Secret Service PEACEFULLY Arrests Chicago Woman for Threatening to Kill Donald and Barron Trump

If you think the majority of Americans wanting to remove Confederate statues (YES THE MAJORITY OF AMERICANS) is the same as Nazis being triggered by holocaust memorials -- you are even a bigger moron than I thought
It was BLM that torn down statues .. black individuals .. nazis.

and why do you keep ignoring what I said?

I said do you think German kids can't learn about WW2 without STATUES OF HITLER AND GOEBBELS??
Learning and memorializing history are the same .. and you're calling me a moron? BLM (you called them nazis) tearing down statues including founding fathers, revolutionary war, civil war and ww2 is destroying history .. and memorializing that history to remember. It's no different than removing language from a history book .. when you remove it .. it is out of sight and out of mind. I'm a moron, according to you, and I understand this simple concept.

It wouldn't be any different to remove language from history books indicated slavery never happened ..

It was BLM that torn down statues .. black individuals .. nazis.

Learning and memorializing history are the same .. and you're calling me a moron? BLM (you called them nazis) tearing down statues including founding fathers, revolutionary war, civil war and ww2 is destroying history .. and memorializing that history to remember. It's no different than removing language from a history book .. when you remove it .. it is out of sight and out of mind. I'm a moron, according to you, and I understand this simple concept.

It wouldn't be any different to remove language from history books indicated slavery never happened ..
Majority of Americans don't give a fuck about your hero worship of Confederates traitors

Majority of Germans don't give a fuck about hero worship of Nazis....

The only people triggered by this are morons like you

BLM didn't remove this statue......the people of Virginia did

BLM didn't remove these statues.....the people of Georgia did

BLM didn't remove this statue....the people of Louisiana did...

And our children will still learn that Confederate traitors lost....so fuck what you talking about

Not actually a place right now.
Hey, but at least they have universal healthcare over there

I am sure Meathead just hates it tho.......well probably not, since there aren't that many "blacks" there to benefit from it...

Most racists love that stuff like universal healthcare when only "they" benefit from it

Majority of Americans don't give a fuck about your hero worship of Confederates traitors

And our children will still learn that Confederate traitors lost....so fuck what you talking about

C'mon biffy, respect.
If Confederate Democrats hadn't brought y'all here, your biggest worry would still be getting water from the river to your hut each day using just da top o you women's hed

No welfare
No x-box
No Playstation.
No Bet
No gin an juice

Awful life.

You're too myopically focused .. and you missed the point: removing history .. makes it out of site and out of mind. regardless if it is statues or text in a history book.

You'd bitch and complain if someone tore down a martin luther king jr. statue ..

By the way .. you seem to have a memory gap of the BLM riots that destroyed billions of dollars of property, including statues during the 2020 - 2021 riots.

You're too myopically focused .. and you missed the point: removing history .. makes it out of site and out of mind. regardless if it is statues or text in a history book.

You'd bitch and complain if someone tore down a martin luther king jr. statue ..
Or a mural to a violent, drug addicted counterfeiter.

If you think you need confederate monuments to learn about American history, you are a moron....

That is like saying Germans needed statues of Hitler and Goebbels in order to learn about WW2 and the holocaust...

The reason you cucks hate black history so much is because it reminds you that you would have been the ones holding up these signs if you were around back then
View attachment 818003

Because you don't want our kids to know what side Conservatives were on when it mattered most -- and you also know, just saying goofy shit like "But but they were Democrats" -- won't protect you......because your kids will learn that the same policies conservatives opposed then (Diversity, Inclusion, etc) are the same policies they still oppose now.....

Nice bunch of Democrats ya got there, Bubba.

Given that I seriously doubt she'll have the opportunity, along with added doubt that she would go through with such action, the part I find most troubling is that this person will probably retain her teaching position. Anybody expressing such violence shouldn't be employed in a classroom.
No she won't. Not a chance in hades!

What does a European Studies degree include?

History is definitely relevant .. and it's liberals and BLM that are attempting to erase it: tearing down statues, renaming military bases, removing references to the confederacy.

Again .. what value does it add to young students?
There isn't many statues for NAZIs in Germany either...

The Confederacy lost a civil war so they could continue slavery of black people and you wonder why some want monuments honouring them removed. They still want the actual history taught, you obviously want some romantic image of slavery to be celebrated...

Let's see: Unmarried, lives in Chicago, teaches social studies for the Chicago Public School System.....
Okay...
There is no fucking way you are going to tell me that she's anything other than a Democrat, a progressive, a liberal,
Very possible.
and a leftist.
The left has nothing to do with the 3 you note above.

The 3 you note above DESPISE the left.

I don't care.
When you make a threat like that you should, no, MUST be arrested and either imprisoned or shipped off to the Wacky House.
Welfare checked to be sure; the rest…?

Sounds very Stalin.

Yep, no predawn raids like they did with the obese 75 year-old man who could barely walk with a cane. No flashbangs thrown into the house. No guns blazing away! Astonishing isn't it?

Good. Prosecute her, and no bail.

Forum List

Back