Secret Service: No One Shouted 'Kill Him' About Obama

Well Always A Bitch, I actually WATCHED the speech on LIVE FUCKING TV, and I heard it too.

Nope......just more of the McInsane Twisted Express trying to cover things up. Kinda reminds me of a 3 legged cat on a linoleum floor, trying to bury a turd.

Of course you heard it, but you also just saw how much they want to pretend it's not the case by saying it never happened when it was all over the TV and EVERYONE could hear it. It was really pretty "kill him", "off with his head", "terrorist", "traitor"...

and all the while Sawwah kept smiling and revving up the lynch mob.:clap2:
then SOMEONE should have a clip of it

I saw the clip and heard it too. This denial is pretty fucking hilarious though. Why not just denounce the asshole instead of pretending it never happened? Oh wait, I know...because pit bull Palin was actually egging them on.
then produce the clip

It was a second inccident yesterday that htis is about.

But I must say if a tree falls in the woods and only one person hears it did it make a noise?

How surprizing no Palin supporter heard the comment huh?
then produce the clip

I saw the clip and heard it too. This denial is pretty fucking hilarious though. Why not just denounce the asshole instead of pretending it never happened? Oh wait, I know...because pit bull Palin was actually egging them on.

Exactly, can't have Palin look like a redneck trying to pump up the Lynch Mob.

then produce the clip

This good enough?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVFWahLTdUo]YouTube - Obama Hatred At McCain-Palin Rallies: "Terrorist! Kill Him!"[/ame]

Going to stop denying the lynch mob now?

i heard "terrorist" but no "kill him"
try again
and McCain dealt with that as he should have

you libs are a fucking joke
this is insane

0:12 - 0:13

Listen, they said Kill him then Terrorist.

And McCain hasn't dealt with this as he should of have. He says he's "highly offended" by John Lewis comments yet he hasn't stopped the people at his rallies from saying such things.

Btw, remember when you say you don't use Liberal as an insult? This is where you do in fact use it in a insulting way.

so, the Secret Service is known to lie?

i highly doubt it

post a link to the clip

Really? Can you explain the denials of JFK and Marilyn Monroe?

How about Bill Clinton and all his little trysts?

Nope......the Secret Service HAS lied for presidents before. Probably once or twice for candidates also.

0:12 - 0:13

Listen, they said Kill him then Terrorist.

And McCain hasn't dealt with this as he should of have. He says he's "highly offended" by John Lewis comments yet he hasn't stopped the people at his rallies from saying such things.

Btw, remember when you say you don't use Liberal as an insult? This is where you do in fact use it in a insulting way.
i listened, even turned up the sound
you hear it because you WANT it to be there
it ISNT
stop lying

Last edited:
Really? Can you explain the denials of JFK and Marilyn Monroe?

How about Bill Clinton and all his little trysts?

Nope......the Secret Service HAS lied for presidents before. Probably once or twice for candidates also.
the difference is, neither McCain nor Palin are POTUS

i listened, ewven turned up the sound
it ISNT
stop lying

I'm not lying and I'm not hearing it because I want it to be there.

Your being naive and ignorant to deny the fact that these things aren't said at McCain rallies. Least you had the decency to admit they said terrorist.

I'm not lying and I'm not hearing it because I want it to be there.

Your being naive and ignorant to deny the fact that these things aren't said at McCain rallies. Least you had the decency to admit they said terrorist.
i have a very good sound card and great speakers
there is NO "kill him" in that clip
if you think its there, you are hearing it because you WANT to
its not there

i listened, even turned up the sound
it ISNT
stop lying

:rofl:

Dude, you're a fucking riot. It's as plain as day. I would say that you don't hear it because you don't want too, but I'm pretty sure you do hear it but are just a cowardly liar. No offense.

Dude, you're a fucking riot. It's as plain as day. I would say that you don't hear it because you don't want too, but I'm pretty sure you do hear it but are just a cowardly liar. No offense.

Mani, throwing facts into the situation? You'll confuse DiveCon with them like Sawwah is. :lol:

And there is no chance that you don't hear it because you don't want to hear it?

Of course not, Divecon is completely fair and balanced.

Oh and breaking news: Santa Claus is real.

Mani, throwing facts into the situation? You'll confuse DiveCon with them like Sawwah is. :lol:
its NOT there
you can all fuck off for all i care, you are showing what fucking morons you are anyway

Forum List

Back