Secret Service Driver Says Cassidy Hutchinson Lied and Trump Did Not Grab for Steering Wheel in Limo on J6

You claimed Trump never asked to go to the Capitol.

The testimony says he did.

I never claimed he lunged for the steering wheel.

The testimony said he didn’t.

I believe the testimony. You only believe the parts you want to believe.

1712154595066.png

In other words NO ONE will corroborate Cassidy's lie.

"Like Hutchinson, one source, a longtime Secret Service employee, told CNN that the agents relaying the story described Trump as “demanding” and that the former President said something similar to: “I’m the f**king President of the United States, you can’t tell me what to do.” The source said he originally heard that kind of language was used shortly after the incident."

"Like Hutchinson, one source, a longtime Secret Service employee, told CNN that the agents relaying the story described Trump as “demanding” and that the former President said something similar to: “I’m the f**king President of the United States, you can’t tell me what to do.” The source said he originally heard that kind of language was used shortly after the incident."
More anonymous libtard sources?

How stupid can you possibly be?

More anonymous libtard sources?

How stupid can you possibly be?
"Trump has acknowledged his foiled effort to reach the Capitol. “Secret Service wouldn’t let me,” he told The Washington Post in April. “I wanted to go. I wanted to go so badly. Secret Service says you can’t go. I would have gone there in a minute.”

Hutchinson’s account was supported by other testimony played at the hearing. “He brought it up, he said, ‘I want to go down to the Capitol,’ ” Max Miller, a White House aide now running for Congress in Ohio, said in taped testimony.

On Jan. 4, Trump raised the issue with several White House aides again, but Secret Service and senior staff warned him it would be logistically impossible and dangerous, a person familiar with the discussion said. Another adviser said the Secret Service was particularly skittish about a trip to the Capitol because a trip in November — when Trump went into a crowd of election fraud protesters in Washington — was viewed as nightmarish and difficult to manage.

Who said that?

"Trump has acknowledged his foiled effort to reach the Capitol. “Secret Service wouldn’t let me,” he told The Washington Post in April. “I wanted to go. I wanted to go so badly. Secret Service says you can’t go. I would have gone there in a minute.”

Hutchinson’s account was supported by other testimony played at the hearing. “He brought it up, he said, ‘I want to go down to the Capitol,’ ” Max Miller, a White House aide now running for Congress in Ohio, said in taped testimony.

On Jan. 4, Trump raised the issue with several White House aides again, but Secret Service and senior staff warned him it would be logistically impossible and dangerous, a person familiar with the discussion said. Another adviser said the Secret Service was particularly skittish about a trip to the Capitol because a trip in November — when Trump went into a crowd of election fraud protesters in Washington — was viewed as nightmarish and difficult to manage.

Give us a name.

1712162935788.png

The best thing Hutchinson can do is say the truth. Liz Cheney coached her to perjure herself in order to get the sensational story about Trump grabbing for the steering wheel, which is ridiculous on its face because the prez is seated four feet back in the passenger cabin. If there was any back-talk all Trump would have to say is "Mister I am giving you a direct order." All these guys are military veterans and would never dare defy an order directly from the President of the United States.

It's Hutchie's best bet because either she or Liz Cheney are going to jail. Cheney brought down would be a huge step forward for the country because she is part of the Deep State cabal through her father 9/11, Iraq War mastermind Dick Cheney, as evil a man as ever walked the Earth.

Let's see if Cassidy meets up with a tree stepping in front of her car one dark night in a mysterious one-car accident.

"Hutchinson, who at the time was an aide to former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, testified to the select committee that she was told Trump had shouted: “I’m the f—ing president! Take me up to the Capitol now!” before he tried to grab the steering wheel from the driver in a desperate effort to join his supporters marching towards the Capitol.

Loudermilk’s report notes that Hutchinson’s testimony was “directly refuted” by White House Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations Anthony Ornato – the man who according to Hutchinson, told her the anecdote – and the Secret Service agent driving the SUV.

“Ornato testified that the first time he had ever heard the story Hutchinson claims Ornato told her on January 6, was during Hutchinson’s public testimony,” the oversight subcommittee report states.

“Hutchinson’s testimony was also contradicted by the [Secret Service] agent who was with President Trump on January 6,” the subcommittee found, which notes that “Hutchinson’s accusation came up only after the Secret Service agent’s attorney proactively brought up the subject” to select committee investigators. "
View attachment 925198

You understand he could be the one lying, right? This is a case of he said/she said, and we'll possibly never know which of them is lying.

Let me ask you Chilli, do you believe that the J6 hearing were designed to be fair, and get to the bottom of what happened?
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Were the hearings "fair"?
Yes.
Remarkably so given the machinations to get it organized and the hurdles that had been erected to hinder them.

What could have made it "fairer", poster
j-mac?

Forum List

Back