Secret Societies - Hows, Whos and when's and how to get me banned.

Hurricane Katrina was just a cover story? :eek: Now, that's sticking to a story. :D

Correct--Katrina was created so all the media's attention was in New Orleans while the black helicopters flew in from Canada loaded with "stuff", very secret stuff !

Yea, you 2 are funny...

Think of more things along the lines as War, Terrorism, Drugs, Cancer and Desease, Government Corruption, you know things that are man made.

No it has never happened,
But you do understand that meds and psychiatrist/etc are only a tool to keep people in the box that your organization created and "blanket's with freedom".
What box? You have posted all sorts of stuff stating connections that I responded to time and time again. From a real world perspective I showed you facts that contradicted your allegations (from a source you can't give us).

The world will be a lot different right now if that box was never created.
Yeah, who needs an organization who helps make men better by teaching morality, virtues, and tolerance.

All the problems in this world were propaganda created by the societies with secrets to keep people distracted
Again, no such evidence.

nothing good has ever been done by a member in those secret societies
So founding America was a bad thing?

without the problem that those societies started their solution never would have been needed.
So we should have just kept taking it in the behind from England?

Yea, you 2 are funny...

Think of more things along the lines as War, Terrorism, Drugs, Cancer and Desease, Government Corruption, you know things that are man made.
War was man-made? I believe even animals fight. Maybe not at the scale man does it, but violence is not just a human trait.

How were diseases man made? Again, animals have diseases too and some of those animal bourne diseases have mutated to attack human systems.

Uknow_me72, unless you can give us the evidence source then all you say is waffle (which would go good with that maple syrup). You've come up with some outrageous allegations, but shown no real facts to back it up.

Yea, you 2 are funny...

Unless you have any information you are worthless--get back to us when you know something. Stuff like " who did ? what ?" and stuff like that .

Post articles that actually tie each thing together. Just because you say the Illumaniti, the Freemasons, the Vatican, etc are connected doesn't make it so. Especially when there is so much evidence against it.

I haven't seen this much dancing around the truth and denial since homosexuality allegations against Tom Cruise.

What box? You have posted all sorts of stuff stating connections that I responded to time and time again. From a real world perspective I showed you facts that contradicted your allegations (from a source you can't give us).

So what's say you, you have provided me with no evidence. Open up your books and your secrets to the world. Show me something that explains why you have the secrets and why they can not be known.

So really, you have only asked but you have never gave. Your not bold enough to do it, so when you report this back to whomever you report to tell them to get some fake books ready and a fake comming out of the closet for the release of the mason's secrets and how you actually do good in this world.

Balls in your court.

Yeah, who needs an organization who helps make men better by teaching morality, virtues, and tolerance.

Who needs an organization that shape's the way a person acts and makes them more controllable. Who needs an organization that puts limits on everything and you have to rise through the ranks to know the good stuff, who needs and organization that does not support free flow of information but suppress it.

Again, no such evidence.

I will leave this with my first response, nothing from you.

For future reference, this post and all the post that I have made on this subject and everything that is out of the box, will be looked a few years from now by other people that climb out of the box and question you, the people that find the Truth because no matter how much the propaganda that is comming is held back the near future events are going to show that I speak the Truth. When that happens this is history here and you are part of it. You speaking to me and denying my claims, will soon show that the society that needs to be here the one that I am taking part in, a real free society called Tech U was the one to step out and challange and take the lid off the box to a whole world of lies and deceit.

So founding America was a bad thing?
Yes because of the people behind it, This is the United States of Sheep/Satan as I like to call it. It was suppost to stand for freedom, but once you look at the constitution, which is a joke.... Freedom of speech?? Makes me laugh, I can say what ever I want when I want, why do I need that in writting to believe it. So it is not what it seems to be and the illusion of free is no longer there, your people better get a grasp on it because once that illusion breaks, it is over. The comming presidency, the taxes, the rules and regulations that tell you what you can and can not do is not freedom.

This is USA's definition of freedom: You are free to do what you want as long as you pay us money and follows these 451,522,456 rules. If you don't will take the money from you, put you in jail or a mysterious car accident or suicide will take place.

Nice Joke.

So we should have just kept taking it in the behind from England?

That's not really how the story went, but it is how the history books published by the governments say it do.... see how easy it is to skew the past to shape the thought process. It keeps everyone on the same page knowing the same thing, so in essence the government knows what a majority of the poeple know because they trained them way, so they are not dangerous to their propaganda or have the real information.

