Secretly recorded video seriously threatens Romney campaign

Half of Americans pay no taxes? This is the Big Republican Lie.

81% of Americans pay federal taxes including payroll taxes for Medicare and Social Security and income taxes. In addition they also pay state taxes, sales taxes and property taxes.

Of the 19% who pay no federal taxes 95% are elderly on fixed incomes or working families.

What kind of political party attacks the elderly and the working poor?.....the Republican Party.

Mr. Romney is absolutely correct that about half of American households do not pay federal income tax. (He is also tapping into a now long-running vein of conservative anger at those households.)
The Reasons Behind the 'People Who Pay No Income Tax' - Yahoo! Finance

His claim wasn't that 47% pay no federal income tax (which is correct), his claim was that 47% are "dependent on government", which is simply incorrect. About half of the 47% do not pay federal taxes but also do not get any benefits from the government.
http://taxvox.taxpolicycenter.org/2011/07/27/why-do-people-pay-no-federal-income-tax-2/
To tell someone who struggles to get by on a meager paycheck but who takes no government handouts that they are "dependent on government" is frankly just insulting. Romney just told about 23% of the country that they are government leaches when in fact they are not.

Last edited:

81% of Americans pay federal taxes including payroll taxes for Medicare and Social Security and income taxes. In addition they also pay state taxes, sales taxes and property taxes.

Of the 19% who pay no federal taxes 95% are elderly on fixed incomes or working families.

What kind of political party attacks the elderly and the working poor?.....the Republican Party.

"What kind of political party attacks the elderly and the working poor?".....Democrats exploit these groups along with minorities, race, ethnicity. It's appalling.

How do Republicans attacking people living on subsistence levels of income for not paying taxes say anything about Democrats? I mean - we get it already - you guys despise the poor. You don't mind the cheap fucking labor, but out of the shit they get paid you want to shake them down for taxes. Got it.

Go ahead. Raise taxes on the poor, lower them on the rich. See how far that gets you.
Racist.

Mr. Romney is absolutely correct that about half of American households do not pay federal income tax. (He is also tapping into a now long-running vein of conservative anger at those households.)
The Reasons Behind the 'People Who Pay No Income Tax' - Yahoo! Finance

His claim wasn't that 47% pay no federal income tax (which is correct), his claim was that 47% are "dependent on government", which is simply incorrect. About half of the 47% do not pay federal taxes but also do not get any benefits from the government.
TaxVox » Blog Archive » Why Do People Pay No Federal Income Tax?
To tell someone who struggles to get by on a meager paycheck but who takes no government handouts that they are "dependent on government" is frankly just insulting. Romney just told about 23% of the country that they are government leaches when in fact they are not.
Stupid if you paid attention to the post I was commenting to you would not have made this post.

THAT's your "smoking gun"??? You're kidding, right? :lmao:
When Barack Obama is on a hot mic, we get gems like these:

"And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."

'We're gonna punish our enemies, and we're gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us."

Whispered to Dmitry Medvedev.... "This is my last election ... After my election I have more flexibility."

Spoken off-prompter in Roanoke, VA.... "If You've Got a Business, You Didn't Build That. Somebody Else Made That Happen".

From Audacity of Hope.... "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

I expect we could keep going. The guy says something completely STUPID every day. But if you think Mitt Romney discussing the political realities of trying to achieve votes from people this administration has economically ham-strung... good luck with that. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Is that the video where he says youth unemployment is 50%?

Brian Terry -- US Border Guard killed 12/14/2010 by Fast and Furious
Chris Stevens -- US Ambassador to Libya killed 9/11/12 in Libyan Attack
Glen Doherty -- US Embassy Security killed 9/11/12 in Libyan Attack
Tyrone Woods -- US Embassy Security killed 9/11/12 in Libyan Attack
Sean Smith -- American diplomat killed 9/11/12 in Libyan Attack
Leola Anderson-- Killed by Mitt Romney in 1968 Car Crash

Last edited:

"What kind of political party attacks the elderly and the working poor?".....Democrats exploit these groups along with minorities, race, ethnicity. It's appalling.

How do Republicans attacking people living on subsistence levels of income for not paying taxes say anything about Democrats? I mean - we get it already - you guys despise the poor. You don't mind the cheap fucking labor, but out of the shit they get paid you want to shake them down for taxes. Got it.

Go ahead. Raise taxes on the poor, lower them on the rich. See how far that gets you.

Lower taxes for everyone. To hell with the government that allows never ending spending, endless wars, unlimited entitlement programs, and social engineering.

