EXCLUSIVE: Jeffrey Epstein's access to the Clinton White House laid bare: Visitor logs reveal pedophile visited the former president at least 17 TIME

Bullshit, he banned him over a real estate deal.

Shut up and educate yourself punk.

POLITICS

Trump banned Jeffrey Epstein from Mar-a-Lago after sex criminal hit on member’s daughter, book claims​

Another leftard who harps on a 30 year old picture and claims it’s proof of his idiotic fantasies. You know you look like a complete fool here right? Trump banned Epstein from his club and aided the prosecution of Epstein in Florida. Trump never went to the island like Bill did over two dozen times. But that doesn’t fit with your narrative does it?
Magaturd TrumpSplaining isn't necessary. :itsok: The former *pResident is a pile of shit human. Change my mind.

Magaturd TrumpSplaining isn't necessary. :itsok: The former *pResident is a pile of shit human. Change my mind.
No, you have no mind you illiterate shitstain, just repeat what your Dim masters tell you while denying reality and looking like the incel you are. Supporting an incestuous pedophile like Xiden. You are a piece of shit. And you’ll never change anybody’s mind about that.

No, you have no mind you illiterate shitstain, just repeat what your Dim masters tell you while denying reality and looking like the incel you are. Supporting an incestuous pedophile like Xiden. You are a piece of shit. And you’ll never change anybody’s mind about that.
Never heard of a Never Trumper before, dumbfuck? We come in all political stripes, magaturd.

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Yet shit like you come in one color. Yellow. Oh wait, there’s that shit brown all over your face from having your head up Xiden’s ass turd boy.
Trollish remarks aside, your feral, 1-term abomination is over. You won't sit on that shit, now will ya, magaturd?

Trollish remarks aside, your feral, 1-term abomination is over. You won't sit on that shit, now will ya, magaturd?
YOU crying about trolling turd boy? Fuck off with that shit. Try talking about your man’s sky high gas prices, inflation, incestuous behavior, senility, Dems refusing to appear with him, the list goes on. Sit on THAT shit turd boy.

Forum List

Back