War was man-made? I believe even animals fight. Maybe not at the scale man does it, but violence is not just a human trait.

Yes War is man made, I did leave out it is also influenced by evil, but the evil can not kill man when another man does it. So how does it not make it man made, it is not a trait of human, it is a trait of evil and that evil, the same secret societies that I have spoke about that I have said several times that control the world but are being lead by another source, the original source of evil the same societies that teach people the false truth and make false Wars, the ones that release weapon technology, the ones that rewritten the Bible all have caused these wars to take over the world.

The same crap is happening today. You think it is natural to war all the time, but if you take into consideration the evil force's that propelled them into battle that have been here for thousands of years and been working on making a slave state and world domination.

Why are there secrets, because if everyone know the real agenda then it wouldn't fly. If everyone knew that an Alien race was really controlling the secret societies and the world leaders and they have been here for thousands of years and they want to kill 85% percent of the poeple and create there own team of humans that work for them and do as they say, so they can move on to the next planet they find life on and destroy them also.

So I did say that Lucifer was an Alien right? He wants us to be his personal slave's so he has to mold us into mindless people and worker bees for this to work. So he has been at it for the longest time.

This is why God stepped in with Jesus, because they know what is going on and what he is trying to do because he did it other places. Yeshua is to come back, Lucifer wants warriors for his side. Your choice, live with God or not.

We wouldn't be doing the soldier boy and trying to be an American Idol. So the quiter the secret is kept the easier for all the fake crap like wars, desease, terrorism, energy crisis, global warming take affect on the people because they are in the mainstream of information put out and just in the flow and once you cause them a little stress with the above mentioned catagories they will be willing to give away more and more freedom just to be safe and under your "blanket of freedom" as you say.

Think about it.

How were diseases man made? Again, animals have diseases too and some of those animal bourne diseases have mutated to attack human systems.

Again all lies, genetically altering food and minipulating DNA causes Cancer and Disease. Look at it from my perspective from above.

Change the DNA of food, your body eat's it. Your body breaks it down. It reads the DNA for example like BCAABCAABCAA and it goes apple, but when you have that Apple that has been grown with steriods and engineered fertilizer it reads BCCAAABBCBAAA and you body doesn't know what to do with it. Just like your computer would say invalid code, your body does the same and doesn't know what to do with the DNA and so it keeps it, that is cancer.

Disease were engineered to make the population smaller and easier to control. You have to look at it outside the box. If I am telling you that all this is fake and you are trying to rationalize with the fake knowledge that they have given you, you will never figure it out.

Uknow_me72, unless you can give us the evidence source then all you say is waffle (which would go good with that maple syrup). You've come up with some outrageous allegations, but shown no real facts to back it up.

So again Master Mason KS, do you really know that you are keeping secrets so that other humans can die and for the future to be slave's by aliens? If you did would you still be doing it? Did you know that most of the highest up elitist do know forms of magic and they use them for many different agenda's?

Why sign the future away of your kind. This is not love or compassion. It is evil and destruction. The Truth doesn't need secrets.

------

I am God's Warrior I am a Commander of Gideons Army, Yeshua spoke of a Kingdom on Earth I am a founder and member of that kingdom. This Kingdom stands against the evil so that we may be free.

------

I don't know about any body else, I'd rather not be a slave to society anymore.

Call the gaurds some sheep has left the flock and starting their own flock that does what they want.

So what's say you, you have provided me with no evidence. Open up your books and your secrets to the world. Show me something that explains why you have the secrets and why they can not be known.

So really, you have only asked but you have never gave. Your not bold enough to do it, so when you report this back to whomever you report to tell them to get some fake books ready and a fake comming out of the closet for the release of the mason's secrets and how you actually do good in this world.

Balls in your court.

Who needs an organization that shape's the way a person acts and makes them more controllable. Who needs an organization that puts limits on everything and you have to rise through the ranks to know the good stuff, who needs and organization that does not support free flow of information but suppress it.

I will leave this with my first response, nothing from you.

For future reference, this post and all the post that I have made on this subject and everything that is out of the box, will be looked a few years from now by other people that climb out of the box and question you, the people that find the Truth because no matter how much the propaganda that is comming is held back the near future events are going to show that I speak the Truth. When that happens this is history here and you are part of it. You speaking to me and denying my claims, will soon show that the society that needs to be here the one that I am taking part in, a real free society called Tech U was the one to step out and challange and take the lid off the box to a whole world of lies and deceit.