Three strikes and your out Mitt Romney! Adios!

Secretly recorded video threatens Romney campaign - CNN.com

Washington (CNN) -- Seven weeks before voters decide on their next president, a secretly recorded video threatens to further undo Republican candidate Mitt Romney by portraying him as out of touch with ordinary Americans.

So why is it that you Obamanistas won't campaign on your Messiah's RECORD?

All you can do is nitpick Mitt Romney, throw shit against the wall, and hope that some of it sticks.

The answer is.........you CAN'T DEFEND what your Messiah has done to this country since January of 2009.

All you can do is point fingers and seize the bully pulpit.

If the media continues this enough, it's not Romney they are threatening but themselves. They are flirting with backlash, that won't be against democrats, but the media itself.

"And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."

'We're gonna punish our enemies, and we're gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us."

Whispered to Dmitry Medvedev.... "This is my last election ... After my election I have more flexibility."

Spoken off-prompter in Roanoke, VA.... "If You've Got a Business, You Didn't Build That. Somebody Else Made That Happen".

From Audacity of Hope.... "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

I expect we could keep going. The guy says something completely STUPID every day. But if you think Mitt Romney discussing the political realities of trying to achieve votes from people this administration has economically ham-strung... good luck with that. :rolleyes:
They can't push obama's economic policy, it's a failure, they try to forget about obama off mic comments because it's fair worse than the truth Romney told. SUCKS BEING AN obama SUPPORTER

Three strikes and your out Mitt Romney! Adios!

Secretly recorded video threatens Romney campaign - CNN.com

Washington (CNN) -- Seven weeks before voters decide on their next president, a secretly recorded video threatens to further undo Republican candidate Mitt Romney by portraying him as out of touch with ordinary Americans.

All you can do is nitpick Mitt Romney, throw shit against the wall, and hope that some of it sticks.

The answer is.........you CAN'T DEFEND what your Messiah has done to this country since January of 2009.

President Obama has done quite well thank you:

Passed Healthcare reform.
Gays in the military: Repealed “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell
Killed Osama
Toppled Moammar Gaddafi
Toppled Mubarak
Amenesty/Citizenship for American born Illegal's children
Saved General Motors
Withdrawal of US troops from Iraq
Reversed Bush Torture Policies
Successful release of US captain held bySomali pirates
Kicked Netanyahu's ass
Kicked Rush Limbaughs ass
Kicked Sarah Palins ass

They can't push obama's economic policy, it's a failure, they try to forget about obama off mic comments because it's fair worse than the truth Romney told. SUCKS BEING AN obama SUPPORTER

I honestly don't know how they get out of bed in the morning. I couldn't face the day knowing that I'd be spending it defending the indefensible stupidity, ineptitude, and naivete that IS Barack Obama. How depressing would THAT be? :eek:

Passed Healthcare reform.
Gays in the military: Repealed “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell
Killed Osama
Toppled Moammar Gaddafi
Toppled Mubarak
Amenesty/Citizenship for American born Illegal's children
Saved General Motors
Withdrawal of US troops from Iraq
Reversed Bush Torture Policies
Successful release of US captain held bySomali pirates
Kicked Netanyahu's ass
Kicked Sarah Palins ass

Maobama-bot-zombies are so easily confused, by law the US born children of illegals are automatically citizens and need no amenesty. General Motors filed bankruptsy and had they done it earlier it would have saved tax payers a butt load of money, some where around 20 billion dollars, and they would have continued as they are now. And the wisdom and accuracy of the rest have yet to be determined. But enjoy your stay in fantasy land.

Passed Healthcare reform. lied to get OBAMATAX passed against the will of the people
Gays in the military: Repealed “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell Who gives a fuck?
Killed Osama Where is the body? He was also reported killed in 2003 2005 and 2006
Toppled Moammar Gaddafi act of war without congressional approval gave aid to the enemy had had a U.S. Ambassador killed
Toppled Mubarak
Amenesty/Citizenship for American born Illegal's children So you support the awarding children of criminals with the fruits of the criminals labor?
Saved General Motors Saved union pension plans
Withdrawal of US troops from Iraq Used bushes plan
Reversed Bush Torture Policies How do you know this gitmo is still open so you believe a liar?
Successful release of US captain held bySomali pirates So you got one
Kicked Netanyahu's ass
Kicked Sarah Palins ass

Jeez what bull shit.

well another 10 threads on this should do the trick..

oh the wishful thinking of the liberals:lol:

Forum List

Back