NFC Special Seattle Vs Arizona

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
Seattle smashed the Cardinals the last weekend of the season and Carson Palmer is a punk! Wilson gave his team his "miracle water."

The Seahawks should win this one 84-0 and send those snowbirds packing. Wilson is the greatest religious quarterback of all time, Beastmode is so cool when he grabs his crotch after a touchdown.

Seattle is on a roll and is a dynasty. This team has put together the greatest defense ever made by human hands and with Carroll, the greatest coach of all time and the GM, Schneider, the greatest GM to walk this earth, this Seattle team will be better next season and should run off three perfect seasons in a row. Of course we all realize that the Hawks would have a much better record if the heat, cold, bad refs, bad calls, bad turf, the other teams weren't against them.

The NFL just hates us all the time they disrespect us, even when they keep telling us we are the hottest or the most feared, they get no respect.

No kidding, both teams on the same field and only one was smart enough to put on the right cleats.

The two interceptions in the first half thrown by Wilson had nuthin' to do with his cleats............the first one was a Wilson 'brain-fart' and the second one was wash-rinse-repeat the first one. Wilson choked!!!

Yeah, when the Panthers went up 21-0, I thought what the hell. At least Wilson screwed up at the beginning of the game instead of the end. If that would of happened we would of heard all the we got robbed talk for another year.

Seahawk fans like to count chickens before they hatch, so I'm glad they are left with cracked eggs, especially before the conference finals.

The two interceptions in the first half thrown by Wilson had nuthin' to do with his cleats............the first one was a Wilson 'brain-fart' and the second one was wash-rinse-repeat the first one. Wilson choked!!!
wilson reminds me of brett farve,someone who threw interceptions at the worst time of the game costing them from advancing in the playoffs. farve was a good quarterback in the regular season but he made some bone headed decisions in playoff games.they should have been in many more superbowls had he not panicked and kept his cool.wilson seems to be a clone of him.

Forum List

Back