Secret Biden White House Surveillance Program Allows Cops To Spy On Trillions Of US Phone Records Without Warrants

Why are honest people afraid of being tracked?
Your perspective, and thus question, is fallaciously based. The real question is, why does the government insist on tracking innocent, honest people? This goes straight back to the principle of innocent until proven guilty, not guilty until proven innocent. To put it in a perspective you might understand better, if your state restricts abortion, would you object to state legislators gaining access to every woman's gynecological records just to make sure they're not getting illegal abortions? You're not getting one so why would you object to someone digging through them?

The bottom line is, as long as I'm not committing a crime, no one has the right or privilege to know who I'm calling and what I'm saying to them.

Last edited:
Gerrymandering prevents proportional representation, and preventing minority neighbourhoods from having any representation at all.

The state of Mississippi has a 57% white population and a 37% black population. But 68% of the State legislators are white, and only 27% of state legislators are black. And I'm willing to bet real money that none of those black legislators are Republican, and very few of them are women.

The Republican Party skews older - average age of state house reps is 58. There are only 5 members under the age of 35, and none of them are women. So you have a bunch of old white Republican men running the state since Johnson was President.

Mississippi is one of the poorest, most socially and economically backward places in the USA, and is ranked as one of the worst states to live, in every such poll in the USA. Yet Republicans consistently say that Democrats run shithole states.

"At the other end of the spectrum, Mississippi has the lowest Livability Index Score at 10, indicating a need for improvements across multiple domains"

"These conditions vary significantly from state to state. For example, the median annual wage in Massachusetts is nearly $20,000 higher than in Mississippi."

best-state-to-live-in
Yet in this forum, right wingers point to Jackson, Mississippi as proof positive that Democrat run cities are crime infested "shitholes". Jackson Mississippi is proof positive that when urban areas in red states elect black municipal governments, the white state governments cut all infrastructure funding and investment in these communities.

The State government in Mississippi has invested in water treatment plants and infrastructure in the white suburbs and cut funding to policing and school board in Jackson, and refusing to provide any funds to build a much needed water treatment plant for the city. Funds raised by the municipal government to build water treatement, were diverted to projects in white neighbourhoods.

Pretending that gerrymandering is solely a one-party issue is fallacious. The first thing democrats will do if they ever regain power is set up new districts, and no, they will not be simple squares or circles. They will be designed to create as many safe democrat seats as possible, and, of course, they will suddenly stop squealing about unfair gerrymandering is. Their silence will be deafening.

You fucking voted for them and defend them in every post on here, what a tool you are. :laughing0301:
I did not vote for George Sonovabush. You sir are a liar, for your own political amusement, OldBurnout.

Why are honest people afraid of being tracked?
Fear-mongering sells, especially to the weak minded.

It is actually kind of funny imagining these pinheads running around with their phones wrapped in tin foil because they are worried Joe Biden will listen in on their inane conversations as they go about their uninteresting existence.

Pretending that gerrymandering is solely a one-party issue is fallacious.
Absolutely, see New York where the courts threw out the Dem's attempts.

Trying to misrepresent the will of the people through redistricting chicanery certainly isn't unique to only one side of the political aisle.

Gerrymandering prevents proportional representation, and preventing minority neighbourhoods from having any representation at all.

The state of Mississippi has a 57% white population and a 37% black population. But 68% of the State legislators are white, and only 27% of state legislators are black. And I'm willing to bet real money that none of those black legislators are Republican, and very few of them are women.

The Republican Party skews older - average age of state house reps is 58. There are only 5 members under the age of 35, and none of them are women. So you have a bunch of old white Republican men running the state since Johnson was President.

Mississippi is one of the poorest, most socially and economically backward places in the USA, and is ranked as one of the worst states to live, in every such poll in the USA. Yet Republicans consistently say that Democrats run shithole states.

"At the other end of the spectrum, Mississippi has the lowest Livability Index Score at 10, indicating a need for improvements across multiple domains"

"These conditions vary significantly from state to state. For example, the median annual wage in Massachusetts is nearly $20,000 higher than in Mississippi."

best-state-to-live-in
Yet in this forum, right wingers point to Jackson, Mississippi as proof positive that Democrat run cities are crime infested "shitholes". Jackson Mississippi is proof positive that when urban areas in red states elect black municipal governments, the white state governments cut all infrastructure funding and investment in these communities.

The State government in Mississippi has invested in water treatment plants and infrastructure in the white suburbs and cut funding to policing and school board in Jackson, and refusing to provide any funds to build a much needed water treatment plant for the city. Funds raised by the municipal government to build water treatement, were diverted to projects in white neighbourhoods.

Gerrymandering doesn't prevent proportational representation.

There are more african-Americans in elected office in Mississippi, then any other state in the union.

Racial gerrymandering is illegal

Did you know that you don't have the same rights when it comes to DNR? They can come onto your property and say "I want to see if you are baiting or poaching" and there is NOTHING you can do about it.
what is DNR? The US Constitution applies to anyone with in the Jurisdiction of the United States

Your perspective, and thus question, is fallaciously based. The real question is, why does the government insist on tracking innocent, honest people? This goes straight back to the principle of innocent until proven guilty, not guilty until proven innocent. To put it in a perspective you might understand better, if your state restricts abortion, would you object to state legislators gaining access to every woman's gynecological records just to make sure they're not getting illegal abortions? You're not getting one so why would you object to someone digging through them?

The bottom line is, as long as I'm not committing a crime, no one has the right or privilege to know who I'm calling and what I'm saying to them.
Hmmm, not getting any replies to this from the usual suspects. Why is it that we are expected to allow the government access to our private phone conversations if we're not committing any crimes, but we don't want government pawing through our medical records, looking for illegal abortions? What's that, privacy you say? I agree, government has not business tracking who I talk to and what I say, unless they can prove I'm committing a crime.

Forum List

Back