Yes because of the people behind it, This is the United States of Sheep/Satan as I like to call it. It was suppost to stand for freedom, but once you look at the constitution, which is a joke.... Freedom of speech?? Makes me laugh, I can say what ever I want when I want, why do I need that in writting to believe it. So it is not what it seems to be and the illusion of free is no longer there, your people better get a grasp on it because once that illusion breaks, it is over. The comming presidency, the taxes, the rules and regulations that tell you what you can and can not do is not freedom.

This is USA's definition of freedom: You are free to do what you want as long as you pay us money and follows these 451,522,456 rules. If you don't will take the money from you, put you in jail or a mysterious car accident or suicide will take place.

Nice Joke.

That's not really how the story went, but it is how the history books published by the governments say it do.... see how easy it is to skew the past to shape the thought process. It keeps everyone on the same page knowing the same thing, so in essence the government knows what a majority of the poeple know because they trained them way, so they are not dangerous to their propaganda or have the real information.

Yes War is man made, I did leave out it is also influenced by evil, but the evil can not kill man when another man does it. So how does it not make it man made, it is not a trait of human, it is a trait of evil and that evil, the same secret societies that I have spoke about that I have said several times that control the world but are being lead by another source, the original source of evil the same societies that teach people the false truth and make false Wars, the ones that release weapon technology, the ones that rewritten the Bible all have caused these wars to take over the world.

The same crap is happening today. You think it is natural to war all the time, but if you take into consideration the evil force's that propelled them into battle that have been here for thousands of years and been working on making a slave state and world domination.

Why are there secrets, because if everyone know the real agenda then it wouldn't fly. If everyone knew that an Alien race was really controlling the secret societies and the world leaders and they have been here for thousands of years and they want to kill 85% percent of the poeple and create there own team of humans that work for them and do as they say, so they can move on to the next planet they find life on and destroy them also.

So I did say that Lucifer was an Alien right? He wants us to be his personal slave's so he has to mold us into mindless people and worker bees for this to work. So he has been at it for the longest time.

This is why God stepped in with Jesus, because they know what is going on and what he is trying to do because he did it other places. Yeshua is to come back, Lucifer wants warriors for his side. Your choice, live with God or not.

We wouldn't be doing the soldier boy and trying to be an American Idol. So the quiter the secret is kept the easier for all the fake crap like wars, desease, terrorism, energy crisis, global warming take affect on the people because they are in the mainstream of information put out and just in the flow and once you cause them a little stress with the above mentioned catagories they will be willing to give away more and more freedom just to be safe and under your "blanket of freedom" as you say.

Think about it.

Again all lies, genetically altering food and minipulating DNA causes Cancer and Disease. Look at it from my perspective from above.

Change the DNA of food, your body eat's it. Your body breaks it down. It reads the DNA for example like BCAABCAABCAA and it goes apple, but when you have that Apple that has been grown with steriods and engineered fertilizer it reads BCCAAABBCBAAA and you body doesn't know what to do with it. Just like your computer would say invalid code, your body does the same and doesn't know what to do with the DNA and so it keeps it, that is cancer.

Disease were engineered to make the population smaller and easier to control. You have to look at it outside the box. If I am telling you that all this is fake and you are trying to rationalize with the fake knowledge that they have given you, you will never figure it out.

So again Master Mason KS, do you really know that you are keeping secrets so that other humans can die and for the future to be slave's by aliens? If you did would you still be doing it? Did you know that most of the highest up elitist do know forms of magic and they use them for many different agenda's?

Why sign the future away of your kind. This is not love or compassion. It is evil and destruction. The Truth doesn't need secrets.

------

I am God's Warrior I am a Commander of Gideons Army, Yeshua spoke of a Kingdom on Earth I am a founder and member of that kingdom. This Kingdom stands against the evil so that we may be free.

------

I don't know about any body else, I'd rather not be a slave to society anymore.

Call the gaurds some sheep has left the flock and starting their own flock that does what they want.

Can we just call you General Gideon or even just GG ? Do you draft people or is it an all volunteer thing?

Can we just call you General Gideon or even just GG ? Do you draft people or is it an all volunteer thing?

Oh man, youtube has a bunch of vids on this stuff. Here's one:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG8nH3HlAw8]YouTube - The Illuminati II - Secret societies[/ame]

Show me something that explains why you have the secrets and why they can not be known.
Then they wouldn't be secrets would they?

tell them to get some fake books ready and a fake comming out of the closet for the release of the mason's secrets and how you actually do good in this world.
And thus the reason you and your kind will never be satisfied. Your not wanting to believe will always keep your eyes closed to reason and truth.

