Secret Service: No One Shouted 'Kill Him' About Obama

crying.gif

:cool:

What's he saying then? It sure sounds like kill him.
what is WHO saying
i never heard anyone say "kill him"
and the secret service says it never happened
unless you believe they are pulling for the GOP to win
and if so, that SHOULD give you pause to wonder WHY

you can all fuck off for all i care, you are showing what fucking morons you are anyway

Why is it that so many on the right have to fucking get into the fucking name fucking calling fucking moron crap rather than just post the fucking facts?:D

Why is it that so many on the right have to fucking get into the fucking name fucking calling fucking moron crap rather than just post the fucking facts?:D
i posted facts
then got assholes claiming untruths
then mani comes in and act like an asshole
so what
you are all faceless names on a message board, you mean NOTHING to me

what is WHO saying
i never heard anyone say "kill him"
and the secret service says it never happened
unless you believe they are pulling for the GOP to win
and if so, that SHOULD give you pause to wonder WHY
The secret service said what they said about a different rally.

wrong, i didnt hear it because it isnt there

Yep! and the secret service were standing right there. If anybody said it they would have heard it and I daresay they would have tackled the person who yelled "kill him" Yep! Just chock it up to another day in libwaland.:cuckoo:

Please forgive the lateness into the thread but as I understand it this video is the video in question?

[youtube]xVFWahLTdUo[/youtube]

If it is the video in question, then you must be talking about the comment made by the person in the crowd directly after McCain asks " In Short, Who is Barack Obama?" I have listened to this several times and even slowed it down and turned it up and can clearly make out the word "terrorist". At exactly the 13 second mark you can hear someone in the crowd shout it. There is a lot of crowd noise and I suppose if someone heard the word kill him in there then they hav much better hearing than I do and I have slowed the video down to half speed and done all sorts of things with the audio on it can can only make out the one word in the crowd. If your talking about another video then please forgive me.

The secret service said what they said about a different rally.
yes, i know, the one where Palin was
this clip is of McCain, and i didnt hear anyone say "kill him"
and thats because it didnt happen
the secret service was at that rally too
and believe me, if someone HAD said "kill him" to ANY of the candidates, they would have given that person some very special treatment

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Please forgive the lateness into the thread but as I understand it this video is the video in question?

[youtube]xVFWahLTdUo[/youtube]

If it is the video in question, then you must be talking about the comment made by the person in the crowd directly after McCain asks " In Short, Who is Barack Obama?" I have listened to this several times and even slowed it down and turned it up and can clearly make out the word "terrorist". At exactly the 13 second mark you can hear someone in the crowd shout it. There is a lot of crowd noise and I suppose if someone heard the word kill him in there then they hav much better hearing than I do and I have slowed the video down to half speed and done all sorts of things with the audio on it can can only make out the one word in the crowd. If your talking about another video then please forgive me.
thats the one in question, and i didnt hear it either
now if someone has a clip of the Palin event where it was originally claimed to have happened, then lets see it
the Secret Service says it DIDNT happen

On the Sarah Palin Video at the 32 second mark you can hear someone in the crowd shout the word "treason" however if someone is talking about another video , can you please provide a link for me? I would like to listen to it if I may?

[youtube]xDMt7nBPFeY&feature=related[/youtube]

On the Sarah Palin Video at the 32 second mark you can hear someone in the crowd shout the word "treason" however if someone is talking about another video , can you please provide a link for me? I would like to listen to it if I may?

[youtube]xDMt7nBPFeY&feature=related[/youtube]
yup i heard the "treason" but no "kill him"

Wow, you Cons are trying to spin anything you can, look its over, accept it just like I had to accept it when the monkey was given the Presidency in 2000 and all you Cons were jumping for joy.

Good call

Well, time wounds all heels. Latest news reports state that the head Secret Service agent, at the Palin rally, said it never happened: But Bill Slavoski, the agent in charge of the Secret Service field office in Scranton, was in the audience at the rally, along with an undisclosed number of other agents, and he said not one of them heard the comment.

So, I guess your abject apology is on the way; wipe away those tears and accept that NObama tricked you again! Merely genuflect, and we'll accept you back- but just one more chance.

"But it DID happen! Keith Olberman said it did. I know he would never lie cause he hates Bush too"!

"It's a Rovian plot I tell ya"!

Forum List

Back