Secession from Obama’s America

The whole thread is bullshit. A few nutters talk a big game, but nobody's going to be suicidal enough to secede. :rolleyes:

Probably about the same number of people as Hollyweird actors that threatened to leave teh country if Bush was reelected.:lol:

oh..i don't care if they leave... i don't think the whole secession thing is the same as one person saying they're moving elsewhere.

I know a crime when i see it

One of the "crimes" was allowing the media to choose the GOP candidate. Then there was the Dem Superdelegates that voted against their constitunencies and made Mr Pop Icon the Dem candidate. Dems can "Bush stole the election" 9 years later, but seem to have a memry lapse when comes to their own stink.

The biggest problem with this thread title ... and why I call bullshit on it ...

... by seceding, they are taking the American spirit with them, because our countries here were founded by secession and rebellion, not by conformity and dictatorship.

Fact is, The Supremes ruled in 1868, Texas v White that states do not in fact have a right to secede. Even though the ruling has no basis to it, it justifies Lincoln's unlawful war.

Without overturning that ruling, the Feds will just send in the troops, so any such talk is nonsense.

too bad for that I was always hoping Texas would secede one day!:tongue:
We have never got a President worth a damn out of that state.:eusa_eh:

The whole thread is bullshit. A few nutters talk a big game, but nobody's going to be suicidal enough to secede. :rolleyes:

Probably about the same number of people as Hollyweird actors that threatened to leave teh country if Bush was reelected.:lol:

oh..i don't care if they leave... i don't think the whole secession thing is the same as one person saying they're moving elsewhere.

It was more than one person. I don't see a "whole secession thing". I do see some noisy little boys and girls being made into rockstars by the MSM.

I still want to know where they are going to move to.:razz:

Its getting ugly. The crappy states like CA, NJ, MI, and NY and others going bankrupt will default. The Fed will NOT bail out an irresponsible State. It can't afford to. CA is a perfect example of political correctness run amok. I don't think any States will secede, but they may start a tax revolt if the Feds raise taxes too much. Then the feds have no money to waste.

Since 1935 , the amount of parasites has been steadily increasing. You will never be able to beat them at the ballot box.

The blue states pay more taxes to the federal government than they get back.

The red states take more revenue from the federal government than they pay in.

So if the red states leave, it helps the blue states.

See ya!

:lol::lol::lol: A link to that claim--:lol::lol: Right now, business'es & people are leaving New Jersey & California in wagon trains.

Since 1935 , the amount of parasites has been steadily increasing. You will never be able to beat them at the ballot box.

See ya!

Yep...who feeds more off the Federal teat? Not the blue states.
OK...let's put this little whinefest in perspective...and I figured Chris would try to use something like this.....because he thinks all States have an equal number of people and they all make the exact same amount of money.:cuckoo:
at any rate....when you have your population centers ALL IN BLUE STATES (i.e. California, New England etc.)of course they are going to pay a higher amount of money than states that have a population of only a million or so. Only a fricken DUMB ASS doesn't see this as the case

It was more than one person. I don't see a "whole secession thing". I do see some noisy little boys and girls being made into rockstars by the MSM.

I think there are a few niutters who really mean it. Secession, civil war, blah blah blah. But they're so far out on the fringe they need a telescope to catch a glimpse of reality.

I think there are a few niutters who really mean it. Secession, civil war, blah blah blah. But they're so far out on the fringe they need a telescope to catch a glimpse of reality.

welcome to my neck of the woods! If you go 30 miles in any direction you will find some wacko talking about seceding. I think it is quite funny we are one of the most liberal states in the country but we have some of the biggest nutters in the country.:lol:

I think your right. There are a few, but those that are really serious probobly don't vivist this board. Nor do they announce those intentions in public. Not the ones that are serious anyway.

I don't recall right off hand, but from what I understand Texas can split into several states however if im not mistaken. As was pointed out though, like it or not until Texas v. White is overturned then the justification for keeping states in the Union according to Justice Chase remains. It would seem to me a whole lot of effort to break away from the Union is involved when all you really need to do is start holding those you vote for more accountable for their actions and stop voting for the letter next to the name and the person it's attached too, then some things might change.

I think your right. There are a few, but those that are really serious probobly don't vivist this board. Nor do they announce those intentions in public. Not the ones that are serious anyway.

no they just sit in their cabin up in the mountains waiting for the call to help the militia.:lol:
or they just bomb shit.

See ya!

:lol::lol::lol: A link to that claim--:lol::lol: Right now, business'es & people are leaving New Jersey & California in wagon trains.

They can't afford to live in States full of illegal aliens who get freebees off of their dime and pay the highest property taxes of any State on the union.

and all of this seceding talk...."secede" at the ballot box in 2012, that's what it's there for....in the mean time realize that the USA will never allow a single State to secede from this union EVER AGAIN.

no they just sit in their cabin up in the mountains waiting for the call to help the militia.:lol:
or they just bomb shit.

The citizen's miltia in this part of the USA would not allow secession. :eusa_shhh:

or they just bomb shit.

The citizen's miltia in this part of the USA would not allow secession. :eusa_shhh:

I don't think they are apart of that militia, the guys around here tend to play by their own rules.:lol:
Next time someone bombs something I will bet you a 100 bucks they spent sometime in eastern washington or norther idaho. I talk crap about the south and red states but I hate to admit it but some of the biggest nutter live in this area. Every time something happens like a bomb or a shooting I just sit and wait for the local news to find ties to this area.
But it is very beautiful here.:razz:

no,, secession, we are gonna stay and scald yer cat. We remember you whiny DUmasses threatening to pack your shit and move if President Bush was re elected..standing in the ditches like crawdads with yer DUmb signs. But no your whiny assess stayed. We remember you whiny assed DemocRATS in Maine and VERMont threatening secession.. Don't we?.. talk about imbeciles!

Without California and New York the USA is nothing more than a collection of right-wing, religious zealots with a zest for bombings and straffing innocent Arab woemn and children in the name of some ghost who lives in the sky.

got news for you new yawk and california are the bullseye for the terrorist assholes of the world.. I'm hoping you live there! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back