Secret Service Closes WH Cocaine Investigation W/No Culprit / Suspects As Reports Of A 2nd Banned Drug Is Revealed

1d30e8e6426a335cac3b73a3b252b818.png

Marijuana?
Oh Nooo….. :eek:

REEFER MADNESS
The more this goes on the more the distrust of authority grows. Progs already set a standard in protesting/threatening families of authority. And it crosses all political persuasions. we eventually will see people of authoritarian power see their families castrated in survival.

Small amount of cocaine with too many potential sources

The Secret Service has better things to do with their resources
Yeah let's don't find who is doing it. Maybe next time it will be anthrax. You loons are stupid, if it's no one in the family. Someone can smuggle anything in this incompetent Whitehouse.

Small amount of cocaine with too many potential sources

The Secret Service has better things to do with their resources
I agree..but keep in mind that it was your side that was so concerned about potential cocaine use by Trump and Bush.

Yeah let's don't find who is doing it. Maybe next time it will be anthrax. You loons are stupid, if it's no one in the family. Someone can smuggle anything in this incompetent Whitehouse.
OK
What do you suggest the Secret Service do that hasn’t already been done ?

I agree..but keep in mind that it was your side that was so concerned about potential cocaine use by Trump and Bush.

Trump never used cocaine or alcohol
Bush had issues with drugs and alcohol when he was young but abstained as an adult

OK
What do you suggest the Secret Service do that hasn’t already been done ?
I’m just curious, if the same thing happened in a Trump or Bush White House and the Secret Service had the same outcome, would the Left let it go?

Forum List

Back