Secure our borders

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by LilOlLady, Jun 26, 2011.

1. LilOlLady

LilOlLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +761
    SECURE OUR BORDERS
    Stop the flow of drugs and illegal aliens.

The only way we are going to win the war against drugs crossing the border, drug violence and (illegal immigration) is to stop the flow of drugs from crossing the border. If drugs cartels cannot move their drugs across the border they will leave and take their drugs and violence with them.
    Juarez, the most dangerous place in the world will once again be safe. If Mexico is safe, we will be safe.

We need to put all our military power, all our financial power on the border and in one day secure the border, stop the flow of drugs and illegal aliens. Both are one of the same and a danger to America. And stop the flow of US dollars to Mexico’s government. We cannot call it the “war” against drugs and fight it with boy scouts.

Border patrols are no match for drug cartels with AK41s but our military will kick some serious a**. Put a surge of military troops on the border and do what have not be done in a hundred years. Remember the Mexican-American War? Who won? Send all able bodies illegal alien Mexicans back across the border to take their country back. Call it a “draft.”

We cannot continue year after year “trying” to secure our border. Our very survival as a country depend on securing our borders.

2. newpolitics

newpolitics vegan atheist indy

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +283

God, you are gullible. The drug war is a sham. You will never win it. It was only set up to make war on minorities, on the impoverished, to move them out off of land so that it could be resold at a higher value (look at South Central now). It used to be the war on poverty before Nixon. Who cares about securing the boarder. You are not going to stop them, not to mention the fact that our own CIA was brining in drugs into this country in order to raise money for the Contras in Nicaragua in the 70's.

3. Angelhair

Angelhair Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +153
    Talk about naive AND gullible...........:lol::lol::lol::lol:

4. newpolitics

newpolitics vegan atheist indy

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +283
    To someone so unaffected and sitting clear of the storm, its easy to laugh.

5. waltky

waltky Wise ol' monkey Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,881
    Cartels protecting their drug loads...
    :eek:
    Are Mexican drug cartels escalating attacks against US border officials?
    July 1, 2011 - Recent reports suggest that assaults on US officials on the Mexico border may have tripled since 2004, but a look at these 'attacks' shows that the danger they pose may be exaggerated.

6. Angelhair

Angelhair Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +153
    It depends on which storm I'm sitting clear of. From my pointage view the only storm I see is the one where thousands upon thousands of illegals are still coming in and I'm smack in the middle of that one. Cocaine is the drug of choice of the rich not the impoverished. So I would guess, if one is to be as naive as you, that it's a war set up for both the rich and the poor. There goes your theory. South Central, if you are talking about the CA south central, now belongs to both blacks and latinos and the value has gone down since the latinos came in so there goes your other theory. Since when does this country has to drug its own to raise money????? Foolish person.

7. tonystewart1

tonystewart1 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +155

You know I would respond but I cant speak your language.

Unregulated illegal immigration is bad. Drugs are bad. Drug dealers are bad people. Illegal immigrants who come here to deal drugs are bad.

Thats a simple as I can put it.

By the way the comment about the CIA really puts you over the top of kook mountain.

8. tonystewart1

tonystewart1 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +155

Build a wall, put machine guns on top of it. Just make sure you point the guns into the US. If we shot them on the mexican side it could be seen as an act of war.

9. Angelhair

Angelhair Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +153
    An act of war might just be what the mexican people need to save themselves.

10. tonystewart1

tonystewart1 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +155
    It would take nothing short of a revolution to save that country. Whats funny the mexican military would not be the hardest foe to fight but the durg cartels. They are better armed and organized. The mexican people should stand up and demand a better place to live and force the mexican govt to honor its obligation to protect them.