Who needs an organization that shape's the way a person acts and makes them more controllable
It makes them leaders; great men, not sheep.

Who needs an organization that puts limits on everything and you have to rise through the ranks to know the good stuff
Without hard work, how will you gain anything...how will you have earned it. Life shouldn't be given to someone on a silver plate. It so much mor satisfactory to know you earned it, really earned it, rather than just given to you. You'll prize it more.

who needs and organization that does not support free flow of information but suppress it.
Among Brothers there is a free flow of information.

For future reference, this post and all the post that I have made on this subject and everything that is out of the box, will be looked a few years from now by other people that climb out of the box and question you
Or studied as some sort of disease.

When that happens this is history here and you are part of it.
HOORAY! People are paying attention to me! -Dr Zoidber (Futurama)

Yes because of the people behind it, This is the United States of Sheep/Satan as I like to call it. It was suppost to stand for freedom, but once you look at the constitution, which is a joke
Compared to the rest of the world we are the most free nation.

Freedom of speech?? Makes me laugh, I can say what ever I want when I want, why do I need that in writting to believe it.
Well, go to a country like Nazi Germany, Iran, China, North Korea, or Venezuela and try and speak against the government. Freedom of speech is fairly dangerous concept to oppressive bodies.

This is USA's definition of freedom: You are free to do what you want as long as you pay us money
Man first banded together for protection and common services. It eventually evolved into government. For that government to protect it's people from harm (man or natural) it needs money to support it. Thus the most basic concept of taxes.

That's not really how the story went, but it is how the history books published by the governments say it do
Yeah, and the South won the Civil War. Please explain to us then what happened in the Revolutionary era, I mean, from your first hand experience and all.

Yes War is man made, I did leave out it is also influenced by evil, but the evil can not kill man when another man does it.
Doesn't make sense. Animals fight (war) with each other constantly over terroritory/property. Watch Animal Planet once in a while. Violence is not inherent to just man.

There is no proof that one organization controls all incidents. It's historically inaccurate.

You are either truly insane or just really bored.

So I did say that Lucifer was an Alien right? This is why God stepped in with Jesus, because they know what is going on and what he is trying to do because he did it other places. Yeshua is to come back, Lucifer wants warriors for his side. Your choice, live with God or not.
Wait, I thought he was a demon? Get your stories straight. You've mixed up a few of your stories. Aliens vs Jesus? Doesn't have the same appeal as Alien vs Predator.

once you cause them a little stress with the above mentioned catagories they will be willing to give away more and more freedom just to be safe and under your "blanket of freedom" as you say.
They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
-- Ben Franklin, Freemason

But they have existed for thousands of years. Explain that.

Disease were engineered to make the population smaller and easier to control.
Again, explain how it existed before. Man has only in recent years been able to engineer that kind of science.

You have to look at it outside the box. If I am telling you that all this is fake and you are trying to rationalize with the fake knowledge that they have given you, you will never figure it out.
So where am I too find all this. You will not give us your source. I will not believe something you are saying just on your word, especially without a rational explanation. That is illogical.

So again Master Mason KS, do you really know that you are keeping secrets so that other humans can die and for the future to be slave's by aliens?
But the secret is not causing all this nor will it cause anything you have posted. Since you do not know the secret then you cannot definitively know anything nor can you back up any claim.

I am God's Warrior I am a Commander of Gideons Army, Yeshua spoke of a Kingdom on Earth I am a founder and member of that kingdom.
Only God and Jesus will rule the Kingdoms. You are neither.

Oh man, youtube has a bunch of vids on this stuff. Here's one:

YouTube - The Illuminati II - Secret societies
I leave crap with more personality in the toilet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uknow_me72

You had me at aliens...........................

Maybe I missed it, or forgot, if it's been asked before but, if all this is such a closely guarded secret, how is it they allow you to spout it to the world online?

Maybe I missed it, or forgot, if it's been asked before but, if all this is such a closely guarded secret, how is it they allow you to spout it to the world online?
He'll come up with some explanation how we allow it to happen to keep the sheeple happy. Reason doesn't seem to influence his posts. Usually if a body is oppressive it doesn't like boat rockers.

Because:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqSzD_eqfwk&feature=related]YouTube - pivot boy band party posse (drop the bomb)[/ame]

Forum List

Back