EXCLUSIVE: Jeffrey Epstein's access to the Clinton White House laid bare: Visitor logs reveal pedophile visited the former president at least 17 TIME

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Ah, yes. And this was only for the first few years of the Clinton administration so there may be further meetings.

EXCLUSIVE: Jeffrey Epstein's access to the Clinton White House laid bare: Visitor logs reveal pedophile visited the former president at least 17 TIMES - including a dozen in 1994 and twice in one day on three separate occasions

• Visitor logs obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com reveal pedophile Jeffrey Epstein visited the White House at least 17 times during Bill Clinton's first term between 1993 and 1995
  • The documents, released as part of a FOIA request, show Epstein was admitted as a guest on 14 separate days and on three occasions made two visits in a single day
  • The vast majority of Epstein's visits were to the West Wing, suggesting he was meeting the president
  • The late financier was invited by some of Clinton's most senior advisers and aides, including Robert Rubin who later served as Clinton's Treasury Secretary
  • While Epstein's crimes did not become public knowledge until his 2006 arrest, the visits would have occurred around the time his alleged madam Ghislaine Maxwell was allegedly procuring underage girls for him
  • According to logs, Epstein was first admitted as a guest in February 25, 1993 - just a month after Clinton's inauguration - after being invited by Robert Rubin, at the time Assistant to the President for Economic Policy
  • He next visited on September 29, 1993 for a reception organized by the White House Historical Association after he donated $10,000, which he was photographed attending with Ghislaine Maxwell

Last edited:
Ah, yes. And this was only for the first few years of the Clinton administration so there may be further meetings.

EXCLUSIVE: Jeffrey Epstein's access to the Clinton White House laid bare: Visitor logs reveal pedophile visited the former president at least 17 TIMES - including a dozen in 1994 and twice in one day on three separate occasions

• Visitor logs obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com reveal pedophile Jeffrey Epstein visited the White House at least 17 times during Bill Clinton's first term between 1993 and 1995
  • The documents, released as part of a FOIA request, show Epstein was admitted as a guest on 14 separate days and on three occasions made two visits in a single day
  • The vast majority of Epstein's visits were to the West Wing, suggesting he was meeting the president
  • The late financier was invited by some of Clinton's most senior advisers and aides, including Robert Rubin who later served as Clinton's Treasury Secretary
  • While Epstein's crimes did not become public knowledge until his 2006 arrest, the visits would have occurred around the time his alleged madam Ghislaine Maxwell was allegedly procuring underage girls for him
  • According to logs, Epstein was first admitted as a guest in February 25, 1993 - just a month after Clinton's inauguration - after being invited by Robert Rubin, at the time Assistant to the President for Economic Policy
  • He next visited on September 29, 1993 for a reception organized by the White House Historical Association after he donated $10,000, which he was photographed attending with Ghislaine Maxwell

And then he was clintoned.

Probably gets paid by the post. Piecework.
I have always wondered why the paid shills exist. Are there actually people out there whose minds are so weak that they can be swayed by the arguments of such people? I've never had my mind changed by one of them. Not in the least.

I have always wondered why the paid shills exist. Are there actually people out there whose minds are so weak that they can be swayed by the arguments of such people? I've never had my mind changed by one of them. Not in the least.
I've changed my mind on a couple of issues by having sincere, honest, and open discussions.

The paid shills don't do any of that.

Yeah, he hung around Mar-A-Lago a lot also.
So did a lot of other very wealthy Palm Beach residents. And as the owner of the club, Trump, a famous celebrity, often posed for pictures with the club's clientele. Obviously, snubbing customers is not a good business practice when you are a club owner.

Letting someone take a picture with you at the club you own is not in any way comparable to flying on the Lolita Express to Thailand, the child sex trafficking capital of the universe.

The visits to the Clinton white house might be explained by Bill Clinton's attraction to Ghislain Maxwell. He was reportedly in love with her.

I'll bet he brought "snacks" with him, too.

Forum List

Back