among the public over an opposing view and message.

Why did President Obama ignore Rush Limbaugh? Limbaugh said "I hope he fails!" Why should the President lend credibility to such a blatantly partisan critic?

President Obama's attended many National Pray breakfasts during which his message was one of unity among th faithful Nadia celebration of our freedom of religion, not a venue for self aggrandizemen.

My personal opposition to Trump is based on his comportment and policies, not because I'm resentful over his victory. Had Trump been more Presidential, more unifying, more competent and more mature, I would respect him as the President. As it is, I'm giving him only the respect he has earned. I'm respecting him as much as he is respecting American women, American Latinos, American Muslims and American minorities.

1. The "free press" delegitimized themselves IMHO...They are more than free to return to objective reporting anytime now.

2. "Alternative facts" are every time Obama told us that we could keep our doctor, knowing that was a pipe dream....It's called spin, and both sides do it.

3. Oh, but Trump is not going to ignore his critics, when has he ever? If y'all don't know that by now, then you're in for a whole lot of self imposed frustration.

4. Unity? are you sure that you know what was said? He defended our enemies, and attacked our Christians bringing up the Crusades in one to draw a moral equivalency...then this: What Obama Said At The National Prayer Breakfast Will Enrage You

5. I am fairly new here so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt about your statement of opposition, but what ever you think of what he thinks of Women, Latino's, Muslims, or Minorities of any stripe, remember that the media is nearly 100% unified against him, and in this age of 'fake news', anonymous sourcing, and media narrative with selective, and subjective opinion making its way into what should be straight news is turned against him in a way Obama, or really any lib President never has to put up with...So, I'll hold judgement for now, and see if you are among the level headed liberals that one can actually debate with....;)

18 U.S. Code Chapter 115 - TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES

Do we need a modern sedition law?

Many think it is time to punish those who burn our flag, mistreat our servicemen, bad mouth the President etc.etc. and so on and so forth.

se·di·tion
səˈdiSH(ə)n/Sedition Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.
noun

• conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.
      synonyms: rabble-rousing, incitement to rebel, subversion, troublemaking, provocation; More
    Sedition Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.
Islam's pulpits clearly commit sedition with their hardline hatred speeches against the government, thus they need to be rounded up and pushed out of the country.

I know there were serious political differences between the right wing and Presidnt Obama. What can be agreed upon is President Obama comported himself as a responsible, mature man. This cannot be said of Donald Trump.

Again, I disagree. That's your perspective and I respect that but my perspective is quite different. I saw a petty man who felt compelled to interject himself into events in order to push his agenda and stir up shit. He proclaimed the Cambridge police "acted stupidly" without having all the facts and this was to push a racially divisive agenda he promoted his entire presidency. He pushed race relations back instead of trying to heal them, time and time again. He was arrogant toward Republicans, telling them they had to "sit in the back of the bus" and not allowing them to speak when he met with them on Obamacare. I could sit here and write volumes on the ways he was petty, immature, vindictive and irresponsible.

So far, trump has tried to delegitimize America's free press, the judicial system, women, Muslims, minorities, Latinos, and even individual private citizens who disagree with him. All this, even the dust up over the size of his inaugural crowds, as a means to keep "winning".

And Obama pulled the same shit with Fox News and Rush Limbaugh. He repeatedly dissed Israel. He dissed the military. And any chance he got to take a backhanded swipe at white people, he did. He looked down his nose at working class white Americans for 8 years. He didn't believe in American Exceptionalism and had disdain for the "racist framers" of the Constitution. He praised people like Castro and Chavez, was a friend to the Muslim Brotherhood and I don't think he ever attended the National Prayer Breakfast. Again, I could sit here and write volumes on what a terrible president he was.

Had he conducted himself honorably, respectfully and maturely there would be little if any motivation to protest his actions.

No, there would STILL be protests because Hillary didn't win the election. The difference would be that someone like Ted Cruz or Marco Rubio wouldn't have been able to hand the left their asses on a platter the way Trump does. Any other republican would be sitting there on their hands, afraid to take you on, letting you get away with smearing and jeering and the identity politics you've come to depend on. Those fucking days are OVER. The jig is up! This guy knows how to deal with you and he's doing it.... so you're mad, and I don't blame you.... but it's all going to be alright. You will live.

All I see here is you defending Obama's actions and attempting to infer intention on Trump's actions. That is called "bias" or "perspective" and like I said, the difference in Trump and Obama is perspective. That's all.

Actually, Trump is probably the best possible outcome if Democrats had to lose. He's one of the most "liberal" Republicans to ever be nominated, at least in our time. A lot of his trade policies are very similar to Bernie Sanders. Yeah, he's a mixed bag for sure, he's a populist. But things could be much worse for Democrats from a policy perspective.

And all of the complaints I see about his pettiness and responding to silly things, I agree they are silly but where did they all begin? What was the purpose grounded in principle and integrity when the NY Times posted a cross-cut picture comparing Obama's inauguration crowd with Trump's? That was just silly and petty, and so Trump responds and you claim he's being silly and petty... of course he is, so why did you attack him with silly pettiness? I said a LONG time ago, the ONLY way you're going to defeat Trump is to go after him on the issues with ideas. This attacking and smearing with silly and petty allegations isn't working because he feeds on that sort of thing.

He's not George W. Bush... he's not going to sit there and be "above it all" and let you slowly pick him apart with your overblown hype and rhetoric... he is going to respond and you're not going to like it.

Forum List

Back