Secret Service Driver Says Cassidy Hutchinson Lied and Trump Did Not Grab for Steering Wheel in Limo on J6

She changed her own testimony, Dumbass.

Who had more incentive to make up that lunatic story about Trump trying to hijack the limo and overthrow the government: Some out of work hack who has a book to sell, or a career SS agent who would be fired on the spot for telling the story?

Hmmmmmm.......

You clowns believe anything anyone says negatively about Trump, no matter how batshit crazy it is.
: crickets: from the Clowns.

Because they aren't a criminal investigatory or prosecuting body. They invited everyone who had information to come testify publicly and its the fact that these public testimonies could be used in actual criminal prosecutions if they lied to the committee why no one attempting to defend Trump or his actions every willingly came forward to do so.
So they took no testimony nor were they out to get Trump?

Her story has been debunked. I thought you understood that.

What's funnier is that you believe Trump carjacked the Secret Service on January 6th.
Did I say that?
Or does your lack of intellect, a primary requirement for being a MAGAT lead you to believe something that never happened?

She said he did...some guys who are obviously involved in a cover up says he didn't.

You're choosing to believe the confirmed liars.
Why?
For the same reason you are a MAGAT.
Complete departure from reality.

Links?

Watch this…..
It's called the news dumbass.
Try reading.

Before asking me if I understand anything demonstrate you actually understand the role of the jam 6th committee.

Stop being scrofulous. She testified. It has been accepted. What you think is immaterial.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
It's called the news dumbass.
Try reading.

Nowhere is there a quote by him saying to drink bleach, or stick a light bulb up your ass, liar.

That was easy. :banana: :banana: :banana:

She lied. She simply told a whopper. Ornato did not tell her that story. Ornato declared she told a whopper.

Where is this "Under Oath Testimony" by Ornato.

Please provide the link.

Or........did he NOT testify under oath?

Did I say that?
Or does your lack of intellect, a primary requirement for being a MAGAT lead you to believe something that never happened?

She said he did...some guys who are obviously involved in a cover up says he didn't.

You're choosing to believe the confirmed liars.
Why?
For the same reason you are a MAGAT.
Complete departure from reality.

Let's clear it up right now. Do you believe Trump tried to carjack the Secret Service on January 6th?

Do you ^^^^ know for a FACT, that trump didn't say...."Take me to the Capitol, I'm the Fucking President."
or do you believe he did say...."Take me to the Capitol, I'm the Fucking President."
I wasn't there, and it really doesn't matter to me if he said he wanted to go to the Capitol or not. I do, however, care for accuracy and justice, and what happened in the House was neither of those.

The two in the car testified under oath Trump didn't do what she lied about, Dumbass.

Holy shit, give it up. She lied. She had a book to sell.

Moron.
Do you realize that neither have said under oath that Ornato didn’t tell that story.

Testifying that the event didn’t happen is way different than testifying that Ornato didn’t tell her that story

Forum List

Back