Secret Service PEACEFULLY Arrests Chicago Woman for Threatening to Kill Donald and Barron Trump

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Federal agents arrested a Chicago woman Monday, accusing her of sending emails threatening to shoot former President Donald Trump and his son Barron, according to federal prosecutors and a newly unsealed criminal complaint.

Tracy Marie Fiorenza, 41, was arrested Monday morning on a charge of transmitting threats to kill or injure, according to the U.S. attorney's office in Chicago.

The case was filed earlier this month in U.S. District Court in southern Florida but was only unsealed this week.

'I will state that I will shoot Donald Trump Sr. AND Barron Trump straight in the face at any opportunity I get!,' Fiorenza said in a May 21 email, that federal agents say she admitted to sending.

Comment:
Trump really drives the left wing wacko Dems over the edge.
Hollywood and the Media fuel the Left Wing hate machine.

Federal agents arrested a Chicago woman Monday, accusing her of sending emails threatening to shoot former President Donald Trump and his son Barron, according to federal prosecutors and a newly unsealed criminal complaint.

Tracy Marie Fiorenza, 41, was arrested Monday morning on a charge of transmitting threats to kill or injure, according to the U.S. attorney's office in Chicago.

The case was filed earlier this month in U.S. District Court in southern Florida but was only unsealed this week.

'I will state that I will shoot Donald Trump Sr. AND Barron Trump straight in the face at any opportunity I get!,' Fiorenza said in a May 21 email, that federal agents say she admitted to sending.

Comment:

Truly a leftist wacko conspiracy theorist, and probably on drugs. I never heard of "V2K" or "voice to skull" until I looked it up. She believes that people are being tortured by some kind of mind control weapon or something.

V2K

Yep, no predawn raids like they did with the obese 75 year-old man who could barely walk with a cane. No flashbangs thrown into the house. No guns blazing away! Astonishing isn't it?

She's going to shoot Baron in the face? For what exactly? The kid barely ever speaks. This woman is a teacher? Seriously?

The bar has been set for what threatening won't be tolerated. Long past due in American politics!

Comment:
Notice that she is a public school teacher

Yep, no predawn raids like they did with the obese 75 year-old man who could barely walk with a cane. No flashbangs thrown into the house. No guns blazing away! Astonishing isn't it?

sad these sort of violent demafascsit brownshirts are implanted in our public school system....seeing this makes it clear why Chicago is so violent and full of corruption

What do you learn with an "Afro-American" studies degree? What value, besides checking a diversity and inclusion box, do you gain for real-life experience in the work field?

What do you learn with an "Afro-American" studies degree? What value, besides checking a diversity and inclusion box, do you gain for real-life experience in the work field?
The same that you would learn with a European Studies degree

But this isn't a degree plan, this is a class curriculum.....and American history is definitely a class course and black history is central to American history....whether you like it or not

The obese 75 year old was not present during the raid

The same that you would learn with a European Studies degree

But this isn't a degree plan, this is a class curriculum.....and American history is definitely a class course and black history is central to American history....whether you like it or not
What does a European Studies degree include?

History is definitely relevant .. and it's liberals and BLM that are attempting to erase it: tearing down statues, renaming military bases, removing references to the confederacy.

Again .. what value does it add to young students?

Is this/she a credible threat?

Forum List

Back