Second witness puts Bill Clinton on pedo Jeffrey Epstein's "Orgy Island".

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
But I'm sure he was just there to work on his tan.

Bill Clinton again denies visiting Jeffrey Epsteinā€™s island as Netflix documentary reveals new claims

A second person has claimed Bill Clinton visited the late Jeffrey Epsteinā€™s island in a new Netflix documentary, but the former president again denied these allegations.

Netflixā€™s Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich, a four-part docuseries released on Wednesday, includes an interview from a longtime tech worker on the Caribbean island who claimed he once saw Clinton at Epsteinā€™s villa home.

There was no one else with the pair, the worker Steve Scully, 70, said about the sighting.

Mr Scully told the docuseries he also saw other ā€œimportant peopleā€ coming and going from the villa at different points.

The villa is where Epstein, a convicted sex offender, allegedly held sex parties with others that included underage girls, according to The Sun. The location is also the centre of where people say they saw Mr Clinton while he was friends with Epstein.

Virginia Roberts Giuffre, who has claimed she became Epsteinā€™s ā€œsex slaveā€ at the age of 17, previously said she also saw Mr Clinton on the island, but said he never behaved inappropriately.

She accused Epstein and Prince Andrew, Queen Elizabeth IIā€™s second son, of forcing her into an orgy with nine underage girls, according to 2015 court documents

Bill Clinton again denies visiting Jeffrey Epsteinā€™s island as Netflix documentary reveals new claims

A second person has claimed Bill Clinton visited the late Jeffrey Epsteinā€™s island in a new Netflix documentary, but the former president again denied these allegations.

Netflixā€™s Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich, a four-part docuseries released on Wednesday, includes an interview from a longtime tech worker on the Caribbean island who claimed he once saw Clinton at Epsteinā€™s villa home.

There was no one else with the pair, the worker Steve Scully, 70, said about the sighting.

Mr Scully told the docuseries he also saw other ā€œimportant peopleā€ coming and going from the villa at different points.

The villa is where Epstein, a convicted sex offender, allegedly held sex parties with others that included underage girls, according to The Sun. The location is also the centre of where people say they saw Mr Clinton while he was friends with Epstein.

Virginia Roberts Giuffre, who has claimed she became Epsteinā€™s ā€œsex slaveā€ at the age of 17, previously said she also saw Mr Clinton on the island, but said he never behaved inappropriately.

She accused Epstein and Prince Andrew, Queen Elizabeth IIā€™s second son, of forcing her into an orgy with nine underage girls, according to 2015 court documents

Of COURSE Slick Willie was there. He's officially on something like TWENTY-SIX flight records to the island. I hope "Mr. Scully" isn't "suicided" in the near future.

Of COURSE Slick Willie was there. He's officially on something like TWENTY-SIX flight records to the island. I hope "Mr. Scully" isn't "suicided" in the near future.
My first thought was suicide.
Hillary.jpg

It truly is embarrassing, the fact that these people get away with their criminal behavior.

Here's a direct quote.

"I've know Jeff for 15 years, Terrific guy.
He's a lot of fun to be with.
It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the young side."

Disgusting, take this criminal down.

Last edited:

He didn't inhale.

I have no doubt that Clinton visited 'Epstein's Pedo Island."
I have no doubt other high ranking duly elected officials also partied with Epstein and his girls,
often in Private Hotel rooms, rather than the island.

Clinton did some of his best work there. He was there so much he nearly qualified as a resident. But how many of the little girls are willing to tell the truth and face the stiff Clinton consequences?

Epstein had a lot of close buddies. Like our current president. What's the point of this?

Iā€™d expect old frisky Bill to dust off race pimp Jesseā€™s advice from back in the days when heā€™d sometimes miss his internā€™s face and crud up her dress instead, and just explain to the folks, authorities especially, that he was merely ministering to the stirringly voluptuous underage hotties on island lifeguard duty.

Forum List

Back