Seattle vs ?????

Seattle plays New Orleans this coming weekend, so stop worrying about the 49ers or the Packers until the week after. However one of those two team will have to contend with Carolina first.

Exactly. They will have to play a whole lot of rough and tumble football before worrying about coming up to Seattle or down to N O. Carolina is a hard win in thier stadium. We barely beat them in the first game of the season.

I don't really care who we play after the Saints. It would be a more interesting game if it was SF. That matchup would draw the most national attention. But hey! We are getting ahead of ourselves. There is no gaurantee the Seahawks will blow the Saints out of our stadium even with the addition of Percy Harvin. You never know...maybe Percy will "JINX" the Hawks..!!!!!! :eek: Maybe he will give our Voo Doo bad Ju Ju .. :evil:

you know,seeing how we blew away the saints earlier this year,i think carrol should hold out Harvin till the championship game.they don't need him for this one.it wasn't a surprise to me at all the saints won their first road game in the cold against the eagles.you got to remember,the eagles don't have a defense and Foles has never played an ENTIRE season before as a quarterback.just half the season the last two years so he is still learning.

the hawks DO have a good defense though and the crowd is much louder and the saints don't have a very good defense so I would be surprised if this one isn't another blowout.

the saints game I am very confidant of and have no worries.Its the next game,the winner of the panthers/niners game I am concerned about.The Panthers have a great defense and we saw the problems Wilson had against the cardinals defense who have a very good defense,and while the niners don't worry me,"we only lost by less than a field goal to them in san fran a month ago," Harbaugh IS an excellent coach and he might have them well prepared and ready to get over that hump of playing bad in seattle lke the cards got over it.You never know.anythings possible.But I like our chances.

Seattle plays New Orleans this coming weekend, so stop worrying about the 49ers or the Packers until the week after. However one of those two team will have to contend with Carolina first.

Exactly. They will have to play a whole lot of rough and tumble football before worrying about coming up to Seattle or down to N O. Carolina is a hard win in thier stadium. We barely beat them in the first game of the season.

I don't really care who we play after the Saints. It would be a more interesting game if it was SF. That matchup would draw the most national attention. But hey! We are getting ahead of ourselves. There is no gaurantee the Seahawks will blow the Saints out of our stadium even with the addition of Percy Harvin. You never know...maybe Percy will "JINX" the Hawks..!!!!!! :eek: Maybe he will give our Voo Doo bad Ju Ju .. :evil:

you know,seeing how we blew away the saints earlier this year,i think carrol should hold out Harvin till the championship game.they don't need him for this one.it wasn't a surprise to me at all the saints won their first road game in the cold against the eagles.you got to remember,the eagles don't have a defense and Foles has never played an ENTIRE season before as a quarterback.just half the season the last two years so he is still learning.

the hawks DO have a good defense though and the crowd is much louder and the saints don't have a very good defense so I would be surprised if this one isn't another blowout.

the saints game I am very confidant of and have no worries.Its the next game,the winner of the panthers/niners game I am concerned about.The Panthers have a great defense and we saw the problems Wilson had against the cardinals defense who have a very good defense,and while the niners don't worry me,"we only lost by less than a field goal to them in san fran a month ago," Harbaugh IS an excellent coach and he might have them well prepared and ready to get over that hump of playing bad in seattle lke the cards got over it.You never know.anythings possible.But I like our chances.

Ya... I agree we won't NEED Harvin for the Saints... But Harvin NEEDS to practice at game speed with Wilson to get the timing down on his routes. He isn't superman. I don't really care if he contributes as much as he gets a few touches...doesn't fumble.. doesn't get hit too hard and just gets in a good real time game speed practice.

Forum List

Back