Secret Societies - Hows, Whos and when's and how to get me banned.

Breaking the illusion and tearing down the invisible fences that are keep you corralled so you can roam free.

And you really think any of us need a secret conspiracy to explain things?

Amigo the obvious conspiracy is more than enough for most of us to intuit that we are hardly free

If you look at my underlining message which is,

We all live here on Earth and we are all in it togother. We need unity and responsibility from all, not just some. We have been taken advantage of and we need to gather our own forces and make it our way, not theirs.

That's a big 10-4

When I say their I mean the ones that are ruling the system we are in. Trust and Believe when I say that they are not who you think they are and your are not in their best interest. The current system is flawed and a slave system. It is not going to get better until YOU make it better.

True enough

That is all I have ever said that should mean anything to you.

I may speak on 'out there' topics but it is important to understand that they are only talked about because they are real. I am not the first one to talk about them, I have only given you the wake up call.

Thanks. EVen if I think your conspiracies explanations are silly, you basic conclusions about our world are fairly tame

It is a different game out there when you become a player in it.

Few of us will ever know.

Breaking the illusion and tearing down the invisible fences that are keep you corralled so you can roam free.

If you look at my underlining message which is,

We all live here on Earth and we are all in it togother. We need unity and responsibility from all, not just some. We have been taken advantage of and we need to gather our own forces and make it our way, not theirs.

When I say their I mean the ones that are ruling the system we are in. Trust and Believe when I say that they are not who you think they are and your are not in their best interest. The current system is flawed and a slave system. It is not going to get better until YOU make it better.

That is all I have ever said that should mean anything to you.

I may speak on 'out there' topics but it is important to understand that they are only talked about because they are real. I am not the first one to talk about them, I have only given you the wake up call.

It is a different game out there when you become a player in it.

I'm sorry...I'm still reeling from the fact that you made a coherent post. So...do you just play stupid? Like...on purpose? Why? And as for your comment to me...what question did I ask that referred to "my own people"?

The mason think that they are in the game and to an extent they are. The higher up the more game is revealed. The low end masons will end up being slaves and the middle class.
Just to make your day, I'm getting the York Rite orders conferred upon me in about 10-days, the final being the Order of the Temple.

Could you put this question in context? unless you are not speaking to me. I don't think I said anything against "my own people', whomever that may be.
"What do you mean, you're people?!"
- Tropic Thunder movie

lol

Uknow_me72, you just seem to be spreading fear to coddle people into your circle.

Just to make your day, I'm getting the York Rite orders conferred upon me in about 10-days, the final being the Order of the Temple.
That seems like you are moving right up the way. So does that make you a master mason moving to level 4?

Uknow_me72, you just seem to be spreading fear to coddle people into your circle.

I need no one in my circle that doesn't want to be in it on their own, everyone that knows anything about your organization knows that your people are wizards and warlocks with a few witches. In the mainstream terms of course you call it something different. It is no different then the people of the Golden Dawn as you represent the same symbol in your avatar.

I have the code for you 4 6 3 8 A B K 24 A L G M O R
Y X 24 89 RP STOV AL....

Well is that the right one.... maybe not

That seems like you are moving right up the way. So does that make you a master mason moving to level 4?

I need no one in my circle that doesn't want to be in it on their own, everyone that knows anything about your organization knows that your people are wizards and warlocks with a few witches. In the mainstream terms of course you call it something different. It is no different then the people of the Golden Dawn as you represent the same symbol in your avatar.

I have the code for you 4 6 3 8 A B K 24 A L G M O R
Y X 24 89 RP STOV AL....

Well is that the right one.... maybe not

No, the code is:

4 8 15 16 23 42

You'll never think the same way again. . . The Revelation

From the moment our senses first register the presence of our parents we are being shown the way that life apparently is. Through no fault of ours or theirs, our parents begin the programming process as their views of life, shaped by their education, employment and the media are imposed on us. Formal education through schools, colleges and universities continues the systematic indoctrination where the 'correct' views and interpretations of science, history and society result in exam passes and the ability to 'get on' in life. Alternative views and the rejection of establishment education lead to supposedly lesser jobs and a struggle against economic poverty. Our entire understanding of the world and current affairs is filtered through the mass media, interpreted by journalists and so-called experts. Their views become our views simply because we are not offered any alternatives. To overcome daily problems within society we turn to elected representatives of our community. We give our decision-making abilities to these few people who are increasingly remote, as local council power is removed to national government and ever more to Europe.

This is the samething that I say and represent in everything I say about this world.

You know why dates are important, because it gives credibility to the subject for the people that want proof. lol. Or it takes the credibility away from another source that claims to know it first.

I can write an article and then give it a date like March 3 1907 and people will be like ooooo aaaaaaaa.... Prophet!!!! That practice happens all the time when children are taught to obey something.

Who controls the past, controls the future: who controls the present, controls the past
(from '1984') George Orwell

Well, this last Friday the Brethren of my Lodge elected me to the position of Worshipful Master. For those who don't know the WM is the leader of the Lodge.

Well, this last Friday the Brethren of my Lodge elected me to the position of Worshipful Master. For those who don't know the WM is the leader of the Lodge.

Congrats!

Is that the 33rd degree, or can you say? My dad was the 32nd Degree, that's about all I know about that....

Congrats!

Is that the 33rd degree, or can you say? My dad was the 32nd Degree, that's about all I know about that....
All degrees past 3rd are from bodies that are outside, but affiliated with, the blue lodges.

In order to be the Worshipful Master of your lodge you need only be a Master Mason, or 3rd Degree. In fact, The only degree necessary to be the Most Worshipful Grand Master of Freemasons of any State or region that has a Grand lodge is to be a 3rd Degree Mason.

Last edited:
call no man master..so who do you worship at this temple of yours... oh whoreshipful masterbator...?

Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass or a tinkling cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing. Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. And now abideth faith, hope, charity-these three, but the greatest of these is charity.

Gnosticism is the pursuit of all knowledge- scientific and philosophical, the occult and black and white witchcraft, and sorcery, (without acknowledging, consulting or including Yahweh-God).
The practices of witchcraft, wizardry, sorcery, and magic will be promoted as normal but the techniques will not be readily available.
But only the elite new one-world order insiders will know the “true” occult information. False technology will be taught to the general public, which will cause people to die and they won’t know why. The true occult technology will be hidden, controlled and not released.
* The New One-World God will be Satan. Satanism will develop, with direct worship of Lucifer (light bearer) or Satan as God, will be taught and enforced by law. Since he will be operating here on Earth in human form, he will demand, expect and coerce people to worship him

witches are taking over...damn i wished someone would have clued me in on this...i got nothing to wear to a take over....i got riot and looting gear...but no take over gear...in my 55 years of life....i have known how many satanists? zip, nada, zero...are they just being real secretive about the take over or what....

Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass or a tinkling cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing. Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. And now abideth faith, hope, charity-these three, but the greatest of these is charity.

ya not really an honest answer..is it ..Satan-boy

Forum List

Back