Secret Service PEACEFULLY Arrests Chicago Woman for Threatening to Kill Donald and Barron Trump

If you think removing actual history is the right way to go .. thats, in your terms, "being a moron."
Let's see - removing the teaching of black history -- good

Taking down confederate statues that were erected during the early civil rights era as symbols of hatred -- bad

Looks like Conservatives keep showing us how much they enjoy being on the wrong side of history once again....

And why do you folks have this fascination for the Confederacy? No, it does not represent southern heritage, try again

Truly a leftist wacko conspiracy theorist, and probably on drugs. I never heard of "V2K" or "voice to skull" until I looked it up. She believes that people are being tortured by some kind of mind control weapon or something.

V2K
Sounds a little like everyday liberal indoctrination. No doubt if Trump trials actually hit courtrooms we will see thousands of similarly afflicted people in the streets 'protesting' with the same intent.

Taking down confederate statues that were erected during the early civil rights era as symbols of hatred -- bad

Looks like Conservatives keep showing us how much they enjoy being on the wrong side of history once again....

And why do you folks have this fascination for the Confederacy? No, it does not represent southern heritage, try again

Your lack of education painfully obvious.

Removing or changing history .. is bad. Specifics not necessary, and the liberals continuously change what has happened in the past instead of being objective .. why is race even a consideration, instead of demonstrating milestones and events in U.S. History and how it's influenced human behavior.

You're so micro focused on an event ... instead of teaching children what has happened in a non-biased outcome. To your earlier comment .. "moronic"

If you think you need confederate monuments to learn about American history, you are a moron....

That is like saying Germans needed statues of Hitler and Goebbels in order to learn about WW2 and the holocaust...

Germany criminalizes anti-holocaust speech and activities .. remembering the terrible outcomes of history. Objective ... not racially motivated outcomes. Go tear down a holocaust statue in Germany .. How many statues of Hitler and Goebbel are there in germany?

Yep, no predawn raids like they did with the obese 75 year-old man who could barely walk with a cane. No flashbangs thrown into the house. No guns blazing away! Astonishing isn't it?

F*ck around and find out.
Shoot at the FBI when they come knocking at your door and your life expectancy drops to zero.

Germany criminalizes anti-holocaust speech and activities .. remembering the terrible outcomes of history. Objective ... not racially motivated outcomes. Go tear down a holocaust statue in Germany .. How many statues of Hitler and Goebbel are there in germany?
Notice how I said statues of Hitler and Goebbels -- you know, the ones who COMMITTED THE FUCKING HOLOCAUST

Literally only Nazis are calling for holocaust memorials to be torn down...

My god you folks are morons

If you think you need confederate monuments to learn about American history, you are a moron....

That is like saying Germans needed statues of Hitler and Goebbels in order to learn about WW2 and the holocaust...

The reason you cucks hate black history so much is because it reminds you that you would have been the ones holding up these signs if you were around back then
View attachment 818003

Because you don't want our kids to know what side Conservatives were on when it mattered most -- and you also know, just saying goofy shit like "But but they were Democrats" -- won't protect you......because your kids will learn that the same policies conservatives opposed then (Diversity, Inclusion, etc) are the same policies they still oppose now.....
My son goes to white schools and I am grateful to live in a country with very few thugs.

My son goes to white schools and I am grateful to live in a country with very few thugs.
So you are saying, you stand with those segregationists in the past who didn't want black kids to go to public schools?

Cool..

You definitely need to push the GOP to campaign on that more instead of lying about it and being weasels

Yep, no predawn raids like they did with the obese 75 year-old man who could barely walk with a cane. No flashbangs thrown into the house. No guns blazing away! Astonishing isn't it?

Was she armed? The

So you're equating Nazis to BLM, who want and did, tear down statues?
If you think the majority of Americans wanting to remove Confederate statues (YES THE MAJORITY OF AMERICANS) is the same as Nazis being triggered by holocaust memorials -- you are even a bigger moron than I thought

and why do you keep ignoring what I said?

I said do you think German kids can't learn about WW2 without STATUES OF HITLER AND GOEBBELS??

Statues of Jefferson Davis and Nathan Bedford Forest would be the same thing..and those are the monuments dic suckers like your worship at

Which tells me you would be the same way if you were in Germany -- whining about the lack of Joseph Mengele statues...Shut yo goofy ass up

So you are saying, you stand with those segregationists in the past who didn't want black kids to go to public schools?

Cool..

You definitely need to push the GOP to campaign on that more instead of lying about it and being weasels
No, I live in the Czech Republic sleazebag and am grateful we have very little crime a few thugs. Being 98% white has little to do with it, I'm sure. LOL

Forum List

Back