Secret Bush-Clinton-Federal Reserve Pakistani Accounts Revealed

Lookout

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2007
Secret Bush-Clinton-Federal Reserve Pakistani Accounts Revealed

When the walls come tumblin down, when the walls come tumblin rumblin.

UNITED STATES of America - It can now be reported that the recent resignation of former New York Federal Reserve Bank of New York Chairman, Stephen Frieidman, signals an expanding investigation of New York Attorny General Andrew Cuomo, who is not only focused on the massive New York state financial derivative Ponzi Scheme, but is now centered on money laundry, and possible funding of alleged terrorists in Pakistan.

Note: Cuomo was recently in a state of shock when he looked at new evidence linking Citibank, J. P. Morgan, Goldman Sachs and AIG, to not only a terrorist money laundry in Pakistan, but to evidence tying all of these aforementioned brokerage firms and the Federal Reserve itself to PRE 9/11 knowledge, which allowed them to profit with put options and short positions placed before 9/11.

This allowed these criminal brokerage firms to benefit from the death of near 3,000 in New York City.

Daddy Bush and his little bitch, Bill Clinton, are sociopaths. They are loosing their money and their power and the U.S. Military has told foreign born alleged President Obama that they will not tolerate him enabling any more of this TREASON.

Last edited:
yeah, ok....

I wonder how long it will take for this to end up in the loony section on the USMB.

yeah, ok....

I wonder how long it will take for this to end up in the loony section on the USMB.

you hang out here in this section long enough LOOKOUT you'll find this kid is afraid of government conspiracys and automatically dismisses them no matter how ludicrous and absurd the explanation given by the government is.the guy is in total denial about government conspiracys and desperately wants to believe everything he was brought up and taught by the school systems is the truth.:cuckoo:

btw Lookout,by chance have you ever heard of the terry reed story where clinton while he was governor of arkansas,allowed the CIA to smuggle drugs into the country in exchange for weapons to the nicauraguas and it all happened while Bush sr was vice president under reagan/ they were all 3 involved in it.There is a book out you should read sometime that talks about it,its called CLINTON BUSH AND THE CIA.HOW THE PRESIDENCY WAS CO OPTED BY THE CIA. In that book,Terry reed filed a lawsuit against Clintons arkansas police dept.they tried to first kill him,then slander him.He was aquited from a bunch of trumped up charges brought against him by the clinton goon squad and later filed a lawsuit againt clinton which was a waste of time because as we both know,presidents can get away with any crime.theres one different law for politicians and one for us as everybody knows.sad but true.dont know what reed was thinking that any kind of justice would come from that.

Last edited:
you hang out here in this section long enough LOOKOUT you'll find this kid is afraid of government conspiracys

Yes, im afraid of things i dont believe in. Yes, that makes alot of sense. You clearly put as much thought into that one as you do with the rest of your conspiracies. Thank you for doing my job of showing your new buddy how incredibly stupid you are.

Have you ever tried using logic inside that tin foil wrapped head of yours?

Last edited:
yeah, ok....

you hang out here in this section long enough LOOKOUT you'll find this kid is afraid of government conspiracys and automatically dismisses them no matter how ludicrous and absurd the explanation given by the government is.the guy is in total denial about government conspiracys and desperately wants to believe everything he was brought up and taught by the school systems is the truth.:cuckoo:

btw Lookout,by chance have you ever heard of the terry reed story where clinton while he was governor of arkansas,allowed the CIA to smuggle drugs into the country in exchange for weapons to the nicauraguas and it all happened while Bush sr was vice president under reagan/ they were all 3 involved in it.There is a book out you should read sometime that talks about it,its called CLINTON BUSH AND THE CIA.HOW THE PRESIDENCY WAS CO OPTED BY THE CIA. In that book,Terry reed filed a lawsuit against Clintons arkansas police dept.they tried to first kill him,then slander him.He was aquited from a bunch of trumped up charges brought against him by the clinton goon squad and later filed a lawsuit againt clinton which was a waste of time because as we both know,presidents can get away with any crime.theres one different law for politicians and one for us as everybody knows.sad but true.dont know what reed was thinking that any kind of justice would come from that.
Hey 911, good to see you still here. I have been away for a while fighting the good fight on many fronts. As far as that guy that has his head stuck in denial, they don't even bother me anymore. The sheep and ones in denial are there for a purpose...SHIELDS! I am familiar with the book you are refering to and I was in Los Angeles when the oil tanker came in to LA Harbor and the dea was all over it and the SS told them to go away and let it pass. They followed the paper trail all the way to Washington and that was that. People couldn't give cocaine away for about 6 months there was so much of it. Anyway, dont let the canon fodder get to you just thank god that we have some bullet stopping shields available!

Forum List

Back