Secret Service: No One Shouted 'Kill Him' About Obama

I'm not lying and I'm not hearing it because I want it to be there.

Your being naive and ignorant to deny the fact that these things aren't said at McCain rallies. Least you had the decency to admit they said terrorist.

how many mccain rallies have you been to?
more to the point, how much do you know about digital sound editing?

i'm guessing that's a 0-0 tie.

call me naive, but i'm gonna say that the secret service investigated it as reported and found nothing as reported by the AP. the only one who heard it was the reporter who wrote the story; no one else can be found who heard it, not the SS agents who were *there* at the time, other security types, nor 20+ people the SS interviewed. no one.

Who really cares if this one comment was made? The point is that the rhetoric used by the McCain is really firing people up, and getting them scared and hateful. Whether this did or did not happen, there are other occurences that DID happen, such as ralliers saying they are "scared of Obama" and alluding to the fact that he is dangerous, scary, "an arab," a "terrorist." Do you not think it is safe to assume that many of them are thinking this stuff? All it takes is for one nut-job to take this stuff way too far and do something really crazy...

Speaking of quick occurences happening....

I was just watching CNN, and on Rick Sanchez's show, they showed a bunch of people who were on their way to a Palin rally.

They were probably the ugliest crowd of people I've seen. Calling Obama Barrack Hussein Bin Laden, accused him of being a baby killer, among LOTS of other things, and the fucking clip was only around 1-2 min long!

Nothing like seeing a bunch of white conservatives running around and acting like what the police chief of Jena was expecting with the blacks. Only thing is, the blacks in this case were polite, civil and neat, whereas the white crowd outside Palin's rally were violent, angry, scared and racist.

Yep.....way to go Repugnicans!

They're also creating a situation in which their loonies will question the legitimacy of the election if Obama wins. So much for "exporting democracy".
sorry, thats ACORN thats doing that all on their own

and funny to hear that from a liberal, since its been the liberals screaming "STOLEN ELECTION" for 8 years

and funny to hear that from a liberal, since its been the liberals screaming "STOLEN ELECTION" for 8 years

Your logic is flawed. What she said makes sense whether or not your side stole the last two elections. Now it will be more difficult because of what may be such a large turnout, so they are laying the grounds ahead of time for a challenge.

The RNC has always used ACORN as a bogeyman because it registers minorites and poor who tend to vote democratic .

Let's see if ACORN itself is ever charged. If it is and it is proven, I won't deny it like little Sarah did with her abuse of power.

Your logic is flawed. What she said makes sense whether or not your side stole the last two elections. Now it will be more difficult because of what may be such a large turnout, so they are laying the grounds ahead of time for a challenge.

The RNC has always used ACORN as a bogeyman because it registers minorites and poor who tend to vote democratic .

Let's see if ACORN itself is ever charged. If it is and it is proven, I won't deny it like little Sarah did with her abuse of power.
they already have been and fined

Forum List

Back